What's new

Nice to meet you !

yingying

後輩
20 Apr 2004
Hello everyone, I am a new member. Yoroshiku!

I am a musical student, studing in Tokyo. Please talk to me about music. I am a little shy, don't know how to start talking. :?

hiya yingying and welcome, don't worry the people are nice n friendly here. though i dont really know much about music.
where are you from?
have fun on the forum 🙂

nzueda said:
Hi Yingying! Nice to have you here 🙂

what musical intrument(s) do you play?

I play piano.I want to be a pianist in the future, but very difficult. I always don't satisfate about my palying.

jeisan said:
hiya yingying and welcome, don't worry the people are nice n friendly here. though i dont really know much about music.
where are you from?
have fun on the forum 🙂

I am from China, a poor family but everybody is happy. Here is a little cold.
How can I enjoy this forum?

china's cool, i'm thinking about visiting there, maybe studying mandarin and martial arts.
you can enjoy this forum in many ways, its up to you. you can chat with others about anything here, add your thoughts to a topic or create your own.

are you very good with languages? you english is good, and i'd guess you can speak japanese since your staying there, right?

jeisan said:
china's cool, i'm thinking about visiting there, maybe studying mandarin and martial arts.
you can enjoy this forum in many ways, its up to you. you can chat with others about anything here, add your thoughts to a topic or create your own.

are you very good with languages? you english is good, and i'd guess you can speak japanese since your staying there, right?

Have you been China before? Do you mean you want to learn `sunzipingfa`?
It is cool, you can use it in many ways, specially for business.

Not that good with languages, but I can speak three.

Hi! I like learning the piano. I learned for two years already. It is enjoyable. I'm Chinese too, but I have not been to China. x_x I want to go to Tokyo!

Hi and welcome ^^
I'm chinese too and wanna go to japan too (probably next year)
However I've only learned to play the piano for 2 weeks ^^' (was too hard)
Lol you said you only speak 3 languages?? Well I can only speak one and that's french :(
Anyway enjoy this board :D

你好, YingYing!
Sorry to interfere. I coincidentally saw your name which made me curious.
I know some Chinese girls & recognized a pattern that all -ing names can be duplicated to form a new name: Ting, Tingting, Ling, Lingling, Ping, Pingping. When I asked why I never heard the name Ying doubled, I was told that Yingying is not a name in Chinese.

So, I want to know: Is this your real name (which means my info is wrong) or just a nick with a special meaning?

BTW, my girlfriend is from China & she also studies Piano. Why did you go to Japan to study it? It seems a lot of Japanese (& Koreans, as well as some Chinese) come to Germany to study music.

yingying said:
Have you been China before? Do you mean you want to learn `sunzipingfa`?
It is cool, you can use it in many ways, specially for business.

Not that good with languages, but I can speak three.

no i havent yet, but i was looking into some study programs there.
not quite sure what 'sunzipingfa' is but to clarify, i wanna learn the language of mainland china and kung fu.

three languages is alot better than my 1.5 :p

bossel said:
你好, YingYing!
I know some Chinese girls & recognized a pattern that all -ing names can be duplicated to form a new name: Ting, Tingting, Ling, Lingling, Ping, Pingping. When I asked why I never heard the name Ying doubled, I was told that Yingying is not a name in Chinese.

I do have a cousin named yingying :eek:
lol but i think it depends on how you pronounce it. Beside there's lot of differences between cantonese and mandarin (and other chinese dialects too)

bossel said:
你好, YingYing!

So, I want to know: Is this your real name (which means my info is wrong) or just a nick with a special meaning?

BTW, my girlfriend is from China & she also studies Piano. Why did you go to Japan to study it? It seems a lot of Japanese (& Koreans, as well as some Chinese) come to Germany to study music.

Good morning everyone: Thanks a lots for many replies to my introduction. I am impressed. I am very happy to join all of you!

No, Yingying is not my real name, it is my nickname and I like it very much. good meaning and nice sound too. The fate brought me to Japan, so I am going to do my best here. Maybe in the future, I will go to vienna or paris or somewhere to learn more.

By the way, today is my birthday :) wish: a healthy, peaceful and fruitful year.

moshimoshi...konbanwa! wah...yingying!u got so many friend here....eh how old r u..can u be my fren? konichiwa....

Eternal Wind said:
Hiya Ying Ying!!Welcome!!! your name is nice nya... 😊
Hope you enjoy the forum! 🙂

Yes, I enjoy very much. But I am wondering I don't have much time for doing this. I will try.

Malayboy said:
moshimoshi...konbanwa! wah...yingying!u got so many friend here....eh how old r u..can u be my fren? konichiwa....
Please review my private file, I put my informaiton there. Of course I would like to be your friend.

Back
Top Bottom