What's new

Japanese Version Of TaTu (O_o; )

Gaki

Emperor Gakihito
3 Jul 2003
Click Click

In the Japanese version of Tatu, they even did a cover track of Tatu's song "All the things she said.."

Originally posted by Crucifixion
Here is another Japanese version of t.A.T.u.
http://www.suiteishojo.com/
:) :)

I heard that Suitei Shoujo have been around longer than TaTu (although i'm not sure).

Originally posted by Ami
Umm.... so are their songs similar?

I've only heard the Japanese version of "All the things she said" so i'm not sure ^^;

I kinda doubt that they came before TATU. I think Tatu's song "All the things she said" sounds better then the one Juemilla did. But I really doubt that they came before Tatu.

Suitei Shoujo were active before Tatu became popular. Juemilia didn't, but i don't think they were meant as a copy of Tatu.
They're just another regular girl-duo in a schoolgirl uniform, like there are so many of in Japan. From that point of view, you couldn't regard Tatu as original either. They just pushed it a bit further with the lesbian act.

"All the things she said" was the second single for Juemilia and could just be seen as a smart marketing move. It certainly gained them a lot of attention.

It seems to me that Juemilia copied "All the things she said" from Tatu. The song sounds completely the same to me.

Well, the musical arrangement is different and some of the lyrics are in Japanese. But as a wise musician once told me: "A cover is a cover". If you pay a large sum to the original writers, you can cover anything you like and it doesn't have to sound any different then the original.

I heard the song, and bah, i didn't like it! They can never be better than TATU. TATU is tight.

Well, their clothes are pretty tight, but they can't sing very well. They only reason their version sounds better is because of producer Trevor Horn.

Originally posted by Twisted
Suitei Shoujo were active before Tatu became popular. Juemilia didn't, but i don't think they were meant as a copy of Tatu.
They're just another regular girl-duo in a schoolgirl uniform, like there are so many of in Japan. From that point of view, you couldn't regard Tatu as original either. They just pushed it a bit further with the lesbian act.

"All the things she said" was the second single for Juemilia and could just be seen as a smart marketing move. It certainly gained them a lot of attention.

Juemilia also did the lesbian act in their cover version.

Well really it's all down to personal preference and opinion isnt it =P

Back
Top Bottom