What's new

Pics of J-rock stars outside the fame

CIMA

先輩
2 Jan 2004
You know, visual kei artists w/o make up, wearing normal clothes, etc... Anyone got any

I got plenty.

Kyo from Dir en Grey::

<~~ LOL

Kaoru from Dir en Grey:

Die from Dir en Grey:

Toshiya from Dir en Grey:

Shinya from Dir en Grey: (at the moment I only have one pic)

Dir en Grey:

yeah Im done

Cool

This is the real nature of Dir en grey: real boys! But I think this is too cool:))

direngrey2.jpg

i prefer Dir en grey without makeup - they shouldnt cover their handsome faces with makeup. im glad they dont wear it to often ne more! now i can see their real adorable face's!!!! yey~ and i have ALOT ..i mean alot of pix of them with no makeup and in normal clothes..the prob is that i have them in my photo books and cant scan now. gomen . but you can but the 2 photo books also. its the [XX] photo book and the Ware photo book! try Jpophouse.com or something...i loke those books..and they smell like japan..lol. or..somewhat good 👍

I know they're adorable but sometimes I miss their visual kei.. Especially Totchi.. I like when he dressing like a woman.. so pretty.. btw.. you buy that photo books from jpophouse?? I gotta check it now..

I like Kyo

AyaWinner said:
That is visual-kei w/o the whole visual-kei thing, isn't it? But I like Mana, with or without make-up ^^;;;
Kyo is very particular vith or W/o make-up.

:( this thread has made me insanely happy. i love hot/beautiful guys, especially ones with makeup...<lol>. i had a buncha mana pics but none of him w/o makeup. i think though, that some guys look much better with make-up and should never take it off. **cough**gackt...

I have some stuff from a show, Futarigoto, whose premise is getting one-on-one with Hello! Project members. Some of them just talk for 20 minutes, some show off. Some do pretty much nothing at all. Sorry, no visual kei, sig should explain it.

Kaori Iida (Morning Musume) enjoys fruit tea.

Mari Yaguchi (also Morning Musume) studies algebra, reads manga, makes pancakes, and plays GTA3.

Other members upon request.

Philosoranter said:
I have some stuff from a show, Futarigoto, whose premise is getting one-on-one with Hello! Project members. Some of them just talk for 20 minutes, some show off. Some do pretty much nothing at all. Sorry, no visual kei, sig should explain it.

Kaori Iida (Morning Musume) enjoys fruit tea.

Mari Yaguchi (also Morning Musume) studies algebra, reads manga, makes pancakes, and plays GTA3.

Other members upon request.

😁 😁 phiolosoranter, i didn't know you posted here...but really, you should start a seperate thread for all your stuff under j-pop, i know there's someone out there who'll want all that stuff you have on morning musume...watch out guys, he's a complete musume fanboy, i know a lot more about that group than i ever wanted to know, thanks to him.
o_O
wanna know how many hairs a girl has on her head? ask him. how many times she uses the bathroom each day? ask him.

ashuri2 said:
😁 😁 phiolosoranter, i didn't know you posted here...but really, you should start a seperate thread for all your stuff under j-pop, i know there's someone out there who'll want all that stuff you have on morning musume...watch out guys, he's a complete musume fanboy, i know a lot more about that group than i ever wanted to know, thanks to him.
o_O
wanna know how many hairs a girl has on her head? ask him. how many times she uses the bathroom each day? ask him.

Aw, I'm not that big a fanboy...ok, maybe. 😌 I saw this website in your AIM profile and decided to check it out. Judging from the most popular threads here, I suspect starting a Hello! Project thread will be inviting idol-bashing, so I'll let Meiji_Lythis or Keiichi set one up, and I'll just hang there. Besides, I have an entire forum I can go to about the Hello! Project. You could come there, too...(come, join the dark side...) Or you could just join in the dozen or so guy-group/VK threads.

ashuri2 said:
heh heh. too late. u should check out yourlad, philosoranter. and prepare to have your retinas burned.

*shudder* Johnny's... :eek:

Actually, I recently came across a groovy 1:30 hour special on Gackt in Madagascar (Bit Torrent is the awesome). He paints, he plays, he armwrestles, he boxes, he smokes, he carries, he bleeds, he hugs trees, he speaks English and French, he sings, he makes Pocari Sweat...he remembers how to laugh. And as a result, he writes 12月のLove Song. Some concert footage is also included. Caps:

If you would like this, it's part of a two-part special available through Bit Torrent from the Public MM Tracker. If you don't know what Bit Torrent is, you're really missing out...

silver angel said:
I don't know what it is...:-(

Bit Torrent is a new style of peer-to-peer file sharing that is used nowadays to share large files quickly. Things like albums, singles, photobooks, music videos, DVDs, television shows (especially anime), and games are shared as soon as they are released, sometimes before. For a more complete description or to download the original client software, check out Bitconjurer.org. To obtain a more advanced and immensely more useful client program, check out the ABC page. Sites that offer bit torrent downloads are known as trackers because they track the people downloading/uploading a file (if you're downloading a file, you're uploading it, too - that's how bit torrent works.) The most popular Jpop tracker I know of is Womby's Public MM Tracker. Don't let the name fool you, though - this is the place to go for every Jpop artist. The most popular anime tracker I know of is Animesuki. The most popular tracker for every different kind of file is Suprnova.

Bit torrent is the ideal media sharing system for broadband connections. File transfer is quick and reliable. This is because everyone who is downloading is also (supposed to be) uploading. Some client programs can disable uploading or set bandwidth limits, but you are generally encouraged to continue uploading after you've finished downloading whatever it is you're getting. This ensures that others trying to obtain the file can do so quickly. Files shared with bit torrent are often quite large, so dial-up users should be prepared to spend a long time online. The public tracker I listed above is where you'll find all the latest releases from Jpop artists such as (from the current front page) Move, ZONE, BoA, Tommy February 6, Tokio, Malice Mizer, THE BRILLIANT GREEN, Kana, L'arc en Ceil, and Gackt, as well as pretty much every Hello! Project group. There are also some Cpop and Kpop releases, though it is primarily a Jpop tracker.

Enjoy!

Next you'll tell me you don't know what a picboard is...

Back
Top Bottom