What's new

MEXT Scholarship for Postgraduate 2010: General Discussions.

my professor emailed me and told me that the administration office received the documents from MEXT and that Im officially accepted as one of the research students of Osaka University. They received the documents from MEXT last wednesday so perhaps all the universities received them that day. try asking your respective professors.

Recieved the final confirmation from hokkaido daigaku today ,

I have been nominated the MEXT scholarship , i am sooooo happy ........ will fly to japan in Sept end...:)

hello

I am new here. I have been nominated for the MEXT scholarship. My professor says that in the University they haven't received any documentation on my behalf from MEXT. Im still uncertain about the answer, the last information i got from the embassy was that the final answer will come to all countries in the same day aproximately on february 2010. Is there someone that has the final answer yet??? :?

HELP!

Let me introduce myself, I am bioanjel and I am pleased to inform that you guys I have been provisionally selected for MEXT 2010. Ajay, It would be better if you could give me your mobile number or e-mail. So I can call you. Thanks and kind regards

hi, i'm from peru. And till yet i didn't received any notice from embassy. I should assume that i won't receive the scholarship?? 😭😭

Cecilia, If you were selected by the embassy and already sent your original documents to Japan you are just waiing for the approval from the government, which I dont have either, this does not mean you dont have the scholarship yet. my recomendation is to call the embassy of japan in peru and inform yourself, they will tell you if you have the chance or not.

Cecilia, If you were selected by the embassy and already sent your original documents to Japan you are just waiing for the approval from the government, which I dont have either, this does not mean you dont have the scholarship yet. my recomendation is to call the embassy of japan in peru and inform yourself, they will tell you if you have the chance or not.

cecilia, si ya te selecciono la embajada de japon en tu pais y ya enviaron tus documentos a Japon entonces solo estas esperando la aprovacion por parte del gobierno de Japon. A mi eso es lo que me hace falta, no significa que no tenemos la beca solamente que todavia no nos han llegado la respuesta definitiva. mi consejo es que deberias de llamar a la embajada de Japon en Peru para informarte mejor si sos o no, estoy seguro que te diran alli la noticia.

Last edited:
finally, the February come:p i hope those who wait for the final annoucement, will get more information from the embassy soon. good luck to all of us.📣 📣

Hi,

I am new to this forum wanted to know if there is any one who has applied for the MBA from Hitotsubashi ICS

Only wait!

I called to the Embassy and they only could tell me: ALL THAT WE CAN DO IS WAIT...
Good luck to everyone!! :)

Still waiting here, too, but I figured that rather than pester them, I'll just sit back and be patient this time. ^_^

does any one have any update from the embassy at your country:?
i know now all we can do is wait. but will be good to know some one from other part of the world have any news from the embassy

hi all,
I haven't got any update from the embassy. but I tried to contact my supervisor from my 1st choice (tsukuba) and somehow my supervisor said that I am formally accepted there as mext student. But a month ago when I contacted my supervisor from toudai (3rd choice but I received CoA), he said that I am enlisted as mext research student there... this really makes me confused. However, none of them ask me about housing yet. I am wondering which one I'll be heading to.. I guess I really have to wait for the final from embassy.

btw, when I browse internet to know about housing in tsukuba, many people complains how dirty and bad maintenance there, is it true? (any experience?) I also found a facebook group discussing about it lol... o__O

Dirty & bad?

Gosh, don't scare me off since i m going there also T_T

Anyway, I am not looking forward also because I heard from someone from Tsukuba saying that if you're unlucky, u'll end up staying in a room without bathroom. U gonna use the public bathroom for shower.

I am not sure u're ok but for me .. I totally can't accept to shower in public (naked).

Gosh Gosh Gosh.

hi all,
I haven't got any update from the embassy. but I tried to contact my supervisor from my 1st choice (tsukuba) and somehow my supervisor said that I am formally accepted there as mext student. But a month ago when I contacted my supervisor from toudai (3rd choice but I received CoA), he said that I am enlisted as mext research student there... this really makes me confused. However, none of them ask me about housing yet. I am wondering which one I'll be heading to.. I guess I really have to wait for the final from embassy.

btw, when I browse internet to know about housing in tsukuba, many people complains how dirty and bad maintenance there, is it true? (any experience?) I also found a facebook group discussing about it lol... o__O

I already got the confirmation from my advised and he told me that im officially listed as a research student. He also told me the dormitory assigned to me.

just wait guys, maybe in 2 weeks we will all get the good news from our embassy.

Hey scjp19,

You already have a dorm assignment in Osaka University? How come? We haven't heard anything yet from the school lol.

@pasta:
sorry doesn't mean to scare... I am just wondering whether it is true since I am also possibly going there.
O__O Can't imagine if everyday I have to take shower in public.... no! O__O
btw, what course are you taking?

@NeoXtremeX: it is okay if the public bathroom is a closed room, but if I should share the room, take shower and naked together with other people everyday, I don't feel comfortable...

Last edited:
About public bath..personally once in a while it's okay but everyday is a little...

I knew some people who had this problem in the past, solutions they were suggesting such as taking a bath early in the morning where there aren't so much people or..taking a bath in the lab/department bathroom. Well of course the most convenient solution is to get used to it

@menrui, arap:
yes.. I just can't imagine to do it everyday... going to onsen once in a while is still okay. :)

Anyway, being able to get the scholarship is already a wonderful thing.. let's just enjoy our life ^^
can't wait for the final announcement from Embassy..

Back
Top Bottom