What's new

morning musume's morning coffee

okaeri_man

Tadaima!
6 Sep 2003
i heard morning musume have a song out called morning coffee. thats a bit wrong isnt it??? i mean, some of the 11 year olds of the group wouldnt even understand about that sort of thing!!! i gave the song a bit of a listen, but it sounds pretty boring. its not one of their better songs.

That song came out nearly six years ago. I think it's a nice and sweet song from Momusu's first generation singers.
I'm not sure what you're saying about the 11 year old thing. There were no 11 year old Momusu members. Though now, there are some 5th and 6th generation members that joined being as young as 12 or 13.

6 years ago huh? oh well, i got a bit of catching up to do. im sure the meaning of drinking morning coffee together hasnt changed in that time though, ie weird way of asking for sex. whether there were or wasnt or never has been any 11 year olds in the band is not my point.

It was their first single man... after their single debut (Ai no Tane) they released Morning Coffee:

1. Morning Coffee
2. Ai no Tane

1st Single
Released January 28th, 1998
EPDA-56

Yuko, Kaori, Nacchi, Ayappe and Asuka were the original members...
It's a nice song, I like it, it's pretty inocent... if u wanna know anything about momusu here i am :D

and remember...

Maki Forever !!!

Hey, you're on this forum also? I remember you posting your Maki desktop on the Jpop board. *lol*

oh really ??? ... yes it's me :D ... u'll be able to recognize me everywhere coz i'm alwasy Meiji Lythtis ... u r also Keiichi at JPop? or u have other nickname?
😄

I think Lythtis have a lot of free time, because he is in almost all the momusu's forums that i know.
I agree with Keiichi and Lythtis, that is a nice song, and I love morning musume.
Maki Forever??
mmmmm
I Agree, but I propouse Rika (Sabrosa) Forerever!!!!

Originally posted by Gubidxa
I think Lythtis have a lot of free time, because he is in almost all the momusu's forums that i know.
I agree with Keiichi and Lythtis, that is a nice song, and I love morning musume.
Maki Forever??
mmmmm
I Agree, but I propouse Rika (Sabrosa) Forerever!!!!

In almost all momusu forums? 😊 thanks Gii bidxa that's great!!! 👏 but i won't rest until i could be in every momusuforum in the earth!

gii bidxa hehe... sounds funny :D

Back
Top Bottom