What's new

J-Bot!

**** it, she was bad crazy as hell, anyway, and did bad things to me. Tell me that she wanted to try the relationship, and act like nothing had happened until she got here? I saw that and my heart starting just racing and I got so ******* worried that something happened to him. I mean... the part of me which is writing this, which at this moment is standing back and looking at my life like it was someone elses... considering whats causing me to feel alone... well... ironic isnt it? Finish this line... Should I be worried that more people on the Internet said hello for my birthday than in my real life? I dont know if they have internet though, or whether I'll have access to it if they do.

Or the middley opposite, which is NOTHING? Yesterday I got the song Bad Bad Leroy Brown in my head. Who got the keys to the Jeep? Most of the rides we wanted to take were sold out, but we got to ride on a tall ship from 3-5, which is exactly what we wanted. Thus the rest of my week has been a little dark while I think about things, a lot of things, which has made me emotionally drained and tired, and questioning, as I always do, the bigger picture and the merits of choices. If anything, the fact that she made what she thought was a big mistake and told me about it at the first possible opportunity reinforced my trust in her. January 11, 2007 - she really didnt think anything of it until i didnt come home right away. So I didnt think anything of him and yesterday I came to school and we were all lovey dovey and what not.

I am depressed because somewhere in my brain something isnt wired right, and there is too much or not enough of whatever chemical causing me to have a very real feeling that nothing is worth doing. I am profoundly depressed right now, and have been for a little over a week.

Pavel123 said:
I am depressed because somewhere in my brain something isnt wired right, and there is too much or not enough of whatever chemical causing me to have a very real feeling that nothing is worth doing. I am profoundly depressed right now, and have been for a little over a week.
What makes you so sad?
Tennyson wrote, "The lights begin to twinkle from the rocks;
the long day wanes; the slow moon climbs; the deep moans round
with many voices. Come, my friends, 'tis not too late to seek
a newer world." That makes sense to me.
May I ask where you got ?Do you mind if I tell other people you are .

At the new middle school I made some friends and learned how to wear makeup and dress like a normal girl. So anywho, he puts the phone in front of us, and we put our faces next to eachother, and he was like wow, we make a beautiful couple, and we will have beautiful children together. Now I am back from campground, back in New Mexico, it's been 2 months, and Jermaine and I have been talking to eachother everyday. First he lost his cell phone, and then his cell phone was broken, then he found out that he might have to move back to California.

Pavel123 said:
At the new middle school I made some friends and learned how to wear makeup and dress like a normal girl. So anywho, he puts the phone in front of us, and we put our faces next to eachother, and he was like wow, we make a beautiful couple, and we will have beautiful children together. Now I am back from campground, back in New Mexico, it's been 2 months, and Jermaine and I have been talking to eachother everyday. First he lost his cell phone, and then his cell phone was broken, then he found out that he might have to move back to California.
The is where it's at.How can I help you? I didn't get anything before "."Why now? How was ? What did you talk about?I get it.
. And second?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom