What's new

Newbie here

22 Jan 2006
Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi, I love almost everything japanese and this fall in college I'll be taking it for a second language so that I can move there and work when I graduate. You'll probably see me most in the anime forum but i love the techno music there so I hope to learn more about the music and club scenes there. I'm also into hip hop music which is big here in the US but I don't know about Japan o_O but I heard it's big there too.

Anyways looking forward to meeting some great friends here. :)

🙂Hi there...welcome to the forum. Enjoy your time here and good luck with your Japanese lesson :):p

Greetings from the Japan Alps !! ...where I would think it may be just as cold as it is where you are.
Welcome to the forum !! It's nice to have yet another beautiful lady among us !! I'm sure you can learn a lot about Japan and about the language here; there are many who can and do help out !!

Yes, hip hop is big here. In fact one little place I have gone to which my friend does sound for has a lot of house music with a DJ who does mostly just that hip hop...and one dance team at the Uni where I teach.

Post when you can, and enjoy the forum !! See you 'round !!🙂

Thanks everyone! I'm glad to hear there is hip hop music there cause that's mostly all I listen to lol. 👍

Back
Top Bottom