What's new

Japanese girls legs!

It wasn't japanese butt, it was the flat butted white guys :LOL: Japanese guy butt... 😍 (This thread is going to split up on different subjects...?)

the smell of a thread derailing like a bullet train at full speed on a straight track hitting a small pebble on the tracks....

i guess people have run out of things to talk about japanese girls legs.

well, i guess i have something to add, they keep your legs warm on a cold night in bed ^ ^

so does a pet, lol, but i should hope you'd value someone's legs as more than just a personal legwarmer!!! ^_^;;;;

durring a scottish winter thats pretty much the only thing on your mnid at night =) after other activities a young man and woman can enjoy in each others company naturally =).

TheKansaiKid said:
but I am very thankful that this thread doesn't start out "so whats up with those flat butted white guys"

Just my oppinion

I could be wrong

"flat-butted white guys"?

Not this dude:

The Bob Paris Gallery

(look at his first pix)

or Jean-Claude Van Damme in "Blood Sport".

And of course, we need not discuss the butts of brothers.

Last edited:
i like they have an x shape sometimes..... mm i love my girls *** 🙂

her legs are nice too, but they way she walk is, just.... well

mmm japanese girls legs,,, i should have a better look in summertime.. 😌

Leroy_Brown said:
"flat-butted white guys"?

Not this dude:

The Bob Paris Gallery

(look at his first pix)
Noooooooooooo! That's..... not.... WHY DID you show me those pictures! That's the worst thing I've ever seen! I hate muscles!!!!!! *cries* That man is sick and ugly! He's just.... *runs out of room*

who said i enjoyed it? it was more like incredulity thatnayone could think that was the norm!!! *secretly wipes drool off face*

I recently watched a Japanese martial arts event (PRIDE 29) and there was a wrestler from Azerbaijan who had a butt that would've made any Brother proud.

White males' butts ain't great, but they're not bad. They look like mountains compared to Asian males'.

:D! J/K !!

:; starting to get freaked out :: when i read your post ingrid idont wanna see the picture, some muscles are just...sic.

ashuri2 said:
hmmm, i don't remember ever seeing a japanse guy with a muscular or really built butt...

There ain't none. You hardly see any muscular guys in Japan period.

The guy I was talking about is from Azerbaijan, a republic in south-eastern Europe, formerly part of the Soviet Union. He was competing in Japan.

So since there are no muscular japanese men in japan, do the girls see being muscular or big as a turn off?

I am a defender in lacrosse, a very physical demanding position in the game. We practice 5 days a week, condition like crazy and have at least 2 games a week. And on top of that I lift 5 days a week with 2 resting days, 2 muscles a day, 6-7 meals a day (good food, 2 meals are protien shakes) I weigh 185 lb's am 5,11 and am still growing.

I dont want to go to japan looking like a freak.....

Wataru said:
So since there are no muscular japanese men in japan, do the girls see being muscular or big as a turn off?

I am a defender in lacrosse, a very physical demanding position in the game. We practice 5 days a week, condition like crazy and have at least 2 games a week. And on top of that I lift 5 days a week with 2 resting days, 2 muscles a day, 6-7 meals a day (good food, 2 meals are protien shakes) I weigh 185 lb's am 5,11 and am still growing.

I dont want to go to japan looking like a freak.....

See you're generalizing.

Like anywhere else, there will be some women turned on by muscles and some not. But if you're a lacrosse player, I assume you don't look like a bodybuilder, which is what most women (anywhere) do not like. There are plenty of wrestlers and Judo-kas who are bigger than 5'11" and 185. Gymnasts are very muscular. I wouldn't worry about it. You'd be considered a tall, well-built guy which is rare in Japan. Maybe it will work to your advantage. People often want something that's not easy to get.

i think its a moot point...people will always generalize, and generilizations are usually wrong, so...

legs?

wells i dont really find the importance of legs, although nice long legs would be nice...but talk about nice long hair. specially jun ji hyuns hair! :p

hair..is okay but legs are nice to.....aww soare noses and :: shuts up....btw..it was my b-day on saturday =)

Chiaki_Kuriyama_Fan said:
hair..is okay but legs are nice to.....aww soare noses and :: shuts up....btw..it was my b-day on saturday =)
Hahahaha... better watch WHAT you say in front of WHOM. :D
Happy birthday, Chiaki Kuriyama Fan ! 🍰 :cracker: :car: 🏈

thanks both of you,:: tries to think of some topic about an aspect of a japanese womens body :: im stumped ^_^; we've covered most things..

Back
Top Bottom