What's new

My kitty in contest!!

Lina Inverse said:
Voted again :haihai:
Nice pic, it's just way too dark... I'll fix it, look below.

taking a picture against a window when it's light outside will always do that..

good fix, Lina.

Lina Inverse said:
Voted again :haihai:
Nice pic, it's just way too dark... I'll fix it, look below.

THank you very much for fixing the photo Lina. :) Yes, the picture was too dark I agree, next time I will remember to use the flash!! :) Her pose was fine - it was just dark yes....

THANK YOU ALL FOR VOTING!!! 🙏

Elida is still number one!! With 49% of the votes, and Mingus with 35%!

🙏 🙏 🙏

I just voted twice again for Elida, but it still says she's at 49% and that Mingus is at 35%. Maybe it will increase with the next person's vote? :?

I've voted on your Elida twice so far. She is by far the most beautiful 😍 cat there! My heart goes out to kittens, but they are always cute, so your cat gets my vote. BIG cat lover here, my two cats Pin & Zipper are behind Elida all the way!

dreamer said:
Voted 4 times and it's still at 49% o_O

Oh no!! Elida has lost 1% and is now only 48%, and Mingus has gained 1% and has 36% now!!

But I guess Elida doesn't have to worry, as she is still in the lead!

I can see there are new "members"/supporters in the "Elida Fan Club." Thank you for your support! 🙏

And also big thanks to the people, who have voted for her several times and keep coming back to this "club"/thread! 🙏

I will remember all of your names!!

Elida is looking forward to the black sheba collar she will win when the contest is over, and gets the title of "miss September."
And in December/January, "miss September"(hopefully Elida), will compete against:
"miss October" (another cat), and "miss NOvember" (another kitty) for these prizes:

The 1st prize: sheba food and a photographer to come and take nice pictures of the winner for postcards.
2nd prize: sheba cat food.
3rd prize: also sheba cat food.

Drop in a percent eh.. Well I already voted today so I can't vote again.. But I do think unless everyone stops clicking Elida has got it made.. Heh.. I'll keep voting everyday twice on different browsers.. Yup.. Elida seems to have a steady lead.. Although that one cat that is named Batmanm, Now that's a hilarious name.. But Elida is much cuter.. Heh.

NOOOO!!! i've been clicking every time it has allowed me and still we lost a %??

DAMN YOU MINGUS! DAMN YOU AND ALL THAT FALL TO YOUR KITTEN-CHARMS!

OH MAN! I didn't even think about different browsers!!! I have 3 and I can also vote from work. Don't worry Apollo, Elida will be the one!!

OK, now I have voted 4 times today and will continue to do this until Elida wins!!! When is the deadline for votes anyway?

End of September if my memory serves me right, Glad I could help with the multiple browsers thing.. Heh, That's what everyone should do.

Dang we need to act quickly!
Anyone ever heard of proxy? With proxy you can vote more than once/day so just use them !! :D

Miss_apollo7 said:
Oh no!! Elida has lost 1% and is now only 48%, and Mingus has gained 1% and has 36% now!!

Elida is looking forward to the black sheba collar she will win when the contest is over, and gets the title of "miss September."
And in December/January, "miss September"(hopefully Elida), will compete against:
"miss October" (another cat), and "miss NOvember" (another kitty) for these prizes:

The 1st prize: sheba food and a photographer to come and take nice pictures of the winner for postcards.
2nd prize: sheba cat food.
3rd prize: also sheba cat food.
I've voted, and now she's on 49% again! 👍
Thought as much that the prize would be cat foot. Guess the winning cat will be the new cat to be displayed on the Sheba cat food?

Numero Uno!!

WoooooHOOOO!!! I knew it wouldn't take long! :) Apollo, could you send me a higher res photo of Elida so that I can use it as a desktop? My cats might get a little jealous, but I just can't resist!

point4m said:
WoooooHOOOO!!! I knew it wouldn't take long! :) Apollo, could you send me a higher res photo of Elida so that I can use it as a desktop? My cats might get a little jealous, but I just can't resist!

Sure, give me your e-mail address on pm, and I can send one to you of course!! ELIDA IS NOW A PIN-UP cat. WOW!!! :D

Your cats getting jealous? :giggle: Your cats are not male cats who would love having a pin-up female cat posing for them I suppose?
THANKS FOR VOTING!

Elida still number one, but lost 1% again, and is now down to 48% and Mingus has gained a lot now with his 37%.

I still hope we can win.. :giggle:

Lina Inverse said:
Guess the winning cat will be the new cat to be displayed on the Sheba cat food?

No I am afraid it is not definite if the winner will be displayed on sheba cat food for marketing purposes. It says that the winner will be photographed for "postcards" and after that the sheba company will decide if the winner should be used for marketing purposes....I think it is because if an ugly cat wins, sheba doesn't have to use the cat. :giggle:
The sure prize is sheba cat food, which is ok with Elida... 😊

TwistedMac said:
DAMN YOU MINGUS! DAMN YOU AND ALL THAT FALL TO YOUR KITTEN-CHARMS!

*thumbs up* 😆

Miss_apollo7 said:
No I am afraid it is not definite if the winner will be displayed on sheba cat food for marketing purposes. It says that the winner will be photographed for "postcards" and after that the sheba company will decide if the winner should be used for marketing purposes....I think it is because if an ugly cat wins, sheba doesn't have to use the cat. :giggle:
The sure prize is sheba cat food, which is ok with Elida... 😊
Well, since Elida is quite good-looking, I'd say it's a sure bet! 👍

Lina Inverse said:
Well, since Elida is quite good-looking, I'd say it's a sure bet! 👍

Thank you Lina...I really hope she will win. Mingus has gained and is 37%, and my dear Elida is still 48%.

My family, friends and collegues are also voting for her. 😊

I Think.....

Mingus has a fix in! Could be he's owned & backed by the El-Qida(SIC) or one of those ANTI-JAPAN forums? Maybe we need a catchy slogan - "REMEMBER ELIDA"!! or "A VOTE FOR ELIDA IS A VOTE FOR A BETTER FUTURE FOR YOU CAT"! Anyway, let's not let our enimies foist the evil Mingus upon us; keep on voting and search out your loyal friends who are not fortunate enough to be Forum members & have them vote.To make it easier, put the Sheba site under favorites and when you get up in the morning, ask yourself "have I voted today?" Remember, a defeat for Elida is a defeat for our Forum; RA RA RA!!!!

Uncle Frank

:joyful:

I just voted with both browsers again, and Elida is at 50%, with Mingus trailing behind at 36%. Go Elida!!!! Yay!!! 📣 😄

Back
Top Bottom