What's new

Mike desu. Hajimemashite.

Ryokosha

後輩
30 Mar 2003
Hi, my name is Mike, and I'm an information systems Senior at CU taking Japanese 4, and I'm going take classes at the JCMU (doubt anyone's heard of it) this summer in Hikone, Japan. I'm very pleased to find a forum like this. I'm quite ignorant about a lot of things concerning living in Japan, so I'm probably going to ask a lot of questions. I speak Mediocre Japanese, though far from fluent, but I'm always learning.
;)

P.S. What font should I use for kana. I tried using my main font I use for MSN messenger to no avail.

Greetings and welcome! Actually, I am quite familiar with the JCMU in Hikone (Shiga prefecture). :cool: I've corresponded frequently in the past with former director John Hazewinkle and one of my dear friends (now at Purdue) was a former instructor there for a year. It's a great program and i'm sure you'll enjoy it. Always nice to see another friendly face on the boards Mike. Please make yourself at home and enjoy your stay. :cool:
:)

p.s. Re: your font/MSN question, i'm not really sure--although I suspect some of our other members may know better than I.

p.s.s. Cool sig btw. :cool:

Hi Mike, welcome and yoroshiku! 🙂

I'm sorry, but I have never used MSN Messenger either. I was one of these early ICQ addicts, lol.

Back
Top Bottom