What's new

Personal poll, are you gay, straight or bisexual?

Are you gay, straight or bisexual?

• I am a male and straight and have never questioned my sexuality

Votes: 72 40.7%
  • I am a female and straight and have never questioned my sexuality

Votes: 34 19.2%
  • I am a male and straight but have questioned my sexuality at certain points in my life

Votes: 11 6.2%
  • I am a female and straight but have questioned my sexuality at certain points in my life

Votes: 22 12.4%
  • I am a male and bisexual but Iツ’m more attracted to women

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • I am a female and bisexual but Iツ’m more attracted to men

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • I am male and are bisexual 50/50

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • I am a female and are bisexual 50/50

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • I am a male and bisexual but Iツ’m more attracted to men

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am a female and bisexual but Iツ’m more attracted to women

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • I am a male and gay but have questioned my sexuality at certain points in my life

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • I am a female and gay but have questioned my sexuality at certain points in my life

• I am a male and gay and have never questioned my sexuality

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • I am a female and gay and have never questioned my sexuality

• Other...

Votes: 4 2.3%

• Total voters
I'm a woman, and straight. Although at certain moments of my life I questioned it... but still... men are delicious XD!

Bisexual= loving both sex.

I'm straight and never questioned it but somewhere in my crazy mind Iwould have liked to be bi, more people to love ! :p

While I'm mostly only attracted to males, I put "bisexual" because I have been in relationships with other women. They were women I felt in love with despite not being incredibly sexually attracted to them. I'm happily engaged to a man right now.

I am straight, but I have no problem with gay people, actually some of my best friends are gay
I love gays. They're fun! It's like talking about a guy with a gui from a "girl's point of view" [well you see what I mean? cute butt,hot abs etc.." the usual trash!]
Hm I don't really have a problem with people with other sex orientations it's just that I don't wanna have to say to a bisexual friend to "**** off" because I like gays; it's hard you know?

i'm straight but i've questioned before... and... then i realise i love men XD

but still, there are girls very attractives

I'm straight, but questioned once. I'm obsessed with guys, and would be gay if I were male. I want to crossdress and flirt with dudes at a mall. Mweeheeheehee. (Interesting thread.)

I'm straight, but I can appreciate the beauty of women. I always liked the singer Sade, she was so exotic and elegant, truly beautiful.

i dont believe in boxing sexuality into little differences ...i think that there is only sexuality and no one can help who they're attracted to, they just are...

👍

you forgot asexuality XD; if we're going to define things lol

It's really difficult to say what my interest in sex is. I'm just gonna go asexuality because sex doesn't really amuse me at all.

I am male, straight, and never questioned my sexuality. But it's sad that I never had a girlfriend. :( I'm working on my physique: losing weight, refining my body, etc.
I do have a gay friend, but I accept him as who he is. I just ask him not to talk to me about guys. He actually gave me helpful advice and I thank him for that.

Last edited:
I'm a straight male that is mainly attracted to lesbians. Thus, lonely.:(

Aww dangit! >_< *hugs you*
I feel your pain, in a way XD... i'm a straight female and pretty well all of my best friends are gay males. I have no clue why, it's not something i really even think about. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom