What's new

Japan Fanatic~~

Chiyeuk

後輩
30 Nov 2006
Haiiiya everyone! Chiyeuk is my Chinese name (= I use it as an online alias. I speak English and Cantonese. I've been studying Japanese for 16 months and will be taking the level 4 JLPT this.. Sunday actually!

Nice to meet you~

((My Japanese level is really low, I will add Japanese romanization if I can. Correct me if I'm wrong, sometimes I'm guessing the small words and particles. Don't hurt me, please take care of me neh~ Ah yes, and I loveeee Japan and anything Japanese <3))

Konnichiwa minna san! Chiyeuk wa watashi no chuugokugo no namae desu. (= Mou ONRAIN ARIASU desu. Eigo to chuugokugo wo hanashimasu. 16 getsu gurai nihongo wo benkyou suru, doyoubi ni reberu 4 no JLPT ga kakemasu.

Yoroshiku onegai shimasu~

Nice to meet you .... Chiyeuk 🙂

I am Qutie :)

Welcome to Jref forum,we have a fantastic Nihongo sub-forum.See ya around.

Last edited:
Welcome to the abode of the lost and the damned...
Haha!! In a weird mood Nuri? 😊

Anyways, a very warm welcome to JREF!! Nice to have a new Japanese learner around here. If I may be so free to "correct" your Japanese intro:
Mou ONRAIN ARIASU desu.
Onrain ariasu demo arimasu.
Eigo to chuugokugo wo hanashimasu.
Eigo to chuugokugo wo hanasemasu.
16 getsu gurai nihongo wo benkyou suru, doyoubi ni reberu 4 no JLPT ga kakemasu.
16kagetsu gurai nihongo wo benkyou sitemasu, doyoubi ni reberu 4 no JLPT wo ukemasu. ツ(ナステウ窶堋ッ窶堙懌?堋キツ?≫?堋、窶堋ッ窶堙懌?堋キ,to take (an exam))

Doyoubi, that's.. Tomorrow!! I hope you do fine, but I'm pretty sure you'll make it. You speak Cantonese you say? Can you write it too? That would give you an advantage with all the Kanji's right? Anyway, good luck!! 🙂

Back
Top Bottom