What's new

My kitty in contest!!

Apollo

先輩
28 Mar 2004
Hi friends!!!

Luckily, my cat, the brown Abyssinian has been selected as one of the cats to vote for in the 窶徇iss sheba world contest窶 :)

I am sooo proud窶ヲI just sent them a photo of my kitty窶ヲ.
and I would really appreciate it if she got at least a 3rd place among the five cats selected窶ヲ.(she is not doing well at the moment, she is 5th place among the 5 cats...)

So, pleeeeeeeeease friends, could you please vote for her???
The webiste is in Danish, the address is:
http://www.sheba.dk/Sheba/miss+sheba+world.aspx?PageId=153&MainIndex=2&SubIndex=3&ParentId=16
Puff!: a list of 5 cats appears and click under the brown cat called Elida on the button "stem"=vote.

I would really appreciate it friends!! :) I would be soo happy with my cat not getting the 5th place out of five....that would make my kitty sad....

Thanks TwistedMac!! I have edited my post and applied the direct link!!! :)

yes, Elida wants world peace, volleyball (as TwistedMac has pointed out)....and sleeping!!:)

Thank you Satori!!! :)
Yes, I will keep you posted of course...and I promise to be nice and reward you all and credit you all if she at least gets 3rd or 4th place...
Maybe the currency here is reputation points...?? :)

AS TwistedMac has pointed out, Mingus is sure to get a 1st place because he is a kitten....however, a 3rd or 4th place would be nice for ELIDA...

I just found out that you can vote ONCE a DAY (hint, hint)...:)

The voting ends Friday next week....I will keep you posted!!!

Miss_apollo7 said:
Thank you Satori!!! :)
Yes, I will keep you posted of course...and I promise to be nice and reward you all and credit you all if she at least gets 3rd or 4th place...
Maybe the currency here is reputation points...?? :)

AS TwistedMac has pointed out, Mingus is sure to get a 1st place because he is a kitten....however, a 3rd or 4th place would be nice for ELIDA...

I just found out that you can vote ONCE a DAY (hint, hint)...:)

The voting ends Friday next week....I will keep you posted!!!

You're welcome! And I'll definitely keep the voting once a day in mind.

:winklove: Oh, and by the way, your kitty is beautiful!!! :)

i bet a few lurkers have voted aswell ;)

it's stuff like this we can count on them for ;)

i know for a fact that jeisan has voted too ^^

Come On Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we can get all our members to 6 balls, we ought to be able to get this cat to number "ONE"!!!!

This is our mission to show the world the power of the FORUM!!! We need several thousand members to vote! E-Mail all your friends the link to vote! GO GO GO , RAA RAA RAA !! WAHOOO, a purpose in life for us all!! Don't vote for Bush or Kerry, vote for "THE KITTY!!"!!

Frank

Thank you, thank you, all for your support!!
Elida says thank you also!!! All this attention is getting to her head now, and she is beginning to like it very much!!!
Out of the 5 participating kitties, Elida is currently sharing 3rd place with 2 other kitties.....

The voting ends Friday, so keep voting (one vote a day)...:)
Elida will appreciate it very much, and gives kisses to all of you!

Again, I will remember all of your names when the voting ends on Friday, and will also keep you posted on the results!!!!

🙏

I Think This Thing....

is rigged! If we all voted, the cat should be doing better?
It was at 5% this morning i think? Wonder how many votes it takes to have an effect? Guess I have to send a mass E-Mail to the people in my address book. More votes!!

Frank

👍

Frank D. White said:
is rigged! If we all voted, the cat should be doing better?
It was at 5% this morning i think? Wonder how many votes it takes to have an effect? Guess I have to send a mass E-Mail to the people in my address book. More votes!!

Frank

👍

Oh God, your avatar!! :eek2: Anyhoo ... I was wondering the same thing, because when I voted the other day, I didn't see the percentages change. I'll try it again now and see if there is a change. Hmmm ... :?

Okay, now it says 6%. I just voted again, but I didn't see any change from the 6%. :? In fact, it almost looks like it wasn't registering my vote! Hrmph!! Anyone else have that problem? :?

I think this competition gets a vast amount of votes, so for it to register we have to vote a lot..

just voted again and she's now on 3rd place by herself, but with the two cats below her close by!

if i'm not mistaken, Sheba is a brand of cat food...

Thank you thank you from ELIDA and me!!!!

About the percentages not changing after a vote....: I think it is because many are voting. (as TwistedMac has suggested).:haihai:

About it seems like it doesn't register the vote: It is because you can only vote once every 24 hours.

Yes, sheba is a brand of cat food :). Yummy (says Elida). :gohan:

The results so far:
1st: Mingus 12%
2nd: Molly 7%
3rd: Elida 6%
4th: Batman 4%
4th: Pelle 4%

Elida is very satisfied with a 3rd place so far, as Mingus is most likely going to win...
Elida has been following the website very closely, and right now she is taking a snoooooze (she needs her beauty sleep).

THANK YOU!! Keep supporting please! :)
Elida will prepare a thank you speech for Friday when the results are finally published.

Frank: I like you new avatar!!!

Changed Avatar To Cat Theme....

to get in the kitty spirit!

Uncle Frank

😊

PS - My cat is about this fat & it's on diet food?

Miss_apollo7 said:
About the percentages not changing after a vote....: I think it is because many are voting. (as TwistedMac has suggested).:haihai:

I tried using a different browser, and that seemed to do the trick!! Yay!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom