What's new

Japanese satellite television for europe ?

Dimitree

Kouhai
20 Dec 2007
Well this is my lucky try :)
If someone is in Europe and is watching a FTA (free to air) or not FTA japanese TV please, please tell me the sattelite and the name of the channel :)
If it's not FTA any detiles on how i can subscribe and watch it will be apritiated.

My dish is currently setup on Hotbird and i am only able to watch JSTV1 and only for the news (everything else is encrypted).Unfortunatly the news are not that often :(

Can anyone help ? please ? :)

AFAIK, JSTV is the only japanese TV, that you can get by satellite in Europe, it is relatively expensive. Here is their homepage for any further details and how to subscribe.

Furthermore, there may be some internet-tv programs. There must be a pretty recent thread about that topic somewhere here, I just can't find it right now. Maybe you can :)

Good luck.

It might not be exactly what you are looking for but jp.youtube.com (Search Youtube Japan if that's not the exact link) has a lot of content. There are also a couple IPTV things available that stream TV to your computer. I don't have the links right now but will try to locate them, if not search google or yahoo Japan.

Back
Top Bottom