What's new

Over 100 new pictures of Japanese girls

for some reason the cargirls faded in comparison to this girl:

DSC04363-1.jpg

the one in the middle with the hat... i don't know why, but she stopped me dead in my tracks :eek:

she's gorgeous (from what little i can see) and her choice of clothes means so much to me for some odd reason.. she's prolly too young for me though =( 22 year olds arent supposed to check out.. ermmm.. 16 year olds or whatever she is..

daym.. what a babe

edit: looking at her friends she's probably 14 or something.. i'm gonna need rehab for this one

Last edited:
Keiichi said:
Probably a 5 out of 10. That girl looks more like 12. Looks way to young. 😊

Keiichi

:D

My thoughts exactly. Looks more like a junior high girl than a high school girl. I'll reserve my opinion on her fashion taste.

o_O;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Twisted......there are soooo many words but...
hentai baka seems good.
And her fashion sense.... well :p
I think it would be wise for everyone to sway away from this pic and move to post #1 in the thread 😌

Come to think of it....those may be elementary school 6th graders

Hmm, the conclusion so far is:

TwistedMac has the hot for an elementary school 6th grader who not only stole Frank D. White's boxer shorts but also looks good in them.

Ahahahahahahaha! :D

my psychiatrist would have a field day if i had one...

i've always been waiting for that final push to get one.. maybe this was it?

don't you be hatin' her fashion taste, mike.. it be tight!

Boy....

the people living in Japan are right about long black hair being out!! Out of all those women, VERY few had long pure black hair. I guess if I win PowerBall, I'll have to find another country without dye-jobs.

Frank

😊

Don't look now Twisted Mac, but there is a disapproving couple in the background. They are pretending to be shocked but I think they are really Japanese secret agents.
She is whispering something into her Hello Kitty secret ring microphone.

Mike in Japan said:
Don't look now Twisted Mac, but there is a disapproving couple in the background. They are pretending to be shocked but I think they are really Japanese secret agents.
She is whispering something into her Hello Kitty secret ring microphone.

Could be. Don't forget the kid on the left. I'm sure he's part of the agent crew. Or the fashion police who just spotted something ugly. :D

Keiichi

😊

There is a problem with some of your theories here.

They are Japanese girls, but they are living in Australia, so their style and fashion sense will be different from that in Japan. (and the photo is a year old - a long time in Japanese street fashion). Sorry I cannot resolve the discussion of their age.

whats up skip said:
There is a problem with some of your theories here.

They are Japanese girls, but they are living in Australia, so their style and fashion sense will be different from that in Japan. (and the photo is a year old - a long time in Japanese street fashion)

I hope that loose sock look doesn't catch on in Japan then.

Funny we thought that fashion had finished in Japan many years ago, but we saw teenage girls wearing them again last year when we where in Japan.

whats up skip said:
Funny we thought that fashion had finished in Japan many years ago, but we saw teenage girls wearing them again last year when we where in Japan.

I remember watching the loose sock thing come into being. I remember thinking it couldn't last long either.

How about the skirt-over-jeans fashion?

PaulTB said:
Considering all the 盗撮 and パンチラ stuff maybe that's just common sense. ^^;

I have a different theory on it. And panchira has nothing to do with it. Wanna hear it?

Frank D. White said:
the people living in Japan are right about long black hair being out!! Out of all those women, VERY few had long pure black hair. I guess if I win PowerBall, I'll have to find another country without dye-jobs.
Frank
laos, myanmar (burma), north korea, cambodia, china, northern viet-nam,
large part of southern indonesia.
plenty of countries with non-dye-jobs-long-black-hair, for you to enjoy. have a nice tripツィ!

TwistedMac said:
for some reason the cargirls faded in comparison to this girl:
the one in the middle with the hat... i don't know why, but she stopped me dead in my tracks :eek:
she's gorgeous (from what little i can see) and her choice of clothes means so much to me for some odd reason.. she's prolly too young for me though =( 22 year olds arent supposed to check out.. ermmm.. 16 year olds or whatever she is..
daym.. what a babe
edit: looking at her friends she's probably 14 or something.. i'm gonna need rehab for this one
yep, she's lovely, no more than 15 though.
loose socks are ok you can see she is a "sporty" type, well muscled, nice shaped legs.
has plenty of character and strong personality.
wait a few years then run after her... if she's not too fast for you !!!!

Back
Top Bottom