What's new

Will you teach me English? And please be my friend?

haruka

後輩
11 May 2004
I'm a Japanese girl. I'm 17 years old.
I want to learn English and wanna make some friends from all over the world.
I can teach you Japanese. But I'm not good at Japanese, lol kidding.
My English poor, so...actually hard to explain in English.

Anyways I hope someone can help me!

Hi haruka and welcome on the board ^^
There're lot of people here who can help you so if you ever have any question don't hesitate to ask them :)

thanks for your messenge.

hey thanks you for your massege!!
i'm glad to hear from you 🙂
i study english for just 4years at schools.
but japanese teacher can't pronounce english well.
some students are better than teacher lol
i want to pronounce "th" "l" "r" "v" correctly!!!!!
it is so hard to me to pronounce thouse.

Well...I have a japanese friend here in Paris, and she pronounces english with the japanese accent too ^^'
However you can record your voice in a tape (ニ弾ツーニ致 ?) and listen to yourself
Another thing you can do is to use a microphone (I think it's ニ筑ニ辰ニ誰ニ陳哉稚ニ辿ニ停?? and msn ^^'
I think finding someone who can chat with you can help
I've been learning english for 5-6 years myself and still can't properly speak it
but at least it's better than my japanese :D

so...you usually practice japanese on MSN????
thats good idea if i use mic and practice my english.
but...i don't know who has MSN lol
does anyone have MSN and teach me how to pronounce??
maybe i can help how to pronounce japanese lol

Lol No I'm not using my mic to practice japanese because I don't know any japanese people on msn and I'm not "seriously" learning japanese (lack of time) however, sometimes I've made this with some native english speakers :D
However with american people the accent differs from east to west 😆
You can check who has msn by checking the profile ^^
Some people just put their msn adress on it.

dreamer said:
Lol No I'm not using my mic to practice japanese because I don't know any japanese people on msn and I'm not "seriously" learning japanese (lack of time) however, sometimes I've made this with some native english speakers :D
However with american people the accent differs from east to west 😆
You can check who has msn by checking the profile ^^
Some people just put their msn adress on it.
lol i see.well i need to find some cool friend speak english lol
if you need help with your japanese. let me know.^^
maybe i will help you!

Hi Haruka.

I might be able to help you out as i have MSN and a microphone. I dont have a microphone at work though, only at home. So i dont know if you will be on MSN when i am at home because of the time difference. :sorry:

Feel free to add me to your buddies list. And if we are both online at the same time I will try to help you out. 🙂

Porl''

[edit] i will add you to my buddies list. hehe :p i just spotted you have MSN in your profile.

Porl said:
Hi Haruka.

I might be able to help you out as i have MSN and a microphone. I dont have a microphone at work though, only at home. So i dont know if you will be on MSN when i am at home because of the time difference. :sorry:

Feel free to add me to your buddies list. And if we are both online at the same time I will try to help you out. 🙂

Porl''

[edit] i will add you to my buddies list. hehe :p i just spotted you have MSN in your profile.
oh ok!!
thank for being my friend!! lol
maybe we can chat sometimes ^^
see ya at MSN!!

Hi Haruka,
My name is Chris and I live in Baltimore, MD. All I can speak is English. I know a few things in Japanese that my mother taught me, but she passed away so I can't learn anymore from her. My mother use to have a heavy accent and I remember I use to try and help her pronounce words correctly. I have comcast along with msn. If you want to talk, just let me know and maybe we can set up some times to get together. I will try to help you pronounce your English better. Hope to hear from you soon.

Chris

cmbattle1 said:
Hi Haruka,
My name is Chris and I live in Baltimore, MD. All I can speak is English. I know a few things in Japanese that my mother taught me, but she passed away so I can't learn anymore from her. My mother use to have a heavy accent and I remember I use to try and help her pronounce words correctly. I have comcast along with msn. If you want to talk, just let me know and maybe we can set up some times to get together. I will try to help you pronounce your English better. Hope to hear from you soon.

