What's new

Japanese government pamphlets teaching Japanese why westerners want to marry Japanese

So far, kajune is just another ejay1....
Good God dont compare me to that creep

a little info about Kajune

TROLL ALERT!!!!
April 12, 2014 at 12:52am
For everyone in the Cosplay community who is unaware of our resident racist troll:

Courtesy of Hakaider on cosplay.com:

This should be a sticky or FAQ for the newbies who don't know anything about the troll, "Proud Asian". At the present, he's using the name "Kajune". For those who don't know about Proud or his real name, Khairun Min Akbar, he's a basement dweller from Jeneponto, Indonesia. Plus, he's in his late 40's & pushing 50. (And single.)

He doesn't cosplay, doesn't go to cons, doesn't travel, doesn't make social contact with anyone, doesn't work, and noone has ever seen him in person at any of the cons or cosplay events in Asia. (Not even the ones in Indonesia.) His life consists of sleeping for a few hours, gets up, and then spams the forums with this junk, and gets banned. Afterwards, he creates another account and it starts all over again. He would completely fabricate stuff about Asia, although he's never been to Japan, China, Philippines, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore or the rest of the Asian countries. In fact, the Indonesian cosplayers have never seen him in person either. He keeps claiming that he speaks for Japan, but he's never been to Japan, and doesn't have any Japanese friends. The Japanese cosplayers have never seen him, and don't even know who he is.

He makes up & fabricates stuff about being "100% pure blooded Asian" and makes up stuff about Asia. (Other Asians would read his stuff and go "what".) According to Proud, all Asians who live in the West are no longer Asians to him, and are "traitors" for living in the West. (This includes all half Asians.)

His views on women are that his wife or girlfriend should be physically beaten into submission with a rod or a lash if they ever dare to talk back to him.

On the other forums & chatrooms, he would try to pass himself off as a 14-15 year old Japanese, Korean, Chinese or a Filipina girl. (He's tried to do this here too in the past.) Many of his "supporters", are actually accounts that he created himself. In short, he's a one man army of "supporters" & sock puppets. (He's also seen as a joke in Asia, and in no way, does he even represent Asia. He can't even speak many of their languages.) And yes, he's been known to stalk other underage Asian girls on the other forums as well. Being "creepy" is an understatement for him. (Many of them find him highly disturbing.) And the ultimate irony? He has Western features himself, so he must really hate himself all day. His usual routine here is to post this crap here, and then he gets banned & the post is removed when the moderators sees it. He'll then come back with a new account, and the cycle will repeat again. (Sometimes he even comes back with a new account within a matter of hours after he gets banned.) He foregoes employment, and going out & living a life, just so he can dedicate his waking time in spewing his hate filled drivel. (He's been doing this for the last 15 years.)

He has ranted in the other forums that Asians who live in the West, are no longer Asians, and he has wished that the entire Western race will all die & become extinct. He's also angered a lot of people in the Asian cosplay community, and many underaged Asian girls found him highly disturbing. (He's said some very sexually explicit stuff about them, and would post their pictures.) He's ticked off some of the Asian cosplayers, so much that some of the Asian cosplayers are looking for him. Many of the female Asian cosplayers would be also be appalled to learn that he is stealing their pictures to accompany his racist filled rants. Proud is one of the few people who has this amazing ability to piss off people from all over the world. (Including North & South America, Asia & Europe.)

Here are some pictures of him: http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/DjK8rPorck8/mqdefault.jpghttp://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/19628000...6aa2c0a6fb.jpg

Also a few years ago right here at Cosplay.com, Proud got into a big confrontation with a Western cosplayer who lived in Japan.( I believe her name was "Kitsune".) "Kitsune" spoke Japanese fluently, and she called out Proud. (It was amusing to watch it happening in the thread.) She had various Japanese cosplaying friends, and when she tried to converse with him in Japanese, Proud couldn't converse back in Japanese. (It was obvious that he was using a translator, and his Japanese was horrible.) She exposed him for being a fraud, and that he was obviously not from Japan. Proud was claiming that he was from Japan, and that he was a Japanese teenage girl. But he would get a lot of the details wrong. (I'm sorry, but what Japanese teenage schoolgirl wouldn't know how to speak even basic Japanese, and get her home address & even her school address wrong?)

Proud has been doing this long before even Cosplay.com came online. He likes to come here, because he sincerely believes that it is his personal duty to preach that the Western race is pure "evil". (This is why he keeps coming back here after being banned countless times.) Unlike the average troll, he's not doing this for laughs or kicks. He really & truly believes in his own racist rants. (He's doing it because it's become a personal moral crusade for him to open the eyes of people that the entire Western race is pure "evil".)

Note: To show how completely nutty this guy is, he's also been bragging recently that he will create a new invention that will save the "world energy crisis".http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=338616

*************Just wanted to keep a note here, in case anyone is unaware of this particular festering boil.....please just ignore him if you see him post anywhere, he only wants your reaction and will go away if he gets no response.

lol he looks like a kuta cowboy
ngbbs4a66aa2c0a6fb.jpg

just suspension...besides you know deep down you like the sensationalism

If JREF were a necktie, you'd be nothing more than a persistent gravy stain. You've never been anything but a worthless troll here.

To address the OP:

I know nothing of anime. The woman I'm dating is Japanese, but then 99% of the women I meet here are Japanese because I live in Japan... There's a lot of them here, after all.

I'm dating her because she's very smart, sweet, and lovely. I don't think she has any interest in anime either, though she's a theater fan. She really enjoyed the Dentsu Shiki Theater production of Wicked to which I took her this evening (she cried a lot, which is generally a good sign). I don't think that counts, though.

She liked Frozen... Maybe that counts as anime? I don't know, I didn't watch it.

Back
Top Bottom