What's new

Looking for japanese people to talk to

GoldCoinLover

後輩
24 May 2004
I've had alot of japanese friends over the years. Each one is now gone. Mac-san, (He has a website at www.macveg.com) mysteriously disappeared , changed his forum to all japanese, and was never heard of again.:(

So was my other friend I found on a friend website a long time ago, who used to talk on AIM with me but he also disappeared.

So I'm looking for japanese people to practice my japanese with, to share stories, cultures, and just have a good time. My guess is the best bet to find japanese people would be in the japanese forum, but since I'm not fluent yet, and I can't write all this in japanese, I'm going to need a little help.

So if you're a japanese person or just anyone who wants to talk about japanese, hit me up on my AIM: LordWarclaidhm, my MSN: [email protected], or yahoo: [email protected]

Also my email [email protected]

Thank you!

I've had alot of japanese friends over the years. Each one is now gone. Mac-san, (He has a website at www.macveg.com) mysteriously disappeared , changed his forum to all japanese, and was never heard of again.:(
I'm also upset that things seem to have ended up that way for him, GoldCoinLover. Do you know his name, or by chance any other contact information ?

Mac was an extremely cool, sensitive and intelligent guy that unfortunately took life very, very hard. And it must have been incredibly isolating to be such a devout vegetarian in Japan. All we can hope I suppose is that he's still around keeping the faith, somewhere. :(

hey good thread i was also looking for japanese friends to talk with online! im also very sorry for goldcoinlover :(

I'm also upset that things seem to have ended up that way for him, GoldCoinLover. Do you know his name, or by chance any other contact information ?

Mac was an extremely cool, sensitive and intelligent guy that unfortunately took life very, very hard. And it must have been incredibly isolating to be such a devout vegetarian in Japan. All we can hope I suppose is that he's still around keeping the faith, somewhere. :(

His email is [email protected], but despite repeated efforts to contact him through this email, he never emails me back.

I believe he told me his name once, I forgot it but I think its Yuitichi or something similiar.

Back
Top Bottom