What's new

People who laugh at you after you buy stuff?

Muz1234

Sempai
13 Aug 2014
Do you have the constant effect you get after you buy some stuff and people just laughing at your and kinda like mocking?

Do you have the constant effect you get after you buy some stuff and people just laughing at your and kinda like mocking?
I haven't had this experience that I can recall. Could be your imagination. Or maybe if you are buying something atypical -- for example if you are a man but are buying women's underclothing -- then I suppose it's possible.

Do you mean when buying in person? I personally haven't experienced this and really don't want to. Usually, I just purchase online

No.

But it could be a "nervous" laugh from not having much exposure or interactions with international people, rather than a mocking laugh…

Or look it on the bright side, you cheered someone up by whatever they found humorous about you…

:)

I haven't had this experience that I can recall. Could be your imagination. Or maybe if you are buying something atypical -- for example if you are a man but are buying women's underclothing -- then I suppose it's possible.

I got strange looks and kind of laughed at when I bought some Tomy Playrail stuff. I have no idea why they thought it was funny but I didn't let it bother me. Just a man and his trains yo!

Actually, I was buying them for my son. Its hard to find some of the cooler stuff in the US and you could, at the time, only get Thomas and Friends engines and cars in the US. This was some years ago now though.

I got strange looks and kind of laughed at when I bought some Tomy Playrail stuff. I have no idea why they thought it was funny but I didn't let it bother me. Just a man and his trains yo!

Actually, I was buying them for my son. Its hard to find some of the cooler stuff in the US and you could, at the time, only get Thomas and Friends engines and cars in the US. This was some years ago now though.
That's strange. The obvious assumption should be you are buying them for kids. Or maybe you looked too young to have kids. Or maybe it was because you were dressed in your thomas the tank engine cosplay outfit.

tlm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom