What's new

Learning Japanese

JayOhKay86

後輩
4 Jun 2007
Hey everyone,
I'm a college student and recently took a trip to Japan, and I just wanted to share a great resource with everyone. Although I took a few semesters of Japanese in college, I found that a lot of the vocabulary wasn't very conversational or useful on a day-to-day basis. I found a website called JapanesePod101.com where you can download free podcasts that give you all kinds of Japanese lessons for various levels. I really like these podcasts because the lessons aren't stale, and they really make learning Japanese fun while at the same time talking about current events, pop culture, and even good restaurants in Japan. Anyway, just thought that this resource would be useful for some people if they were planning to take a trip to Japan or wanted to learn Japanese.:)

- JayOhKay

Normally when someone creates an account here and in their initial post plugs either a book or a website I suspect them of having a stake in the book or website.

Is there some reason to suspect that the pattern has been broken here?

Jpod fanboy

I know it seems like that way, but I'm just sort of a JPod101 fanboy. Their podcasts pretty much helped me survive in Japan, so I just thought it was a resource that people in this forum would be interested in.

I doubt it's a plug. That site's been mentioned on here a million times anyway. I've probably mentioned it over 10 times. But still, pretty poor form for a first post.

I've downloaded and listened to files from that site. I think it is cool how they made it, though the conversations they were trying to teach seemed too far advanced than my current skill lvl -_-.

Back
Top Bottom