Cause I am, whatever you say I am
If I wasn't, then why would I say I am?
In the paper, the news everyday I am
I don't know it's just the way I am

"

Josh

http://www.lovehotelling.com

Tim-san,

Do you know what the word "wigger" is derived from? Please keep racial comments to yourself. Word.

-Jeff

It is derrived from the word "nigger" which is used to describe persons of color. Wigger on the other hand is someone who was born white and influenced by music and the media have forgotten who they are, lost, and try to be something that they are not, black. I'll be happy to answer any further questions you might have cacawate excluding the meaning of life.

I Thought It Ment ....

"white trailer trash" or "redneck" . I gotta get a newer dictionary I guess !!

Frank

:eek:

Timsan said:
It is derrived from the word "nigger" which is used to describe persons of color. Wigger on the other hand is someone who was born white and influenced by music and the media have forgotten who they are, lost, and try to be something that they are not, black. I'll be happy to answer any further questions you might have cacawate excluding the meaning of life.

So why the "white" in front of it? Please though, you understood my post. It's derogatory, and I'm sure people don't want to see **** like that. Keep it for your Klan meetings.

Last edited:
Timsan said:
It is derrived from the word "nigger" which is used to describe persons of color.
That word is used to describe people of color?!?!?!

Timsan said:
Wigger on the other hand is someone who was born white and influenced by music and the media have forgotten who they are, lost, and try to be something that they are not, black.
Where are you getting this stuff!? I have quite a few friends that have been "influenced by the media" that are white. Not only black people are influenced by the media; whatever that meant. And let's say that you were referring to white people who listen to hip-hop and/or dress in clothes that you deem "not white (since you know so much about white people)." Are they lost? Where should they be? This kind of attitude makes me sick, and it's the kind of attitude that creates boundaries between people.

Timsan said:
I'll be happy to answer any further questions you might have cacawate excluding the meaning of life.

I don't want you to answer anything, just indulge me with a clarification. I hope I'm reading into this more than I should be, and you just mistakenly typed some of that. I know you were probably angry because some of the spelling was rushed, it seemed.

I will stop contributing to this thread for the mere fact that it has got me a bit flustered and I'm sure there are way more forums out there that discuss this sort of thing with much more advocation and feeling. I apologize to moderators and ghetto_cities for all of this, especially ghetto_cities as he was just trying to promote. Word.

-Jeff

cacawate said:
I apologize to moderators and ghetto_cities for all of this, especially ghetto_cities as he was just trying to promote. Word.

Hey don't worry about it,

The whole point our buddy said "wigger" in the first place was because he obviously dosen't like my website so I apologize to you cacawate for his actions which were most likely caused by my own actions and so i'm the one to blame for all this racial street-slang discussion.

So hey on another note i'm really hung and hung over right now so I think i'm going to go buy some apple sauce and stuff,

peace to Asian backpackers,

Josh

lovehotelling.com:
"Site Temporarily Disabled

This site has been temporarily disabled. If you are the owner of the site, please contact customer care. "

why does this always happen when i wanna see stuff.??

TwistedMac said:
lovehotelling.com:
"Site Temporarily Disabled

This site has been temporarily disabled. If you are the owner of the site, please contact customer care. "

why does this always happen when i wanna see stuff.??

It's probably cause of this quote off my forum

"This website is know among the Japanese junior high school and high school's teachers to teach students that many whites think Japanese girls as sexual toys. " Guest Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 3:20 am

http://www.ghettocitiesclothing.com/gforum

I don't get it though cause I don't publicly post nudity on either of my two sites, oh well i guess at any rate I've had like double the j-traffic on the photo/video pages on Ghettocities, good advertising ops.

Josh

Ya Got Me Josh, I Know You'd Never....

do anything to upset people; you're much too conservative!! Just stay on your normal straight & narrow path you follow each day & it's sure to lead you to heaven!

Frank

:p :D

ghettocities said:
It's probably cause of this quote off my forum

"This website is know among the Japanese junior high school and high school's teachers to teach students that many whites think Japanese girls as sexual toys. " Guest Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 3:20 am

http://www.ghettocitiesclothing.com/gforum

I don't get it though cause I don't publicly post nudity on either of my two sites, oh well i guess at any rate I've had like double the j-traffic on the photo/video pages on Ghettocities, good advertising ops.

Josh

as if jap girls don't see white rarity guys as sextoys!

... i would love to be someones sextoy =P 😌

"which is used to describe persons of color."
no it isn't! call a person of color that and see what they'll do!

Back
Top Bottom