What's new

My kitty in contest!!

RockLee said:
I want a big kiss when she wins ok ? :D she's still at 50% 🙂

Of course you'll get a kiss!!! 😊

Elida is still in the lead with 49% and Mingus-the kitten with 37%.

The rest:
Molly 7%
Pelle 4%
Batman 3%

I think we can open the champagne bottles soon - at least we can start chilling the bottle and find the glasses.. :)

Frank D. White said:
Mingus has a fix in! Could be he's owned & backed by the El-Qida(SIC) or one of those ANTI-JAPAN forums? Maybe we need a catchy slogan - "REMEMBER ELIDA"!! or "A VOTE FOR ELIDA IS A VOTE FOR A BETTER FUTURE FOR YOU CAT"! Anyway, let's not let our enimies foist the evil Mingus upon us; keep on voting and search out your loyal friends who are not fortunate enough to be Forum members & have them vote.To make it easier, put the Sheba site under favorites and when you get up in the morning, ask yourself "have I voted today?" Remember, a defeat for Elida is a defeat for our Forum; RA RA RA!!!!

Uncle Frank

:joyful:

Hahahaha...I like that!! The propaganda is starting already...the world will know about ELIDA and the powerful JRef forum soon...:D

Thank you for supporting still!
🙏

Oops, I forgot to vote today until I saw this. You will be happy to know that Elida is now at 50% and Mingus remains at 37%. Yay, Elida!!!! 📣 😄

Satori said:
Oops, I forgot to vote today until I saw this. You will be happy to know that Elida is now at 50% and Mingus remains at 37%. Yay, Elida!!!! 📣 😄

THANKS SATORI!!
The competition ends soon, and I am now VERY sure that Elida is going to become MISS SEPTEMBER 2004! :D

She has 51%....how did this happen???
Mingus 35%
MOlly 6%
Pelle 4%
Batman 3%

🙏 🙏

Elida and I can relax....ah...Elida is enjoying this as well as me!! 🎈 🎈

Elida's at 51% so she shouldn't have any trouble but, just in case, if you really want to be sure, I can send my cat he is my best assassin and could take care of a the other contestants, it would be a shame, but what must be done has to be done. If you don't need my services, I can still help by voting I guess...

Satori said:
I voted with both browsers and Elida is in the lead with 51%, with Mingus trailing at 35%. 👍 Go Elida!! 📣

Yes, Elida is still in the lead with 51% and Mingus with 35%. I think it is decided who the winner is by now! :D
The competition ends the end of this month, and after that, we can bring the champagne and celebrate!!

Legato said:
Elida's at 51% so she shouldn't have any trouble but, just in case, if you really want to be sure, I can send my cat he is my best assassin and could take care of a the other contestants, it would be a shame, but what must be done has to be done. If you don't need my services, I can still help by voting I guess...

Thanks for support Legato! I have seen a picture of your cat, and it is sure heavy and cute! Although he has a very cute face, he can resemble "Don Corleone" from Godfather, only because of his size...and that is a compliment...:)

Vodkee said:
Yay, Congradulations on your kitty kat being nominated! I voted for her.

Thank you!!!

🙏 🙏 🙏

The new godfather, beware

My cat as a cynical godfather, I wonder how the meow with italian accent sounds. I'm sure he would enjoy the position, he would say mamamia! is that plate of pasta coming or what? :LOL:
Oh well... For now I will go cast my two daily votes
Grizou ( my cat's name, zoo for short)
proud supporter of candidate Elida 📣 🌹 :cracker: 📣

Birthing hips!

I have voted my 4 times today... Elida's a sure win!!! My cats are still so nervous for her though... They can't seem to stop eating!!! (and as you can see by the lack of feet showing from under their tummies, they really don't need ANY more food...) 😊

Attachments

• PinZip.jpg
    PinZip.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 72
Legato said:
My cat as a cynical godfather, I wonder how the meow with italian accent sounds. I'm sure he would enjoy the position, he would say mamamia! is that plate of pasta coming or what? :LOL:
Oh well... For now I will go cast my two daily votes
Grizou ( my cat's name, zoo for short)
proud supporter of candidate Elida 📣 🌹 :cracker: 📣

Your Grizou sure is a Godfather....he must have many female cats for admirers...my Elida would fall for him as he radiates power and masculinity!!! :D Your Grizou is definately someone Elida would fall for on the streets after dark!

Point4m said:
I have voted my 4 times today... Elida's a sure win!!! My cats are still so nervous for her though... They can't seem to stop eating!!! (and as you can see by the lack of feet showing from under their tummies, they really don't need ANY more food...)

Your cats are very cute.....and BIG!! What are their names? The one showing on the bottom of the picture has a big tummy!!

I find big cats very cute - my parents' late cat which died a couple of months' ago at the age of 18 (!!!) was also very big and had a huge tummy...
She died of a liver disease this summer.... 😭 Her name was Mussy. I really loved her...she was soooo cute, and her round face was cute!!!

But now, my parents have a new cat, and she is also very adorable....she is called Bella. 😍 She will be fat too!! AS my parents spoil her!! :)

This is my parents' new cat called Bella:

Attachments

• Bella 1_small pic.JPG
    Bella 1_small pic.JPG
    11.8 KB · Views: 75
Bella is so cute!!! :giggle: She looks so comfy on her little blanket. I'm sure that Mussy is now playing with all the other cats and kittens somewhere in the sky... Pin, (the patchie brown and black), had liver disease too. :( The doctor wanted to put a feed tube in, but I said no, and proceeded to force feed her until she got better. She is a strong one and she gained all the weight back even though we've only fed her the recommended amount of DIET cat food!!! Zipper is the tabby cat that you were saying has a big tummy, but funny as it may seem, she is very light. Pin is quite thick and heavy; her tummy drags on the floor or waddles if she walks quickly. (I don't remember her running very often... :) ) They are my little babies and I just couldn't live without them!

point4m said:
I have voted my 4 times today... Elida's a sure win!!! My cats are still so nervous for her though... They can't seem to stop eating!!! (and as you can see by the lack of feet showing from under their tummies, they really don't need ANY more food...) 😊
Good grief... really reminds me of "Garfield". Soon, their feet won't be able to touch the ground anymore 😌

Ok Lina... you forgot one very important word after that statement! CAT. You voted for her pussy CAT. Get it? Good. Don't forget it. 🔫 :)

point4m said:
Ok Lina... you forgot one very important word after that statement! CAT.
*sigh* Oh well... fine, be like that. Then I shall repost my post for you, just to satisfy you.
Lina Inverse said:
Voted again for your pussy - already 54% now! 👍

CAT.
There. Hope you're happy now. :p

Hi Miss Apollo!

I voted for Elida again today, and she is leading with 54% of the votes, with Mingus trailing behind at 33%. Your kitty is going to WIN!!! Yay!! 📣

Btw, I saw a picture you posted of both of your cats in another thread, and I have to say your other cat is just beautiful!!! :)

Thank you Satori!!

I think it is safe to say that Elida is MISS SEPTEMBER!! 😊 It will be more official on Thursday/Friday, when September ends...Elida has promised me that she will give out *kisses* to you all the end of this week!
My other cat, Celine, is proud to be a sister to a pin-up cat! 😊

Elida's thank you speech is also on the way....

Back
Top Bottom