What's new

Japanese girls legs!

Chiaki_Kuriyama_Fan said:
Hmmm can i stroke her hair and keep my hand =D

nope, that's never the way it works in the horror movies. you'd be lucky if you even got throught the night alive.

sorry to sound chauvanistic (sp?) and just damn right sexist...but J-girls are the cutest and hottest in the world...right, now i'll behave...i've said my piece

except if they have daikon ashi or whatever it sounds like a flesh eating diease

ashuri2 said:
i know a girl who went bisexual just because she thought japanese girls are so hot.
I WOULD...if i were a woman...hmm, looks like i don't actually need to change at all...that's a shame, wouldn't mind a pair of boobies instead of these man boobs!
Chiaki_Kuriyama_Fan said:
except if they have daikon ashi or whatever it sounds like a flesh eating diease.
even so...the first couple of hours would be worth it!!!!!

@lexiko
your medical advices concerning to the reasons of getting and avoiding bruises are quite good, but there is one more issue:
it's also a question of the connective tissue (is that right - it should be the part under the skin), so you only can lower the sensitiveness but you can't avoid them - it's like the problem with the orange skin (there is no cream or elctrical wonder mashine which can repair it)
but most of the bruises are caused by bugs, which live in the tatami mats

anyway a interesting thread, especially the different ways to see japanese legs - cause I never watched to them in an aesthetical way - shame on me;)

long black hair - it's a cliché - a beautiful cliché, but my favorite part are the "copyrightend" pretty eyes. They make me melting away.
remark: I am married with a beautiful bavarian woman for 11 years.

Alek said:
What do you think about the legs of the japanese girls?

How did this topic ever get started?

Most Japanese men have shorter arms than white males. No big deal there.

Alek said:
The body of the Japanese girls is quite different to the Caucasican one.

So's the face last time I checked. And hair.

Alek said:
Do you mind about it?

How is the shape of someone's legs bothering you? If you don't like them, don't look at them. BTW, it's "Do you mind it?"

Alek said:
Do you feel it like a problem.

No Japanese woman's legs ever swindled money from me, or attacked me with a butcher knife, or made my own legs look like them.

Alek said:
Did you take a lot of time to get used about it?

What's to get used to? I accept people as they are.

Alek said:
Do you like them soo much?

Japanese women don't ALL have the same legs. Some have long slender legs while others might have short stocky ones.

Legs don't cook breakfast, legs don't kiss me good-night, legs don't (usually) hug me and hold me tight. I look at the whole person.

Alek said:
Do you think that Japanese girls mind about our differences?

No, I don't think they waste much time thinking about it.

iwao said:
@lexiko
your medical advices concerning to the reasons of getting and avoiding bruises are quite good, but there is one more issue:
it's also a question of the connective tissue (is that right - it should be the part under the skin), so you only can lower the sensitiveness but you can't avoid them - it's like the problem with the orange skin (there is no cream or elctrical wonder mashine which can repair it)
but most of the bruises are caused by bugs, which live in the tatami mats.
I appreciate for taking that seriously. See my mother used to have really white, soft skin, and she would get bruises so easy. That's how I know something about it. And your comment on the connective tissue is quite correct. Although no cream can fix it, regular excercise and a healthy, balanced diet can strenghten the connective tissue. For example vitamin C and B's are directly related to connective tissue metabolism, so there you go.

The parasites in the tatami mattresses is new information for me. Could they be the ticks that feed on dead skin ? I wonder, if that is the case, whether people using the tatami would not only have more bruises, but also more respiratory problems that ticks are supposed to cause, such as asthma. Any ideas ?

One good thing about tatami is that you get to burn it every couple of years, is that true ?

Or do the Japanese have special ways of warding off parasites from the tatami with incense, herbs, or drying in the sun ?

And about the eyes, I had never thought about it before, but someone mentioned that because many Japanese women are petite, they tend to have big eyes in proportion. So the manga big eyes are not all exaggeration I suppose.

@ Leroy Brown: I can understand this is a sensitive subject. I think Alek can explain for himself, but it doesn't look like he has any evill motives or racist thoughts. But anyway, I'll let you guys talks this out. :)

Last edited:
ashuri2 said:
i know a girl who went bisexual just because she thought japanese girls are so hot.

whoa! must have thought they were really hot..............
I don't feel like I want to become bisexual just because of the japanese women, even though I can admitt they're really pretty a lot of times. Infact, I find many japanese have good looks, female OR male...
Too bad many japanese women spend a lot of time trying to look like westerners, when all we do is speak about how pretty the japanese look is... 😊

Apparently, some time ago at the time of the platform shoe/extreme heel shoe fad amongst J-girs, I heard that a lot of girls had difficulty walking and often tripped or fell over, especially on stairs, resulting in cuts and bruises.

On the topic of Japanese girls' assets, one of the first things I noticed was the softness of the skin-like velvet.

lexico said:
@ Leroy Brown: I can understand this is a sensitive subject. I think Alek can explain for himself, but it doesn't look like he has any evill motives or racist thoughts. But anyway, I'll let you guys talks this out. :)

I've said just about everything there is to say.

Index said:
Apparently, some time ago at the time of the platform shoe/extreme heel shoe fad amongst J-girs, I heard that a lot of girls had difficulty walking and often tripped or fell over, especially on stairs, resulting in cuts and bruises.

On the topic of Japanese girls' assets, one of the first things I noticed was the softness of the skin-like velvet.

At first I was surprised when I saw how many JP girls have arched legs, like these Shinkansen stewardesses.

Someone explained to me that's because of the way they kneel on the tatamis as children.

i see a lot of japanese women wearing those pink flat caps things that were first shown over here, and there blonde hair dying...creeps me out.....

i could get some chciks eyes out and send em through the mail...

Thanks Liam, you are most kind - though, cut out as the eyes would be, they'd soon get ruined. I would rather not, actually... 😲

maybe the comment about them sitting on thei legs as children. that might explain the arched shape of the legs.

Back
Top Bottom