Not open for further replies.

Rie777

後輩
29 Sep 2007
Hello,
Nice to meet you.
I have just joined this forum.

I am a 28-year-old Japanese female.
I am looking for a partner to spend a life with.
I like listening to music, watching movies, walking, cyclying, traveling and going out for a drive.

My parents run rental condominiums near Tokyo, so you can teach English there if you like.
My e-mail address is please use PM

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Have a nice weekend,
Rie777

Last edited by a moderator:
From the heart of Japan, my heart goes out to you Rie777 san !!! I truly and with all my heart hope you able to reach your goal...whatever that may be...in most cases.

If in fact the above wish is true, I even more so hope for your success. I wish I were in a position to help you out...but, alas, although my heart is 25, I have been around the sun some 50 times--which is not very much if you stop and think about it !!

WELCOME to JREF !! Please do stick around and spend time here, and get to know us more, and that may help you make contacts as well. Please do check out the whole forum and join in when and where you can !! I hope to talk to you later !!

Oh, and I hope you understand my action. Putting personal e-mail addresses is not a good thing, so if someone contacts you by PM, then, on your own discretion, send them your e-mail. Thanks !! Talk to you later !! MM

Nice to meet you. I have just joined this forum. I am a 28-year-old Japanese female. I am looking for a partner to spend a life with.I like listening to music, watching movies, walking, cyclying, traveling and going out for a drive. My parents run rental condominiums near Tokyo, so you can teach English there if you like. My e-mail address is please use PM Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hm, I think I have seen you posting here before. At least there seems to be a common pattern here...

=> http://www.japan-zone.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/tokyoguy/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1192862595/0#0
=> alt.penpals.erotic - Google Groups
=> Meet Other Japan Enthusiasts!
=> Looking for a Life Partner
=> http://www.nnseek.com/e/alt.teens.penpals/looking_for_a_life_partner_122854160t.html
=> http://russiamail.ru/newses/25:24:/relcom.penpals/0:24:2:85::/85.html#art85

Well okey , she means it and there's no problem with it. Well i wanna be old but alas, i'm much younger then you :p well welcome and please post more then once here!

She's been here several times in the past.

She was looking for an Australian lover to start an English school I believe. She has used the names "Hiromi" - "HiromiJapan" - and "Hiromi1978" here on JREF in the past.

Uncle Frank

:eek:

Does this forum have multiple account rules or something?

Pardon my rudeness and lack of manners, but making multiple users just on this single forum, and visiting like 5 other forums for the very same purpose is rather... rather... persistent, or perhaps desperate. So i believe one, single account would have been enough. But than again, Shin seems to be up for some adventure. Ahh forgive me, forgive me, couldn't hold back my annoying personality anymore. Now please, take me to the gallows pole, i have no regrets.

Multiple accounts ? How in the earth would you stop them from making more account ? They can use their other e-mail address here as many as they want . Maybe even they can use that same address many time ... There aren't simple way to stop it so way bother ?

P.S. sorry for using this tread for talk about it

No one is trying to step them from making several accounts, its just a question of what will happen to one that was caught doing so.

The only thing which bothers me is that why does her post count say she's done 2 posts when in fact she's only done the one?

Well, i suppose the site confused it with her other post from a different account... after all keeping so many accounts in mind is rather tiring even for a computer :D

Perhaps it's time for an admin or mod to lock the thread, and get in touch with the OP directly about her motives (and possible multiple posts/users accounts on the subject?)?

If she is genuine then all this negativity won't achieve anything imho, except lose a potentially good new member here at Jref. If she in fact isn't genuine, then I'm sure that can be determined through the 'usual channels' (i.e. out of public sight), and without all this mudslinging/speculation. Again imvho.

Love and peace to all :-D

mos

I don't think she'll have a problem finding a mate.

That's why everyone here learns Japanes.:eek:

Don't try to hide it by saying" I love manga!" lol :d

I don't think she'll have a problem finding a mate.
That's why everyone here learns Japanes.:eek:
Don't try to hide it by saying" I love manga!" lol :d

Well, not that it didn't run through my mind, but to be honest im not learning Japanese for that reason, im simply learning it to give life in Japan a try, to be able to decide why am i learning it :D Well whatever.
As for her issue, it think its not a problem, this mate seeking, if she does use the forums, but solely for matchmaking is unacceptable in my opinion. On the issue of multiple accounts, for the first time i think it would be a bit harsh to ban her completely, instead couldn't you just close all her accounts but one, and warn her what awaits if she makes another?

Well, not that it didn't run through my mind, but to be honest im not learning Japanese for that reason, im simply learning it to give life in Japan a try, to be able to decide why am i learning it :D Well whatever.
As for her issue, it think its not a problem, this mate seeking, if she does use the forums, but solely for matchmaking is unacceptable in my opinion. On the issue of multiple accounts, for the first time i think it would be a bit harsh to ban her completely, instead couldn't you just close all her accounts but one, and warn her what awaits if she makes another?
Yea, I was just kiddind. I hope nobody takes offense to it.😌

okey she isn't fake but she has just some dateproblems? ip-ban maybe?
well the OP is really a women/men who wants to date! 😌

Clearly the purpose of this thread is shooting in the dark--anything but an introduction...a little playing around with it may be fair game. The game, however, has played itself out about enough. It was kind of fun, mayber, but let's let the post take a rest... a good long rest, now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom