What's new

Japanese to English translation help

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffc1703

後輩
11 Apr 2011
I'm an English speaking student who frequently comes across Japanese text that I either don't know or cant translate with online translators. if you are like me and need help or can help it would be appreciated. this is what I'm one right now I've been told it is Japanese but the only translation I get says its either gibberish or probably an untranslatable name. please help if you can.

Attachments

• Capturee.PNG
    Capturee.PNG
    9.2 KB · Views: 360
jeffc1703;684512 said:
I'm an English speaking student who frequently comes across Japanese text that I either don't know or cant translate with online translators. if you are like me and need help or can help it would be appreciated. this is what I'm one right now I've been told it is Japanese but the only translation I get says its either gibberish or probably an untranslatable name. please help if you can.

鏡の国のアリス means "Alice in Mirrorland" if literally translated.
It is the title in Japanese for "Through the Looking-Glass, and What Alice Found There" by Lewis Carroll.

The Japanese title for "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" is 不思議の国のアリス (Alice in Wonderland).

And this question was already answered in the other thread.

And this question was already answered in the other thread.

I realized it after posting my answer. (sigh)
I hope people have some patience to wait for a while before making multi-posts, and that the OP has grace to acknowledge the answers at least.

I realized it after posting my answer. (sigh)
I hope people have some patience to wait for a while before making multi-posts, and that the OP has grace to acknowledge the answers at least.

My mother used to warn me against feeding stray cats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom