What's new

Korean Fate

Status
Not open for further replies.
China's Northeastern Project was reactionary measure,it's a pre-exmpt action of defensive nature to counter rising S Korean nationalism.

There is nothing Tunguistic about Koreans in terms of languages, cultures, and everything.Koreans surnames all resemble Han Chinese surnames nowadays and they don't know their original surnames anymore.

Modern day Koreans' Mongol ancestors came from Altaic Mountains & Yemaek ( 穢貊 ) originally migrated from China's Shandong peninsula and Northern Hebei province.

There are many cultural resemblences among genuine indigenous proto-Tungusic peoples of old Manchuria ( present day China's NE region ),namely Manchus, Nanai, Oroqen, and Evenks.

In retrospective,Korean fate is very much intertwined with rise & fall of China.

Does it matter, where from, as long as you know where to get it from to pass it on? Even any University researcher does the same any time. Completely legal.

I don't know how much serious North Korea is about disarmanent of nukes, but it is obvious that status of Korean penisular will remain unchanged.

North Korea May Delay Nuclear Treaty Implementation Until 2009
http://www.cfr.org/publication/15340/samore.html

This means that majority of NK people must continue tough life over next years or forever, and more people will starve to death because international aid will not reach them.

In a way, they are unlucky. Because they are born there, they are suffering. It is called "FATE".

If all people would think, something this is just fate, nothing would change at all.

Korea is our neighbor, and thus always interest us very much. And Korean fate adds more interest.

1. North half is quite unique. People are starving to death, but their leaders are quite FAT.

2. South half was anti-communist and thus extreme anti-North in the past, but today they are pro-North. Their mentality has swing from extreme to another extreme.

Probably a result of their fate?

South Koreans know that North will not be reunited with South because they know China will not allow SK to consolidate North. China spent millions of lives to protect North Korea from US-allies and spent trillions of dollar to North Korean regime for help. IF I were Chinese, I will keep North Korea under its hegemony.

There is some truth to their suspicion of mainland China's ultimate agenda in Korea peninsula 😊

I have spoken with a middle-aged KMT background ( mainland-born ) Taiwan-Chinese man on this issue,he confirmed to me that it's true PRC or any miltary-strong Chinese regime wouldn't easily allow Korea peninsula under " foreign domination " or " a Korea not kowtow to China ".

There is some truth to their suspicion of mainland China's ultimate agenda in Korea peninsula 😊
I have spoken with a middle-aged KMT background ( mainland-born ) Taiwan-Chinese man on this issue,he confirmed to me that it's true PRC or any miltary-strong Chinese regime wouldn't easily allow Korea peninsula under " foreign domination " or " a Korea not kowtow to China ".

tokapi, I assume you are an American. Thus I am interested in American perspective about Korean penisular.

US spent much blood of US soldiers in the Korean War, and plus USA spent tons of money into S Korea so that SK might perform better than North Korean communist regime.

USA also demanded Japan to spend money in SK because financial burden must be eased. Such a joint strategy of Japan and USA over SK worked well.
So USA must be pround that South Korea was established mainly by USA.

In this sense, mentality of USA must be the same as China. If Korean penisular is annexed by SK, it may be OK to USA, but must not be OK if annexed by NK. And USA understands Chinese mentality....

Status quo of Korean penisular is the best to everybody, except Koreans. How about American's perspective?????

I still do not see any relation with Japan in this thread...

Only anti korean points, not to say, propaganda, if not worse, so far. . .thats for example, what I mean with long lead. . .

I still do not see any relation with Japan in this thread...

It is obvious that Korean history paranoid against their neighboring countries (incl. Japan) is rooted in their FATE.

- Korean want to establish greater Korea, but divided without their wish, and such situation will remain unchanged. Leader of North half is quite unique, enjoying masochistic status quo.

After discussing this matter with the staff. We have decided that this has nothing to do with Japan.

Thread closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom