What's new

Mac's English Journal

Mac said:
I said "I could practice my English", because I haven't been learning English recently.
Alright....I understand now. Maybe "I can practice my English now," would have been more what you meant to say. 😌

窶堋ア窶堙ア窶堙俄?堋ソ窶堙哉筑ニ鍛ニ誰ツ。 🙂

I didn't know you had a live_journal. I have one aswell. I will add you to my friends list. 🎈

hope to speak to you on iChat this week. Sorry i wasn't on last week, i was so busy. :(

Porl''

Mac, I think your English journal is great. You should write more, and not get pissed so easy. You write wonderfully; and I enjoy reading your vegetarian ideas. Your complaints are quite persuasive, too ~ ! 👍
Personally I have vegetarian tendencies although I am not fully-- meaning I like the idea, but am not overly bothered by a litle meat here and there.
But I do feel a bit offended when someone has a craving for meat which I think is unnatural unless they have a medical reason. :D
Btw, Korea ranked highest in beef prices, and I think Japan came third ?

Sorry, my reply was late. I haven't visited this forum recently.
I've been busy... :sorry:

You read my journal. (^^;; Oh no, I am embarrassed.

Yes, I realized I shouldn't get pissed recently.
Actually, that made me hate myself and depressed.
I am really jealous of America, Britain, and other European countries.
This lifestyle is so widespread in those countries.
They have lots of options to buy and eat out, and informations.
But you know, in Japan, it is totally different. Nobody cares about us at all.
Of course, there are some vegans and vegetarians though.
There is no option at all to eat out for us...
Most of Japanese don't know how farm animals are treated,
and don't recognize or know about us at all. So, this is so hard.
Imagine, you can't eat out at all. I can't go anywhere.
So, I am sad, and sometimes I go crazy...

Korea ranked highest in beef prices?
ナ?テ伉坂?倪?堙債、窶ケツ坂?愿キ窶堙娯?冤窶冓窶堋ェツ催??堙?ツ坂?壺?堋「ツ?
Japan came third?
窶愿コ窶怒窶堙債、3窶敕披?禿堋?

I have no confidence in the translations. Hehe.

Ooo, really. How much is that in Korea?
If my translations were correct, I would say so. (^^;
That price in Japan... I sometimes go shopping, but I don't know,
because I don't wanna see and smell them. Hehe.
So, I don't know how much that is in Japan. Sorry.
Maybe that is more expensive than before, because of mad cow disease in America.
I heard Japanese government stopped importing it from America.
Since most of beef consumed in Japan are imported from America,
it should be more expensive than before,
or difficult to get it now. I don't know...

Thank you so much for reading my journal.
I am glad there are some readers of my journal.
I will try to write more, and I'm hoping to
write about things other than animal rights-related.😄

Last edited:
Hey, Mac!

I just wanted to say that while it may suck that you can't eat out in Japan, there is a benefit to this. If you look at America and Canada, you'll see a lot of places to eat out. You will also see a lot of overweight people. Eating out is really easy to do, but people in the West have become really fat because of it.

Now everyone is looking at Japan and what is eaten over there, and they are trying to eat Japanese food because it is healthier. People in the West are upset about being fat, so they try so hard to loose weight. The diet industry makes a lot of money every year. It's amazing sometimes.

I work in a bookstore, and I remember when a popular diet book came out, everyone wanted to buy it. We never had enough for everyone! Everybody wanted to diet.

So, while not being able to eat out as much in Japan may be unfortunate, the benefit is that there are less overweight people.

ナス窶樞?堙坂?冪窶堋ク窶堋ゥ窶堋オ窶堋ュ窶堙??遺?楼ツ、ツ鞘?倪?堋「窶堋ス窶愿コ窶怒ナ津ェ窶「ツカツ湘坂?堙ー窶愿??堙昶?「テ披?堋キ窶堋ア窶堙??堋ェツ出窶藩??堙遺?堋「窶堋ッ窶堙?。ツ。😊

窶堙懌?堋スニ筑ニ誰窶堋ウ窶堙ア窶堙個身窶ケテ溪?堙闇陳セ窶堋「窶「テサ窶堙ー窶愿??堙溪?堙??堋、窶堙ェ窶堋オ窶堋ュナスv窶堋「窶堙懌?堋キツ。😄

ナス窶樞?堙娯?「sナスツゥ窶漏窶堙遺?愿コ窶怒ナ津ェ窶堙ー窶凖ケツ青ウ窶堋オ窶堙??堋ュ窶堋セ窶堋ウ窶堋「窶堙仰!

窶堋イ窶堙溪?堙ア窶堙遺?堋ウ窶堋「ツ、ヒ?ェ窶忸窶堙俄?堋ア窶堙娯?愬?ツ稿窶堙ー窶伉ア窶堋ォ窶堋ォ窶堙ェ窶堙遺?堋ュ窶堙?。ツ。ツ。

Last edited:
Yeah, there are lots of nice diets in Japan, such as Macrobiotics. And the diet is based on traditional Japanese dishes and created by a Japanese. And most of us were vegetarians and didn't consume too much animal products a long time ago. I know that, and am proud of it so much. But Japanese have changed while lots of Western people start recognizing about it. I think it can't be helped. There is really no information and Japanese media never point out about it.

Yes, no wonder vegetarian population increases in Western countries. I have seen unbelievably fat people. That is great that lots of people in those countries know that a plant-based diet is healthy and vegetarian populations increases. I am proud of the new Western lifestyle. But most of Japanese today don't think so. And fat people increase in this country as well.

I hope vegetarian population in Japan increases as well as America, Britain, and other European countries, and lots of Japanese adopt the new compassionate and healthy Western diet or their own plant-based diet someday, just like old Japanese adopted a meat-based Western diet a long time ago. 😊

------------

I can't and don't want to my English that I wrote a long time ago as well! Haha... :D

ツ「ツ身窶ケテ溪?堙闇陳セ窶堋「窶「テサツ」窶堙??堋「窶堋、窶堙娯?堙債、ツ渉ュ窶堋オ窶「テ鞘?堙??堋キ窶堙仰。ツ「ツ身ナスナセ窶堋ゥ窶堙遺?愿コツ湘ュツ」窶堙??堋キ窶堋ゥ窶堙仰。窶堋ス窶堙披?堙アツ。 😌

Back
Top Bottom