What's new

Picture Tokyo

lol thanks... im trying to do anything i can to get feed back but nothing much at all... my page hits and view have gone up.. in the first week of Jan ive got more then i got for the month of Dec... lol guess im doing something right

Ive added an anime section on the site. let me know how you like it.. ive got about a 1/3 of the reviews that i want up so far.. Im waiting on amazon.com animenation.com to get back with me so i can put links up to ther stuff for a store.. i just want a little feedback onto what i can change so far..
thanks...

Hem

It's a great thing that you added a section on trains ! Especially on how to go about it. Sugoi ! :)

lol thanks for the links..

it will be nice once i get the site done.. then i wont be doing mass updates for diff sections.. just updates for adding new pictures do diff places.. small things..

ok right now im in middle of making anime reviews and a page on yokota air base.. i have meet alot of japanese people who seem to want to know more about it.. and beings i live there...

Yo, Carlson! Funny you should mention Yokota! On December 10, 1978 when I left Japan and returned to the States, I left the country out of Yokota on a "Space A" military flight. I remember how it took a good five hours to travel there from Yokosuka on a plain old school bus, so it wasn't the most comfortable experience. I also recall how Yokota was really out in the sticks and was amazed the driver knew the way without getting lost. Ahh, memories!
:)

started a blog.. lol.. i have way to many things i need to finish up...

ah well

A blog, eh? Sounds cool! I thought about doing that once myself, but I'd only put people to sleep since my life is incredibly boring!

:D

lol.. i know what you mean

id like to finish all my ideas for the website.. so all i have to do is add updates..not start new ideas..

Carlson said:
lol.. i know what you mean

id like to finish all my ideas for the website.. so all i have to do is add updates..not start new ideas..

Ahh! But that's often the problem! Sometimes, the ideas for a website come so fast, it can be hard to keep track of them, and you find yourself wanting to use all of them because you think they're really good. Just do what's best for you. As I've said before, your site is really great with lots of great stuff!
👍

thanks.. lol.. but it has much work to be done.. once i get everything the way i like it.. im going to make a nice header and side bar...

Oh, did I tell you I have my own website up, devoted to a portion of Japanese culture as mine is devoted to Pink Lady (the lovely ladies to your left), THE most legendary singing stars of the J-Pop world. While my site isn't as flashy as yours, it's gets the job, what with it closing in on 100,000 hits. Not bad for a site about a pair of singers from the 70's! Check it out when you can and let me know what you think!

WELCOME TO PINK LADY AMERICA!

Ok bordem got to me and well.. i made a new site.. ive been working on it for the last 4 hours and this is it so far..

Ichi Anime

You can now advertise on pictureotokyo.com the cost of my bandwith and stats is starting to go up and now that the site has become somewhat self suffient I now plan on doing a complete new look for the website and alowing advertisements to be bought for a period of time on all pages.

other then that no to many updates.

I added a gallery program to the website. its in the works right now but i need to know if its better then before. please stop in and have a look.

Ok I have the Forum up and running. also the Gallery is working much better. take a look and tell me what you think I need ideas on how to make it better

sorry just a qeustion, about a photo that I saw...
Did you went out with this chicks?

no.. lol that was one of my drunk nights.. i would go to each room on each floor of at a karaoke joint. walk in and chit chat with the people. most of them didnt mind. these girls just kept giggling. kinda funny..

That's cool!!! I'll remind that, you know I really want take pictures of people, but I am just to shy to do that in public, and afraid to get strange faces!!! mmm Maybe I should wear my Yukata...

Back
Top Bottom