What's new

University Nomination - MEXT Scholarship

Thank you. I already wrote to Prof. but he still didnt answer it yet. Did you recieve any info about accomodation yet kibo?

Not at all. And two days passed since that email. I think he is waitting for news too or he is too busy at this time. Time for waitting again... :(

He just replied me afternoon, but he said he didnt know anything yet...i told him there is guy applied for Osaka University too, but he already had result and also submited for accommodation. Thereupon, he said he will ask the office. Time for waitting again.

Hi, I am a new comer of this thread,

I'd like to know if is there anyone applying mext scholarship through International Priority Graduate Program (IPGP)? Have you got the result?

Hi
I have applied Kyoto GSA IGP programme.I do not get the result still now.They said about end of july.

I'd like to know if is there anyone applying mext scholarship through International Priority Graduate Program (IPGP)? Have you got the result?

Hi
Which university did you applied for?.And which programme...if you get any news please share about IPGP programme.best of luck..

Hi,

International Office told me they still didnt have infomation about result yet. However, it is strange that they told me they already keep one room for me in dormintory. And they will inform me when my room is fixed by them.

They said the result will release in this month and wait for them a while. How about you? How are you?

Wow
thats great
May be they sure about your result but not confirmed.Good news is waiting for you.

Hi,

International Office told me they still didnt have infomation about result yet. However, it is strange that they told me they already keep one room for me in dormintory. And they will inform me when my room is fixed by them.

They said the result will release in this month and wait for them a while. How about you? How are you?

Hello Dear,
I have also been selected for MEXT at Hokkaido.
Which Dormitory u selected?

hellow, nice to meet you.
I've also been selected for MEXT at HU BSS MC.. which faculty you have applied for?
FYI I've selected HU international house Kita8 and keiteki-ryo for second option...its relatively cheap :D
however my prof just informed me, that keiteki-ryo is a little bit dirty and far from our school (gonna have a hard time in winter :( )
So right now, i will choose between HU internatinal house kita8 & sapporo IU

see you at Sapporo :)

Neither do I.

I think it should come in next week..what else, its the last week of result. I really have no idea how they can manage to send us post via air mail because there is just few days before 30 of July as they mentioned. :LOL:

How are you? Still nervous?

hellow, nice to meet you.
I've also been selected for MEXT at HU BSS MC.. which faculty you have applied for?
FYI I've selected HU international house Kita8 and keiteki-ryo for second option...its relatively cheap :D
however my prof just informed me, that keiteki-ryo is a little bit dirty and far from our school (gonna have a hard time in winter :( )
So right now, i will choose between HU internatinal house kita8 & sapporo IU
see you at Sapporo :)

Hi Anu.

Nice to see another Hokudai fellow!

See you guys at Sapporo.

Does anyone have any result yet? Today is the end of July. It should be released today.

Please let us know if you get any news.

Good luck!

Yes i will try to contact with them.But may be they will again tell for waiting.....After one hour later i will PM you...

Does anyone have any result yet? Today is the end of July. It should be released today.

Please let us know if you get any news.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom