What's new

J-Pop ~ concert

klacid

I am Klacid
1 Mar 2005
The other day I watched a video clip of ayumi hamasaki playing evolution live. It was more awesome that I could imagne! If its one thing I have to do atleast once its go to a J-Pop concert.

Has anyone actually been to a J-pop concert?

No but I wish I could go to one...*sobs* If I have a choice I would go see Gackt. I love his music...so depressing but it's pretty.

I was a t PLC concert last weekend...it was okay...I've watched a few concerts like Gackt, V6, and Dir En Grey..but I haven't been to any jpop concerts...I wish...^^

I never have been to a jpop/jrock concert *tear* I wish i could though, that would be so Kick ***! I would Love to go to a Moi Dix Mois concert *faint* That would be the most awesome thing that could ever happen to me. It would be awesome just to see Mana playing live and Juka singing, now that would be a magical moment, lol. I already have their dvd but i think it would be better to see them up close live.😍

I have seen Camino, L'Arc en Ciel, and PLC but I don't really know if you can call any of those pop bands but....*shrugs* They were all very awsome...except for the L'Arc one for two reasons not caued by the performance.
Reason 1: I had horrible seats!! Really I could hardly tell what Hyde was wearing.
Reason 2: I had a horrid headache and I was tired from having stood in line in the hot sun for an hour.
Other that that it was great!! ^-^

Back
Top Bottom