What's new

Ok That's it!!

Suki-Yaki

焼肉わが家が一番
22 Jun 2004
I have finally taken my decision, I am fed with this ignorant &%$% Baka !!

Ain't no boy gonna treat me like trash nomore !!

I mean , I'm sitting right there , and he , jumps to the girl next to me and messages her neck!! This is ... so low ...

Then there is all that giggling and annoying love love stuff~~ ukh i feel sick :atchoo:

I don't care if I get him anymore , infact , I don't WANT him anymore. Obviously enough he shares the same feeling .

So , all I need now is to concentrate of getting him outta my mind. I really want him outta my life , but , it's so difficult!! 😭
Guys , any ideas?? :(

As much as I'm disgusted , I keep thinking about him. ..
I want to forget him!!!

Hey, I've been in the same boat. What really helps is if you just stay away from the places you usually see him. If it's always at school, then take a different route to class. That's what I did. The longer you're away from this boy, the easier it'll be to forget about him.
If you need to chat it up some more, just PM me kay?

He never deserved you. You're too good for him ok? :)

I'm glad you finally made a decision suki. And I know you will be much happier for it! go out meet other people, have fun and as silver angel said, he never deserved you sweetie 😌

you will find the most perfect guy, promise! 👍

Yup yup!

Thanks everyone , I feel better now :p

And silver angel , it's exactly like you said!! Today I didn't wait for him (like I usually do) in order to walk next to him to the JR. (this was one of the most difficult decisions of my life ... :eek: )

At first it felt hard. but then , I felt like I'm re attaining my lost dignity.

So I窶?#65357; guessing if change a few parts of my life style , then I will be able to change him too !!! :D

Well it's a happy day , and tomorrow is a national holiday in Japan!! Tomorrow I will also get a new haircut , so I'm guessing by the sunset of tomorrow .. he will be .. HISTORY :D :D :D

Now onto searching for a MR. the one 😊

I'm so happy for you! I know that it's hard at first, but it will get easier. Trust me. You seem like a strong gal. it took me 5 month to get over a guy, but I think you'll do just fine! (The haircut is a nice touch! ^_~)

congrats i know its hard getting someone you care about outta your mind lol i know i just went through this myself just recently... good luck

me too! it sucked reall badly because it was the first girl i have ever been in love with so it really hurt when she kissed another guy (she is meant to be very confused about her feeling atm so I'm jsut giving her the benefit of the doubt)

but yeah congrats suki you nailed his ***! lol

Back
Top Bottom