What's new

Japanese Guys

Ladies (or guys) on this forum, can you post what type of Japanese guys are considered attractive as far as the looks and body shape are concerned? If some of the Japanese guy celebrities can be examples for this question, please mention their names.

I think most of the girls up here are talking about boys, and Jrockers instead of the good looking Japanese celibs such as (IMO) Kimura Takuya (even though he is a bit to feminine sometimes), and Masahara Fukuyama (both of them where chosen by the Japanese as most attractive males in the last couple of years.

I think most of the girls up here are talking about boys, and Jrockers instead of the good looking Japanese celibs such as (IMO) Kimura Takuya (even though he is a bit to feminine sometimes),

I totally agree with you ^___- I just adore the Johnny's style guys, even if they might look too feminine sometimes (but at least they don't dress up as girls haha -I like the style, sometimes, tho-).
I also like Japanese guys with unique facial features, such as Matsuda Shota (He's my number one! *__*).
Half Japanese boys are also very good looking, in my opinion, they have a kind of "mysterious" charm ^_^ (looool)
But... the guys I like the most are the ones that I can see everyday walking in Tokyo ^___- The natural, the boy next door type...
Let's be realistic, girls, they are the ones that we can aim at ^____-

japanese guys are not that showy, in tems of their emotions/ feeling.. their not that affectionate.. not very sweet.. like for example.. you'll about to go out of the car, you should not expect to open your door for you.. same as when you have to enter say, conveniene store, go open the door yourself.. and when your walking together, sometimes he wont wait for you, so he's few feet away and your at his back.. things like that.. but it doesnt apply to every japanese in general.. my boyfriend's not really like this.. i just notice sometimes.. and i proved all these true, through talks with friends about their husbands...

Yes Kimutaku is definately good looking. As is MatsuJun, in my opinion.
I'll admit most of the Johnny's members have great hair... but the rest of them are soso I guess...

Personally I don't find the VK guys all that great, with the exception of Miyavi. He's sexy.

Lol Yes miyavi is very Sexy indeed i agree Personally i like vk guys But then i am only 14 and your like 4 years older than me

Back
Top Bottom