• Internet Deai sites are a GREAT way

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

westsan

先輩
20 Jan 2003
Where are the best places to meet funn and exciting girls in Tokyo?

Im single. I dont drink. I dont smoke. I'm working everyday in a computer data center so I dont meet any girls. 😊

Does anyone have any ideas where and how I can meet somebody?
Are there any good Internet sites:D ?

I work a revolving shift like a nurse... I wish I could meet a nurse!😄

Somebody give me some advise !!

Oh buddy! You came to the right place, just lemme dig up a little link-age here... dum de dum dum da de....

BAM! That's all the information you need to kno towards being in Japan and gettin' hoes to drop down and you can c:\ into the hearts of millions producing childrens by the billions, word is bond.

I travel to Japan because Child Support isn't
in their dictionaries yet,

Josh

"He is simply a dick on wheels, rolling infinitesimally close, but never reaching, the object of lust." CS, 3/1/03

Bitchen site dude.

I just wanna dont wanna have to go clubbin to get clubbin chics,
right off the streets is my challenge!

Can you give annai to that?

Depends what you mean by "fun and exciting." The "language exchange" method is one way to meet girls though it's kind of like rolling the dice with a blind date. But at least with the language exchange premise you don't have to go any farther than you want to. Pretty much all of my Japanese gf's were met in social situations e.g. friends of friends. I was never into clubbing though I did meet one gf in a bar. I would say, get out and do stuff where there are going to be a fair amount of people. For example, I went hiking, went on motorcycle trips, played tennis, went skiing, etc. Of course I wasn't doing all these things primarily to meet girls but it happened anyway.

Originally posted by mdchachi
Depends what you mean by "fun and exciting." The "language exchange" method is one way to meet girls though it's kind of like rolling the dice with a blind date. But at least with the language exchange premise you don't have to go any farther than you want to. Pretty much all of my Japanese gf's were met in social situations e.g. friends of friends. I was never into clubbing though I did meet one gf in a bar. I would say, get out and do stuff where there are going to be a fair amount of people. For example, I went hiking, went on motorcycle trips, played tennis, went skiing, etc. Of course I wasn't doing all these things primarily to meet girls but it happened anyway.

Yeah, It's really just about getting out there and I'd almost say nightclubs arent the best place to meet girls because of loud music, sweating, level of intoxication etc.etc., I always found the best way to meet girl(s) was just to pick out a really nice outfit that'd get me spotted and walk around the metro areas (more people, more chance),, I think that's the best way and as much as I love partying and the nightlife I'd almost recommend not doing it if you were looking for a girl. I always tell people too that during the day time though pretty much everyone is out to do something, with like set-plans or a schedule so you'll have less of a chance getting picked-up if all the girls are five minutes late to work, you know what i'm saying? so I think after 6 until 12-1(nightclubs usually start at 11pm but nobody goes until later to show up fashionably late,,) so then you can catch people right after work or school pretty much just walking around like you'll be doing, it's like an adventure within an adventure, best of luck drinking from that golden grail b

Josh

Yeah, if you want to pick up nice girls, I`d recommend staying away from the clubs. That is where most of the skanky girls hang out. Now you would think hey, these girls have nice clothes on, so their parents much be rich. However, usually that is not the case, a lot of these girls go to clubs and hook up with older guys(40`s, 50`s, 60`s) for money, clothes, jewelry, etc. These girls go to the club every time with the mind set they are going to get laid. Therefore, they are pretty dirty dirty, so unless you want to contract some diseases I`d stay away.

Now a better way is just go out and spit some game on your own. If you see a cute girl, just go up and start talking to her. Chances are that you could possibly pick up a date, and if not oh well, go on to the next one. This way you are not limited to a certain type of girl, and you can pick and choose what feels right. A little Nampa never hurt anyone, and come on you see people doing it all the time.

I guess if you don`t have the courage to do that, there is always like parties and stuff they have going on here in Tokyo and other cities around Japan to make friends and what not. I suppose that might not be a bad place to meet a girl as well.

Westsan:

If you have to go online to ask for input from a bunch of strangers about how to meet someone in real life then you're better off staying out of the game. 'Nuff said.

Ghetto:

"BAM! That's all the information you need to kno towards being in Japan and gettin' hoes to drop down and you can c:\ into the hearts of millions producing childrens by the billions, word is bond.

I travel to Japan because Child Support isn't
in their dictionaries yet"

That's quite posibly one of the most asinine and ridculous statements i've ever heard.

Rage:

"a lot of these girls go to clubs and hook up with older guys(40`s, 50`s, 60`s) for money, clothes, jewelry, etc. These girls go to the club every time with the mind set they are going to get laid. Therefore, they are pretty dirty dirty, so unless you want to contract some diseases I`d stay away."

See my comment to Ghetto above...

Bottom line: Grow up, drop the attitudes, and learn how to present your argument with articulation without having to resort to calling women "hoes or skanky". If you really want to engage forum members in an insightful and informative discussion on how to attract members of the opposite sex, then by all means do so. But at the very least try to do it with some tact and a degree of maturity. This is not meant as a flame and this being a general discussion board everyone has the right to voice their own opinion. That being said, everyone has their own reasons for wanting to meet people of different cultures. If your sole purpose is for gratuitous self-gratfification then all I can say is enjoy it while it lasts because ultimately that accounts only for shallowness of character. Anyways, that's my .02 cents.
:)

Originally posted by Iron Chef
Westsan:

Yack, Yack, Yackety Yak

Ghetto:

Yack, Yack, Yackety Yak

Rage:

Yack, Yack, Yackety Yak
& More Yack, Yack, Yackety Yak

Anyways, that's my .02 cents.
.02 cents and a chip on your shoulder🙂
What are you a girl? WaaahWaah:sorry:
Doche up and get your own hustle. Ho.

Yeah I just remembered Japanese chics really go for dress.
Thats why those lame ugly *** Japanese guys in space suits and pimp sunglasses always have cute chics. HaHa

Good advice Ghetto

That time zone is good too.

Im just wondering if there is somewhere to pick up and lay in the day! (hard one huh)

I use starbucks kinda...
Ginza is good in the afternoon too.
I a few times scored in Aoyama too.
I guess Im lookin for the holy grail...

mdachi >>>

How do you get chix at these places:
"For example, I went hiking, went on motorcycle trips, played tennis, went skiing, etc. Of course I wasn't doing all these things primarily to meet girls but it happened anyway. "
Whats your line?? ??

That language exchange route sounds like a doosy!

Last edited:
Lol, typical response. If you're gonna flame me because you can't find a date in real life and have to come seeking advice on a board, then at least put some effort into it son.

*edits* For the sake of the board, it's members, and in accordance with the forum guidelines, I shall refrain from engaging this topic any further. I've said my piece and if you think I am completely off-base and decide to take my comments as personal affronts then so be it. Perpetuating a flame war by slinging schoolyard insults back and forth is way too easy and shows exactly the lack of maturity I described in my original reply therefore I shall abstain from doing so any further.

Last edited:
Originally posted by westsan
Alright Pops

Yea for real "Iron Chef" whats up with your name anyways b'nuff, your probably one of those fat kids that breaths funny huh? yo but anyways "Iron Chef" you can't say sh*t about kids asking here about picking up on b*tches cause people like Rage and me JouzuJoshu be pounding them away like shot glasses on der' surroundpound-booty *sses ya kno? If you raise it up "Iron Chef" you'll get snuffed so nuff said go back to bed before your dead.

Abra Cadaver,
Josh

--chichipow

Guys, I am closing this thread, as it does not contain topics or language I would like to see here at the Japan Forum. I recommend you to visit other boards that are entirely devoted to the discussion of such issues. Thanks for your understanding!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom