What's new

Bathing with Japanese host family

I wash first, no way your going to get my out of that hot water to freeze my *** off just to get clean.

Oh man...with all the Onsen stories I feel like booking my vacation tomorrow and get the hell to Japan ASAP!!!But then the stupid exams I have to retake.....T_T
It's not fair!!! :( ..Oh well...If I graduate now I'm in Saporro for hopefully 20 days this Christmasvacation :) Ganbatte !!!

That Marco Polo thing... Do you all really play these games even there are women in the onsen? :?

I'm so shocked! 😲

PaulTB said:
Aha! But the point in Japan is to get clean first before you relax in the hot water. Otherwise you end up as one of the reasons some onsen have 'Japanese Only' signs up.

last time I checked, "onsen" is a place where one gets clean. The order of where one gets clean is not up for despute. It still stands, the best way is to take off all your clothes.

Tokyo only really has "sento" anyway, and there's a greater need to get clean after you've soaked!!

Japanese are concerned that without the act of mutual nakedness, children will not be properly socialized, so it's a worry generally that more onsen and sento are being closed down as it makes more otaku

oh no!!!Don't close the onsen down before I went there pls !!!! T_T...I want to go so bad...*no otaku here :)*

dadako said:
Japanese are concerned that without the act of mutual nakedness, children will not be properly socialized, so it's a worry generally that more onsen and sento are being closed down as it makes more otaku

Plenty stripping off happening at school I think.... always wondered why it was like that. Could be a good excuse :D

Back
Top Bottom