What's new

MEXT Japanese Studies 2021/2022

Dude, I haven't heard anything from the uni itself yet, do you think i should contact them first? I thinking about waiting it out till the Olympics end for them to contact me.
I think you should have received a notification directly from them. If you haven't, maybe you should contact them. Gl!

University. But I can't still get my visa because of Japan closed borders... so frustrating
Frustrating indeed.. but i heard that Japan will be opening the borders for mext scholars in September. My embassy just told me to wait till the departure date is decided for them to inform me about the visa and e-ticket 🤷‍♀️

Hey guys!! I got into Joetsu University of Education! It is in a small town, so I'm a little worried about not having other international students to hang out with hahah wish me luck 😩😅

Congratulations guys! ^_^
I'will be studying in Nagoya and I'm really happy about it.
My embassy even sent me the pledge and informed that they would contact me again regarding visa this month

Hey everyone!
Congratulations to all that got accepted!! I also got an email from the embassy today about getting accepted by Keio University!! Super Excited!!
I also got the pledge, and they said they will email me again about visa and flight info later.

Hii! Nice to meet u! I'm also attending at Keio University of JLP (Japanese Language Program) from this October. I've not found anyone from the program so I was wondering if we are the same or not? I've took the level placement test, already got my level and it's the time to register the courses.
Hey everyone!

Last edited:
Hii! Nice to meet u! I'm also attending at Keio University of JLP (Japanese Language Program) from this October. I've not found anyone from the program so I was wondering if we are the same or not? I've took the level placement test, already got my level and it's the time to register the courses.
Hi there! Nice to meet you too!
Yeah! I think we're in the same program, I got put into level 5B but I registered for level 6 courses last night.
I also got an email from the MEXT coordinator from Keio for departure procedures. No news on departure date yet tho.

Hi there! Nice to meet you too!
Yeah! I think we're in the same program, I got put into level 5B but I registered for level 6 courses last night.
I also got an email from the MEXT coordinator from Keio for departure procedures. No news on departure date yet tho.
Yeppp Me too! Is there anyway to contact you privately like SNS? I would like to be friend with you!

contact.jpg

Back
Top Bottom