What's new

Picture Tokyo

Aligato gozaimasu,
I love so much Tokyo, but a bit too far from Paris... so it's great to watch your really nice pictures. Sometime it's not easy to take any photos of preople in train, subway, stations, streets...
The best are :
1 People of Japan
2 Train System
3 Shibuya - Shinjuku

Last edited:
Thanks... the forum is nice to. i would like to make the website look nice but havent got the time... right now i spend more time on the forum

lol i changed things around for those who care... i think it looks better...

That right ... it's better.
👍 New item : Harajuku and Cherry blossoms
👍 Nex pic : Tokyo station, crossroads in the night, Zero Fighter plane ...

i have to go through and go into detail of each place.. but thats for a day off from work...

question...

if i was to add a japanese section to my forum do you think people would post?...

Last edited:
ok looking for memebers to help start off my japanese section of my forum...

thanks... all ive done is the basics... a friend of mine is going to help me make it look nice...

ok 1 day of work left then i have my weekend.. then its off to Yokohama... i need to take a trip down there or so im told...

Cool, i like the pictures, just two things,

1. you have so many photo's it would be easier if you could add a slide show in it, or that people can press Next photo or something like it.
2. but i dont know how good your html/xhtml/css/javascript skills are, but i think that making a main navigation, would be a nice thing!!! if you want i can give you some nice links, were you can get easy navigation scripts, tips, etc

i have probably 2000 plus that i have taken of the tokyo area... excludeing other trips... so yes i have enough to make a slide show and i want to do it but as you said my html is a little slow.. i would also like to do random images at the bottom.. so ever time page loads a diffrent set of pics show up.. links would be great...

Last edited:
thanks i will try it when i go home.. im at work now..
i was working on a Basic Japanese Guide

Here

updated again.

I tryed to do the 1 you use.. but i didnt figure it out in time before bed...

took a nice trip to Yokohama.. pics or on site if you care to see them...

I take a look ... Cool ... the pic with a man on the platform in the station, and Yokohama pics. You are a good photographer!

lol i think im a long way from good.. my theory is if i take enough shots 1 of them have to be good.. lol

thanks

Carlson said:
lol i think im a long way from good.. my theory is if i take enough shots 1 of them have to be good.. lol

thanks

haha thats what I always do too, take 4-5 photo's from one thing, sometimes in different colors, there should be a great one in it. and one BAD one

Dutch Baka said:
haha thats what I always do too, take 4-5 photo's from one thing, sometimes in different colors, there should be a great one in it. and one BAD one

yeah it normaly works...

Great pics Carlson. Now I could have a new wallpaper on. 😌 Makes me remember the places I went 👍

Well done on the Navigation, makes it a lot easier, just try to keep your Logo, in every page. now you have it just in the first page...

Hi there,
@ dekamaster
Which one did you choose for your wallpaper??
In my opinion, the best could be :
the business woman waiting train
Salary man sleeping in train
salary man sleeping on a garden bench :)
"right place at right time" ... it's not easy for the photographer.

Being a photographer, isnt that difficult I think, you just need to have your camera with you always, and dare to take photo's, think creative.

Back
Top Bottom