What's new

MEXT scholars - hope everything is alright

mozda

先輩
10 May 2010
Dear MEXT scholarship students,
I hope everyone is alright, I wish we can help Japan...does anyone knows what's going on with the people who went to Universities in Southeast Japan? i'm so worried about everyone!! i'm checking the news all the time and I pray Japan will recover soon!

Dear MEXT scholarship students,
I hope everyone is alright, I wish we can help Japan...does anyone knows what's going on with the people who went to Universities in Southeast Japan? i'm so worried about everyone!! i'm checking the news all the time and I pray Japan will recover soon!

South-eastern Japan is more or less alright, it's the Tohoku region in northern Honshu that received worst damage.

oh sorry, my Eng under pressure, i meant Northeast....
anyway, I really wonder why everybody is talking about scholarships like nothing happened!! but I'm sure Japan will recover soon...

anyway, I really wonder why everybody is talking about scholarships like nothing happened!! but I'm sure Japan will recover soon...
There's a thread about the earthquake in another section of the forum. One of the posters is a student at a university in Sendai. Apart from that, all I can say is that I'm devastated. I've been to Sendai once, and I also visited the seaside towns of Matsushima and Shiogama. In fact, I can remember a signboard located at the coast in Shiogama that pointed to a rescue zone in case of a tsunami. It seemed so surreal then and now the whole area is probably in ruins.

Back
Top Bottom