What's new

Nice to meet you !

yingying said:
No, Yingying is not my real name, it is my nickname and I like it very much. good meaning and nice sound too. The fate brought me to Japan, so I am going to do my best here. Maybe in the future, I will go to vienna or paris or somewhere to learn more.
生日快乐!
May the fate not only bring to Japan, but also help you there!

Want to say THANKS, really!

Yesterday I received many messages for my birthday from my firends, even though I didn't see them for a long time. They really surprised me so much, I thought they already forgot me. Didn't think so much about birthday this year, so busy everyday. But my friends reminded me, from birthday lunch, last night birthday dinner at a peru restaurant. This weekend a birthday party at my home, and will continue to my trip at Europe!!

Anyhow, just want this place to say THANKS,
Thank you everybody, I appreciate it very much!

Oh, yes, also this is a nice page, yes, nice to meet you here!
Please share my a little happiness. :p

Hey dude....Happy B-day...enjoy yourself and take care !! :joyful: 🎈 🍾 :cracker:

better late then never huh ☝

Good Try Rock!!

RockLee said:
Hey dude....Happy B-day...enjoy yourself and take care !! :joyful: 🎈 🍾 :cracker:

better late then never huh ☝

The "dude" is a "DUDETTE", sounds like a real cuty-pie!

Frank

😊

Wow.

Not only to Yingying, but to so many other people here--I'm really impressed. I regularly post on another international board, but nowhere have I seen so many people who are able to read, write, and speak so many languages so capably.

When I started studying Japanese about a month ago, my dad, who speaks Japanese and is something of a polyglot (I'm certainly not, however), told me to try to keep things simple. That is, I should say things simply and not worry too much at the outset about trying to get everything absolutely right when conversing in Japanese. He suggested that, in most simple conversations, my point would likely get across even if my syntax and grammar weren't always absolutely correct (e.g. asking for directions, etc.).

To whit, there are many people on this board for whom English is not their primary language. But they are inevitably understood and can communicate with native English speakers and non-native English speakers from around the globe.

My hat is off to you all. From my perspective, this is no small accomplishment.

Regards,

Dan

Back
Top Bottom