What's new

Jomon and Yayoi origin of Japanese royal families

My job, to convince you?

Miwatoshi...you bring up an interesting memory for me. My son taught high school in a very depressed urban area of New Jersey. The entire class was what we would call "ethnic minorities" of a multitude of races and ethnicities and nationalities.

It was massively challenging to my son because he was accused, yes, accused, of not educating some of the students, by some very aggressive, very critical parents. Other parents absolutely praised my son for making the attempt to offer the education, for the children to "step up" and attain the education.

My son diligently prepared the next days class, with some student absorbing every vowel, every clue, every morsel of the points for that day. Other students would socialize during class, become disruptive, and they had their parents to run to and complain that "they were not being educated". And yet, whose job is it to educate the children, if not the children AND the parents AND the teacher, all working together? It was never the teacher having the ENTIRE JOB of educating those children!

The best students, no matter what the background, took the clues and the evidence and the books and all information they could find, and educated themselves.

Likewise, in this thread, it is not my job to convince you of anything. For example, you can't convince me Jacobvic is James, and I can't convince you of Sumerian presence in Bolivia, fine. Tomato, To-mah-to. My job is not to convince you of anything, yet you demand proof or "you will not believe it."

Education is not about force feeding you, a complete stranger of 27 years old, of clues left behind on the Jomon ancestries of the Royal family, by hundreds of millions of people before us. Maybe they are fraudulent clues? Possibly. Maybe the 1000 authors before me "made up their story"? Possibly.

But how many times do you hammer home your OPINION that no clues exist or that I offer no clues or proven evidence? At what point do you become simply annoying with your restatements, and restatements, and restatements?

Let's step forward, now. What addition to this thread do you have regarding the Jomons and the Japanese Royal family?

This is an amazingly good wonderful forum presented by Color Red. I don't know if anything like it exists anywhere else, or if it has ever been presented this way before. And what can you contribute to this wonderful thread?

Check Emperor's cousins and their kids out.. they look like middle eastern

Meiji Emperor

Kitashirogawaー宮成久

kitashirogawa-能久

有栖川宮威仁親王

竹田宮恒久親王

山階宮晃親王

Taisho emperor

伏見宮貞愛親王

閑院宮戴仁親王

Face is something changed because of her😌
The empress of SHOWA

Last edited:
Interesting Photos

Caster51, very interesting photos, in a sector of history I have no idea about.
Let me give some possible photo matches.

victoriashowa2wu5thgif-1.jpg

Is that your own photo, embedded in the group? A handsome, unidentified photo matches Carl Bernstein, formerly of the Washington Post, and famous Watergate investigative reporter.

We are all one family!

In Edo era, according to the foreigner's description who met them,
"Their faces are faces of the Middle East "
that is way there are so many mystery of origin that their origin were Sumerian, Jew and something around there.

Thank you Carter51 and Color Red

Carter51 and Color Red, this thread keeps getting better and better, it is almost as if we are discovering something very new!

Do you know of any books which discuss these Japanese/Egyptian/Judaic/Sumerian connections?

When I first started on this website, my "holy grail" objective was to explore the Hebrew and Egyptian words and symbols among the Japanese language.

In my amateurish theory, names like "Matsui" are so remarkably the same to the Egyptian "Maatiu" and the Inca Macchu, and even the English "Majestic" and "Majesty"...they all plausibly could mean... "Guardian of the Truth".

So many other examples...
Names like Tokyo, Kyoto, Utashinai, Otaru, Ootawara, Odawara, Sapporo, Ishinomaki, Ishikari, Isesaki, Ishioka, Ichinomiya, Tachikawa, Zushi, Yokohama, Koufu, Gosen, Takaoka, Matsue, Takamatsu, Tokushima, Shikoku-chuo, Chikugo...all these names have such a familiar sounding phonetic sequence, Biblical origins, Egyptian origins, Judaic origins. There are so many Japanese names that beg for some imaginative connection, maybe falsely so, I admit!

Can you direct me to any books which discuss these Japanese/Egyptian/Judaic/Sumerian connections? I have heard they DO exist.

Do you know of any books which discuss these Japanese/Egyptian/Judaic/Sumerian connections?
there are too many Books.....
a famous one is Jew

it is very interesting...?

off-topic
白村江の戦い

why did ancient Japan help the Baekje?
百済(kudara), only this word is very different to read from Baekje
I think Today's Korean is not as same as ancient Korean.
their face became completely different because of Mongol invasion.
please imagine what happened. check out what did they do at that time
today's their face is so similar with Mongolian like Asashoryu (yokozuna)
I think there was still same tribes remained in Baekje from 弓月国(kudara, yumitsuki Buddhist country)
弓月 was located ......

月読(tsukiyomi) is related to something
when I was a kid, my grandmother always called her birthplace an old name

Last edited:
And now the Yayoi side...

Caster51... thank you so much for the references. I have satisfied myself on the Jomon side, and it may take years for me to decipher it all. Thank you.
But on the main topic as we were discussing, is there any documents on the Yayoi influences in Japan, and connection to the Japanese Royal family?

I guess what this wonderful exercise is leading to is a DNA study of the Royal family members, comparing with Yayoi DNA, then Jomon DNA, then evidence of the YAP haplotype, and then if possible, comparing to Incan and Aztecan and Mayan DNA.

(edited notes...I may have answered my own question...some of my requested information is contained in the many DNA maps provided by Color Red in various threads on this website which I had not read...)

And this may be difficult because there are a reported 65+ tribal cultures in Peru, many predating what are called "Inca" cultures, and over 125 independent tribes in Mexico, many predating what are called "Aztecan".
But although this information is old to native Japanese, I think Color Red's thread is opening up a vast new chapter of education for me, and possibly others, and I thank you all. Who else is providing these questions and observations?

Last edited:
Japanese Royal Family, Related to House of David?

Let me preface this information with the sincere statement that I take pride in heritage, and I have been advised that there is some form of ??? embarrassment or shame attached in certain cultures to their ancestors if they are not of certain races. I certainly do not mean to offend, only to celebrate our connectivity to each other.

Theoretical contribution of Boreasi ...."TRACING DAN" By Walter W. Baucum

...In the Herald's College, London, there is a very ancient manuscript deducing the Saxon kings from Adam and from David. Odin is listed in the genealogy (as is also his wife, Frea) tracing the Royal House of Britain back to David."

So the English Royal family, and the Japanese Royal family, and the Vikings with their serpent boats, and I say the Irish, and the Celts, and the Jomon-Japanese, and the House of David, all may be related? To you my loving cousins, I say yes.

PS...As a teenager, I am humbly saying with truth in my heart, I had a look very close to the Japanese Prince Kitashirogawa.

Last edited by a moderator:
At first, the origin of Yayoi (弥生)'s word was called yafu in ancient

YHDY>YH.YHY

Yayoi ruins was located in Yayoi town, Bunkyo Tokyo.
then Yayoi was named.

I dont know when they changed to Yayoi from Yafu
It might be sarcasm of the history?

A fact is a fact. you can't deny this fact.

Ninja invented by china. (荊軻)
Geisha is carbon copy of Korea's kisaeng.
'Japanese zen' is copy of Chinese 禪.
'Japanese go' is copy of Chinese 围棋
Japanese food 'ramen' invented by china.
Japanese 'Soy sauce' invented by china.
karate was carbon copy of Chinese Tang dynasty martial arts.
Japanese writing character 'kanji' invented by china.
Japanese major religion is copy of Chinese Buddhism.
Japanese Government system "tenno" is carbon copy of China Dynasty wannabe.
'kimono' is copy of hanfu.

倭畜,do you know 茶道?插花?劍道?漢字?吳服,唐手?相撲?奈良?和服 ? etc?I am just curious, which one of them was invented by 倭畜?漢委奴國王?親魏倭王?大明藩屬日本國王?日本国王,臣源义满? lol, ~ japan was a Client state of China.

Even their country name was "slave".
when japan installed by china, china give japan country name as 奴國 (slave state).
漢倭奴國王. this is scientific archaeologically first kingdom of japan.
it means a branch state of Han Chinese.
漢(han Chinese) 倭(Japanese) 奴(slave) 國(country) 王(king)
= Slave country king of Han Chinese(japan)
漢倭奴國王 stamp = This is nowadays Japanese national treasure! I already said, go to the NATIONAL MUSEUM IN JAPAN!

HanKingStamp-L.JPG

lol. japan is an actual part of china.
(1) low-grade vassal state (a slave state) of China, Korea in old times.
(2) All Japanese culture derived from China.
(3) Religion, Government system, Writing character(kanji) are the same with China.

Whatever you say, Japan is 'most' part of China than any other country!

Korean,Japanese,Mongol language logic : s+o+v
(i apple eat) ; Ural Ataic

Chinese language logic: s+v+o
(i eat an apple)

Japan is an isolated island, then where is this race from? and where Japanese race civilization from? The Korean peninsula.

The Immigrations in the Yayoi period happened way before there was any nation-state in Korea peninsula.And now, the re-evaluations of carbon 14 had indicated the possibility that maybe the Yayoi period began 500 years earlier than previously recognized ( BC 800 ).

Source:

* Japan's indigenous Jomon-jins were from northern Siberia intermixed with Austronesian-stock Pacific Islanders.

Korean & Japanese have identical grammar ? How come when I try to translate Korean into Japanese using translation software, I see lots of grammatical mistakes? How come it seems to be that when Koreans use Japanese, there seems to be distinct grammatical errors among them? There's no language that has "identical grammar". Heck, even Okinawan and the standard Tokyo language has different grammars. Or close yet, Kansai and Kanto dialects.

The Korean language is quite different from Japanese- so the split, if ever, must have happened long, long ago, much earlier than the split among ancient Indo-European languages some 4,000-5,000 years ago. I even wonder if the "Koreans" who migrated in the Yayoi and Kofun periods are culturally related to modern Koreans.

Modern day Korean is Han-based 韓 language,Han of 三韓 Samhan statelets in southern Korea peninsula.

If anything, the Koreans and Japanese should see themselves more as having a common history of imported Chinese language and philosophy.Their languages have gotten more similar over time.