Chris
thank you very much ^^
your mother was japanese????
you must be good at teaching english then ^^
hope talk to later at MSN lol

hi haruka, i think if you saw where to place your tounge when you say those hard to pronounce sounds you will be able to get it very fast! ill try and find some diagrams online :D

Hi,
Yes, My Mother Is Japanese. She Lived In The U.s. For 40 Years And Still Had A Heavy Accent. I Would Be Happy To Help, Just Let Me A Know A Time Your On Msn And I'll Try To Log On The Same Time.

Hope To Hear From You Soon.

Chris

duff and chris thank you for your message ^^
i hope i would become more good english speaker lol

Haruka,

We should be friends :)

I'm learning Japanese, you're learning English :D

I will help you. You have studied English more than I have studied Japanese :D

Good luck!

わたくし は あめりか の はヴァすうまれ です。 きょお あつい です。お
げんき です か。

わたしはちょっとにほんごわかります。

Hello, Haruka! I am currently in US and want to study Japanese hope you could hellp! And I am pretty good in English, so I hope I could help you too! :)

🙂
Kon'nichi wa, Hajimemashite <- I only know how to spell it in English

zvest said:
Hello, Haruka! I am currently in US and want to study Japanese hope you could hellp! And I am pretty good in English, so I hope I could help you too! :)

🙂
Kon'nichi wa, Hajimemashite <- I only know how to spell it in English
hey.i will help your japanese of cause ^^
but these days i'm kinda busy...so....i don't know if i have time lol
but you can talk to me anytime.
talk to later

春かさん、
お元気ですか?
私は桜真理です。イギリスから。日本はどこに住んでいますか?すみません、私の日本語は上手じゃない。じゃ、私は二十四才です。女性です。私の誕生日は五月二十四日です、あなたの誕生日はいつですか?先週のパーテェーは本当楽しかったです!(^_^)
どんな音楽が好きですか?去年の夏は東京に行きました。ラルクのコンサートに行きました!よかった!(^_~) ハイドがかっこいいです!大好きです。
Anyway, please let's be friends! I will try to help you with English, though it seems that you are quite good already. あなたの英語はぺらぺらです。
Also please correct my bad Japanese grammer.どうもありがとう。
Maybe we can meet in Japan next year?
じゃ、またね!

Sakura said:
春かさん、
お元気ですか?
私は桜真理です。イギリスから。日本はどこに住んでいますか?すみません、私の日本語は上手じゃない。じゃ、私は二十四才です。女性です。私の誕生日は五月二十四日です、あなたの誕生日はいつですか?先週のパーテェーは本当楽しかったです!(^_^)
どんな音楽が好きですか?去年の夏は東京に行きました。ラルクのコンサートに行きました!よかった!(^_~) ハイドがかっこいいです!大好きです。
Anyway, please let's be friends! I will try to help you with English, though it seems that you are quite good already. あなたの英語はぺらぺらです。
Also, please correct my bad Japanese grammer.どうもありがとう。
Maybe we can meet in Japan next year?
じゃ、またね!
hello! I live in Nagasaki. I don't know how much you can understand Japanese ^^
well, I guess you seem pretty good though.^^
Ummm...I like exile, do you know them???
I don't know about ラルク and hyde? Lol sorry.
I listen to American music lately ^^

Ohayo Gozaimas. Watashi wa William desu. New Zealand desu.

That pretty much exhausts by conversation japanese :)

I suppose i should be on the 'learning nihongo' thread, but this looks more interesting..

Is there a introduction topic around ?

Ja ne

TwistedMac said:
------------ 🎈 ------------
your picture looks so cool^^
how did you do that???

willuknight said:
Ohayo Gozaimas. Watashi wa William desu. New Zealand desu.

That pretty much exhausts by conversation japanese :)

I suppose i should be on the 'learning nihongo' thread, but this looks more interesting..

Is there a introduction topic around ?

Ja ne
you learning japanese????
thats really cool^^
i'm learning english.
well actually i want to talk with people in enlish.
i don't expect to learn english on internet.i have changed mind,
i don't know how much you learned japanese.but i think japanese is pretty difficult^^
hope i can help you some.hahaha

I'm learning japanese, too!

I think it's great thing for you to want learn English.
Maybe you can help me learn Japanese, I don't think it's a hard language. But that's just me 👍 Have fun learning English Haruka!

Back
Top Bottom