What's new

Need help for translating

alikulachi

Registered
21 Dec 2016
Need help in translating the attached picture. Actually i bought a heater and its all control panel is in Japanese. Searched extensively for English process manual for this model but couldn't find it. Also tried the photo translator applications as well.
upload_2016-12-21_14-6-34.png

Will really appreciate any help regarding the buttons only.

Attachments

• upload_2016-12-21_14-6-1.png
    upload_2016-12-21_14-6-1.png
    41.5 KB · Views: 183
Hello Alikulachi,
We need a better picture. Some of the words are too blurry to understand. Or, if you can tell us which manufacturer and model, we might be able to figure it out. I can tell the first three round buttons on the left are
Lock
Good-night (presumably a cut-off timer function)
Good-morning (presumably a start-timer function)

but then the buttons become a bit blurry. The fourth button (from the left) is a time button, and the arrow buttons are for adjusting the temp and time.
The button to the right of the arrows is the on/off button.

Hello Alikulachi,
We need a better picture. Some of the words are too blurry to understand. Or, if you can tell us which manufacturer and model, we might be able to figure it out. I can tell the first three round buttons on the left are
Lock

but then the buttons become a bit blurry. The fourth button (from the left) is a time button, and the arrow buttons are for adjusting the temp and time.
Hello Alikulachi,
Lock

Hey Majestic:

thanks for your reply. i have been searching for its manual all over the online space. i am attaching some more pictures hope that would help. Also the model for the heater is Rinnai RC-360 TAC and attaching a manual for reference as well.

Hope to hear from you again and help me make my life more easier and cold free really appreciate your help.

Attachments

• 20161222_231641.jpg
    20161222_231641.jpg
    865.8 KB · Views: 150
  • 20161222_231641 (1).jpg
    20161222_231641 (1).jpg
    865.8 KB · Views: 156
  • 20161222_231645.jpg
    20161222_231645.jpg
    715.3 KB · Views: 133
  • 20161222_231651.jpg
    20161222_231651.jpg
    866.7 KB · Views: 134
  • RC-260TAC他(取扱説明書).pdf
    823 KB · Views: 175
It ships from the factory at a setting of 22 degrees, so if you want it hotter or colder than that, you use the arrows to adjust the desired temperature. To set the time, you press the Time Setting button, and then use the arrows to set the current time. If the red light marked "Heat Filter" lights up, it means you have to clean the dust from the heat filter. Hopefully it will be reasonably self-explanatory from there. Obviously, since it is a heat-generating device, I worry about giving instructions that could result in fire or other accident, so please be cautious.

It ships from the factory at a setting of 22 degrees, so if you want it hotter or colder than that, you use the arrows to adjust the desired temperature. To set the time, you press the Time Setting button, and then use the arrows to set the current time. If the red light marked "Heat Filter" lights up, it means you have to clean the dust from the heat filter. Hopefully it will be reasonably self-explanatory from there. Obviously, since it is a heat-generating device, I worry about giving instructions that could result in fire or other accident, so please be cautious.

Thanx alot majestic.. really appreciate your help for defining the buttons. At last my heater is working. actually there was a mechanical problem in the heater which i got repaired from a local guy.
but atleast i know what i am using now while pressing buttons. :)

thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom