What's new

Morning Musume

Evil Morning's a fan remix group thing. They remix H!P songs into the hard metal stuff. It's interesting.

And yeah, it's a big shame about Yossi. I mean, I could imagine her graduating on her own terms but now dealing with the loss of a brother. And she still goes through with the concerts, she's all kinds of awesome for that.

Ai is still on suspension for the smoking thing...its going on 2 years now that she has been on suspension now? and does anyone know where I can get Evil Mornings mix.

awww that's just not fair :(

Hope the suspension is over soon, she is a great add to the J-pop culture and it would be pity to lose her.

She will be 20 this year aight?

lol
i've completely lost track of who's in MM atm... anyone care to give a little member's update? 😌

....2 YEARS?

You people are on CRACK.

She like, just turned 18 last year and was put on suspension like, Feb of last year. Coincided right around her b-day actually.
Although she'll most likely be on suspension until she's 20.

:D

ALSO~
Members of MoMusu at this point:
Hitomi Yoshizawa (gone next May)
Ai Takahashi
Risa Niigaki
Miki Fujimoto
Sayumi Michishige
Eri Kamei
Reina Tanaka
Koharu Kusumi
Aika Mitsui

AND ANOTHER THING~

egao YES nude is good stuff. Really good stuff, beat's their 2006 single by far~

I wasnt sure how long she was on suspension...I thought it was 2 years ok...nothing bad with getting a fact wrong.

lol
thank you for the info~!!!!

i'll never rember any of it, but.. at least i know an easy place to find it! XD

モーニング娘。の第8期(留学生)メンバーといたしまして、
中国出身のジュンジュンこと 李 純(Li Chun)と、リンリンこと 銭 琳(Qian Lin)
を迎え入れることを決めましたので、
ここで報告させていただきます。

草々
2007年3月吉日
モーニング娘。 プロデューサー つんく♂
http://www.helloproject.com/newslist/shinmember_0703151946.html

Pleased to inform you that new members from China will join Morning Musume.
JunJun from Hunan
LinLin from Hang zhou
Sincerely,
Tsunku, Producer of Morning Musume

Ai Kago has been released from contract for getting it on with a 37 year old on the cusp of her return to music. The scuttlebug says she never really wanted to come back.

The Chinese girls 'all be interesting, there was outrage on many a forum lol.

I doubt as to whether she never wanted to come back or not, but the fact is she got fire from her agency from being found "smoking" AGAIN in his car on their way back to Tokyo.
Stupid, Kago. I know there're tons of teenager smoking out there, but....

^.^ I Love them ^.^

Their songs, their dance, their voice **-** *muach* They're Great

Best songs -- Say Yeah !!, Kanashimi Twili, Joshi Kashimashi oops (forgot the last word xDD *n00b*)

I have to say that I mostly like Morning Musume for their earlier music, although I like a few more recent songs. I also preferred the look and youthful yet more mature look of the earlier generations- I think at times Hello milked the Morning Musume brand too much as time went by, and this IMHO decreased the quality of some of their songs even though the large majority of songs kept on making it to 1, 2 or 2 in the charts etc.
Anyhoo I haven't listened to some of their recent stuff, so I'm gonna right now, but here are some of my fav old school Morning Musume songs for now;

The song that created Morning Musume (Ai no Tane);

Morning Coffee;

Summer Night Town;

Love Machine;

And "Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari" (meaning 'The Story of Noisy Girls');

("Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari" is unique in comparison to other MM songs in that each girl sings a little about her own personality/character)

And so much more 👍 .
My taste in Japanese varies a lot. I like everything from Capsule (mostly their music contains elements of bossa nova, lounge, breakbeat, and most recently electronica) to RIP Slyme (Japanese hip hop), Yoshida Brothers (shamisen music) etc.- Morning Musume is just another of my fav bands/groups, I like their music because I often find it uplifting and catchy :).

Do you like Morning Musume? What are your thoughts/feelings on them :)?

Last edited by a moderator:
And "Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari" (meaning 'The Story of Noisy Girls');
I found Joshi kashimashi monogatari whilst surfing Youtube recently. Catchy little number that sticks in your brain.
As for Morning Musume I find some of their tunes rattle my nerves, others I can give or take, and some are alright. It is not a band I will really go out and buy their CDs, but as light pop music it is okay.

MoMusu's older music is better than the more recent, in my opinion. If you buy one of their "Best of" collections, you'll have everything you need.

I found Joshi kashimashi monogatari whilst surfing Youtube recently. Catchy little number that sticks in your brain.
As for Morning Musume I find some of their tunes rattle my nerves, others I can give or take, and some are alright. It is not a band I will really go out and buy their CDs, but as light pop music it is okay.

Yeah i totally agree, some of MM's music is really to be honest pretty bad, but they have plenty enough gems in their history of music to keep me listening, so i would say that overall i like their music 👍 .

MoMusu's older music is better than the more recent, in my opinion. If you buy one of their "Best of" collections, you'll have everything you need.
Yeah i heard that the "Best of" collections are their best selling albums- its been awhile though since i checked out the latest and greatest of MM, does anyone know what their latest songs are called in English character Japanese?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom