What's new

Japan - ideal place to live

Anna chen

Registered
26 Apr 2023
我来自中国,现在在新加坡生活和工作。未来理想的定居地是日本。希望在这里认识一些志同道合的朋友

不幸的是,我们这里没有以中文为母语的人。 你会用英文或日文写吗?

Welcome to the forum! I think some of us can figure out some simple Chinese, but at this time most of us use English or Japanese.

Singapore is a nice place, too, although I've only ever passed through. I was there for maybe half a day on a layover flight. Although I was able to leave the airport to explore a bit, I always wished to have had the chance to stay and experience Singapore longer.

Why do think Japan is your ideal place to live? It seems like most people fall into one of two camps after they actually spend some time in Japan. They either love it or they hate it. If you seriously want to live in Japan, the best thing to do is get fluent in Japanese. If you can communicate in Japanese, that solves many of the problems you might face on a day to day basis.

Anyway, I wish you the best, and keep posting. We're a friendly bunch here!

Welcome to the forum! I think some of us can figure out some simple Chinese, but at this time most of us use English or Japanese.

Singapore is a nice place, too, although I've only ever passed through. I was there for maybe half a day on a layover flight. Although I was able to leave the airport to explore a bit, I always wished to have had the chance to stay and experience Singapore longer.

Why do think Japan is your ideal place to live? It seems like most people fall into one of two camps after they actually spend some time in Japan. They either love it or they hate it. If you seriously want to live in Japan, the best thing to do is get fluent in Japanese. If you can communicate in Japanese, that solves many of the problems you might face on a day to day basis.

Anyway, I wish you the best, and keep posting. We're a friendly bunch here!
Thank you for your reply. I think the scenery in Japan is very beautiful. My Japanese is limited and I can only speak a few books. I mainly speak Chinese and English, and my English is very good.

Back
Top Bottom