What's new

Question Nagoya University G30 Interview

msaihamhossain

Registered
1 Apr 2019
I have been selected for the second screening (Skype interview) for Nagoya University's undergraduate G30 program of Automotive Engineering (Electrical, Electronic & Information Engineering). I have the following question regarding the interview:

1) I know, I'll be asked subject questions. What will be the difficulty of those questions or exactly what type of academic questions will they ask?

2) Is there any particular Math or Physics topic that I should prepare really well for the interview or is commonly asked in the interview?

3) Apart from the academic questions, how will be the general interview? Are there any types of questions or topic that I should be concerned about?

4) What are the general guidelines/rules, if any, that I should keep in mind to ace the interview? Any advice/tips that you would like to give for the interview?

I have been selected for the second screening (Skype interview) for Nagoya University's undergraduate G30 program of Automotive Engineering (Electrical, Electronic & Information Engineering). I have the following question regarding the interview:

1) I know, I'll be asked subject questions. What will be the difficulty of those questions or exactly what type of academic questions will they ask?

2) Is there any particular Math or Physics topic that I should prepare really well for the interview or is commonly asked in the interview?

3) Apart from the academic questions, how will be the general interview? Are there any types of questions or topic that I should be concerned about?

4) What are the general guidelines/rules, if any, that I should keep in mind to ace the interview? Any advice/tips that you would like to give for the interview?
Hello, I hope your interview went well.
I have also applied to Nagoya University´s g30 program and passed to the interview stage of the admissions process. I was hoping you could give me some insight as to what questions I should prepare for. I know I will be asked academical questions and questions related to the essays but that is about all I was able to find. I was wondering approximately how many questions they asked you and how much time you were expected to take to to answer each one. Also, I am particularly curious about the academical questions. Were they only about maths or did they also include other subjects related to the carrer chosen? Did they give you exercises to solve or questions about theory?

Hello, I am also in the same position right now. I hope your interviews went well and I would like to ask if you could enlighten me as in how academic it was? My major is Chemistry of the g30. What level are they asking for ?

Back
Top Bottom