Votes: 183 56.3%
  • will never workout

Votes: 13 4.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 77 23.7%
  • What are you talking about man?

Votes: 53 16.3%

• Total voters
It shouldn't matter on where the person is from and what there skin colour is.
I would never go out on the sole purpose to get a japanese boy that would just be stupid. If it happen's it happen's love pops up in the most odd place's its a uncontrollable force.

My first love was a filipino guy although in the end we parted because we where so differnt his skin colour didn't make no differnce to me.

Good Luck everyone.

I agree with you, Sarah-Kate.

To be honest, completely coincidentally, I am extremely attracted to a Japanese dude right now. Hehe. I've only met him once but we had a bit of a chat and he's a lovely dude. I hope to meet him again.

This does have relevance by the way.

I wouldn't date him just because he is Japanese, even though his adorable look was what first caught my eye and it helped that he was Japanese, but the fact that he is a lovely guy is surely the most important thing. Personality is more important than culture, religion, race or anything else. You can't help who you fall in love with, can you?

original means

hi to everybody.

personally I have always been very spellbound from the idea of a Japanese woman, not of the purely traditional concept, but from the cultural difference.

ciao 🙂

so you are telling me that they don't care about people's origins?

._. that's so sad...

Actually thats a good thing.
Who cares from which country you come?
You might have acquired certain traits from living in a certain country but it won't in total make you a different person.

Really, i think of that as a good thing, I mean, in America there is so much stereotyping from people from such or such races and countries, it is sad. Japanese will see a not-Asian and would have no idea of where you are from. You will nearly always be spoken in broken-English no matter if you speak to them in Japanese. i like it, lol.

Mauricio

hi to everybody.

personally I have always been very spellbound from the idea of a Japanese woman, not of the purely traditional concept, but from the cultural difference.

ciao 🙂

Hmm spell bound makes it sund that this person is living in your fantasy and not the real world.

Japanese women are just as likely to get moody as women from anywhere else.

Hormones are not limited to a single race or culture.

hur hur hur

Back
Top Bottom