I don't say that the so-called "Altaic languages" could not be ultimately related, but the current theory doesn't prove that they are.

* Last believers of the Altaic theory : Starostin and co.

A very critical review of the Etymological Dictionary of the Altaic Languages by Starostin & co should appear in the next issue of Diachronica (international journal of historical linguistics).
For critics of Starostin's "Sino-Caucasian", see :
Alexander Vovin -- "Building a 'bum-pa for Sino-Caucasian -- a reply to Sergei Starostin's reply," in Journal of Chinese Linguistics, 30.1 (January 2002), pp. 154-171.
On Greenberg and Ruhlen's Eurasiatic and methodology of mass comparison see:
Stefan Georg & Alexander Vovin "From mass comparison to mess comparison: Greenberg's Indo-European and its Closest Relatives" Diachronica 20:2. 2003. (pp. 331–362)

I think today's Korean is not as same as ancient Koreans.

Correct,they're mostly unrelated .

Present day Han-Chinese population in Jiangsu province not genetically related to the ancient 呉人 went to Japan over 2000 years ago.There were documented massive southward migrations of Dong-Yi people from Henan & Shandong to Lower Yangtze River.

check Empreror's cousins and their kids out.. they look like middle eastner

Meiji Emperor

Kitashirogawaー宮成久

kitashirogawa-能久

有栖川宮威仁親王

竹田宮恒久親王

山階宮晃親王

Taisho emperor

伏見宮貞愛親王

閑院宮戴仁親王

Face is something changed because of her😌
The empress of SHOWA

Thats simply, because the middle easterners were mingled with the Dhengis Khans and followings (Altai!), also in Hungaria and many other eastern (from us)states etc.
They stopped in front of our doors for several reasons. . .we all know this very well.
Even some turks here sometimes look alike, and it is wellknown, who ruled there for longer. . .and then went back, which is, why we here in Germany for example, do not look alike, nor have the significant mongol spots in our backs. . ..
Only exception, some intermarriages with more eastern fellows. . .
Thats all.

But I do agree, that we are all one family and interconnected, as is proven by the scientists nowadays. All colours, all countries, none superior, everyone with own specialities. Thus any degradations are simply uninformed and shortsighted, indeeed.

Last edited:
Jinmu Tennou, to be precise, is not a name of Japanese origin: it is the onyomi (Sino-Japanese reading) of 神武天皇.

I did recently read the argument that the Japanese title for their emperor,Tenno 天皇 was derived from the titles of posthumous name Chinese romanization " Tian-Huang " 天皇大帝 and Tian-Huang-Hou 則天皇后 being used by Tang Gaozong and Empress Wu Zetian of Tang Dynasty.😊

* read post#56 of " Who named Japan ... Japan ? "

fact is fact. you can't deny this fact.

漢委奴國王? even their country name was "slave".

漢倭奴國王. this is scientific archaeologically first kingdom of japan.it mean branch state of Han chinese.

漢(han Chinese) 倭(Japanese) 奴(slave) 國(country) 王(king)
= Slave country king of Han Chinese(japan)

U are wrong .... 倭奴 ' Wonu ' was itself derived from a native Japanese term.

That may be so, but the characters that the Chinese used to transliterate it ( meaning ' dwarf slave ' ) would still have been insulting to the Japanese.

* Read #56 explains when & how the country was renamed to Japan

at first, the origin of Yayoi (弥生's word was called Yafu in ancient. I don't know when they changed to Yayoi from Yafu

By any chance, you have Kanji for " Yafu " ? Maybe, I can locate some sources using Chinese characters ... 😊

fact is fact. you can't deny this fact.

EY44WM

My humble request is that you should keep posting here.

Considering the incredible hatred againt the (only) 35 year Japanese rule, Korean would surely show more anger against the thoudsands year vassel state.
It was just lucky for both parties, Japan and China, to have geographical distances.

However,both pictures and genetic tests done show that they have roots with Austronesian groups as well as varying admixtures from proto-Siberian Tungusic peoples from Asia mainland.. with the Sakhalin Ainu being more Tungusic than Kuril and Hokkaido Ainu.

Please review " *dual origins of the Japanese: common ground for hunter-gatherer and farmer Y chromosomes "

* Neither Korean nor Chinese

Standard Japanese school texts generally start in the Upper Paleolithic, with discussion of the land bridge, the Naumann mammoths, and so on. This is fine by me - people were living here, creating art and tools and cultures, back then, and should not be ignored in favour of some arbitrary cutoff date. Let's take a look at how one Shougakusei book (in Buneidou's "Kuwashii Shakai" for 6 nensei) treats the issue: "2. The Ancestors of the Japanese. When did the ancestors of the Japanese arrive, and from where, is not fully known. It is thought that people came to live here during the Paleolithic and after, crossing over from the continent or island-hopping from the south."

The main problem with this is that it ignores the possibility that a lot of Japanese had their ancestors arrive more recently, say in the Taika to Nara periods as Toraijin, or even later Not all Japanese have blood ties to the Yayoi or Jomon, and as more and more non-native born people naturalise, that number will only increase.

Back
Top Bottom