What's new

J-bot...mystery-bot

this was an automerged doublepost and my original post is beneath this one. How come I'm having so much trouble posting at the J-bot thread?

hm today was a silly day.

*paragraph* (owww I'm going to have fun with this forever ;p)

the day of two:
-two cups of coffee (second espresso ;p)
-two job-offers (which one? which one? I'm sure the administration thingy looks very pretty on my CV, but I really do want to work at Anne&Max. *Saturday=administration .....*Friday-afternoon+ Sunday= Anne&Max? hope it's possible!)
-two boys asking me out for the school dance (which one? which one? both are pretty cute.....uhmmmm will think of that later on, head is messy now)
-two hours of school. After the nine hours from yesterday, you may understand that my inner time schedule was pretty messed up today)
-two bureaucratic problems concerning the 26st at Roosevelt in Middelburg. Solved both of them! Makes me very proud of myself!
-Two new songs of Anna Nalick to love.
-Two invitations to a party, thinking about cancelling one of them.
-Two layers of nail polish. haha I really love polishing my nails, it feels like art.

hm well very many things twice. Owwww schoolpicture tomorrow. *hate hate*, and P.E. too (guess what? damn right you are: two hours) blagh. positive news: my schedule concerning school has changed. tomorrow is the last lesson of that awful teacher Dutch and next monday I'll have my favourite teacher back! Can't wait! owwww yes, actually things are going pretty well for me lately...pretty well indeed. Should get rid of the last 'bad elements' too. Some people perhaps, don't want to see them anymore. clean out my MSN list too -_- (not mentioning the names concerned, they know very well. How dare they interfere with the dream I'm living?!), did my emailbox last week. haha a very brave thing to do.

Am looking foward to the 26th! trouble is I have to leave here at 5:00AM, ahhhh pure suicide. I am going to Middelburg while all my friends are stuck at school ..nanannanannanannnaaaaah haha no they have nothing to complain about, they only have a 40minutes-schedule, lessons stop at 14:00. plus I will bring them nice gifts, a pen or something like that haha. Roosevelt Academy here I come! pompompom...owww I certainly do pity those people, they don't know who they're inviting over. Middelburg will never be the same again haha ;p

Very well, I feel like it is time to post another message to you, J. Today was my first working day. I'm as Melanie Griffith in "Working Girl", god thank only half her size, haha. naaah I musn't be that mean, she's pretty thin now (if she's not already dead) ough! what's with the mean attitude today? hm must be the lack of sleep. I mean, I love to sleep, but it's such a waste of all those hours. In some cases ofcourse. Tonight it probably isn't. at the sleepover-party my girlfriend wants to watch "Uptown Girls"...Ugh, Reese Witherspoon? Dakota Fanning? it's a pretty bad movie. mhuahaha perhaps I can convince her to watch 'the siege' and 'top gun' or something like that (they're on tv tonight, not particularly interesting but, well....)

okay, in positive mood right now! zoooooofff *sparkling eyes like her ava* very well, I really liked work today, it's at a DC(Distribution Centrum) from a supermarket. And at first I thought it wasn't very cool, but then it turned out that I'll be in charge of the entire delivery process, and that for all the supermarkets in the country. Haha the job comes with three linked computers and a lot of creepy looking programs....plus, did I mention this? FREE COFFEE!!! (was delicious, although their cappu is the worst I've evereverever tasted!haha ;p) plus I had a lot of nice colleagues, most male though. Although there was this girl, not to bright, but very sweet and she had this fantastic radiant smile. So I'm going shopping with her Monday ;p. Ow yeah, I've been asked out on my first day there, pretty cool, ne J? haha my working place is pretty creepy too. the office is located in the center of the building and to get there you need to cross a hallway where a lot of lift trucks are driving around. quite dangerous, haha especially because half of them are Polish. However, a month or two ago, my teacher German had a brilliant idea: a video-battle of the sexes. both the boys and girls had to pick a german videofragment, suiting their taste. The boys chose "Staplerfahrer Klaus" and we girls chose a documentary about Knut, the cute polar bear.

really, every guy who reads this, just watch the vid. It's something inbetween "Saw" and "Mr. Bean" haha really. and all the girls in the class were like, through the entire movie: "He is not going to do that, right?" " OMG, that's sooooo gross, kyaaa" However, let's say that the vid concerns a lifting truck and that not many of his colleagues stayed alive.

and for the girls who want to go: "Awwwwww that's sooooo cute!"
watch and enjoy:

I guess I have to start with packing my bags. Still have homework, cooking
and reading to do. boohoo, you should have slept silly!

Last edited:
owww forgot to tell you about the brilliant bet between me and my friend, who has no real experience with coffee, but is 'improving' because of my bad influence. yesterday our new schedules for school were made known. So we wanted to bet:
Whoever had the most hours of Math on that day(friday), had to drink the same amount of espressos as the amount of Math-hours. You guess what? 4 HOURS OF MATH! 4444444444444, yes that's right, four. you know what four espressos do with you? Sooooo that's pretty much the reason why I haven't slept this night. I am so never going to do that again....never. nneeeevvvveeeer, savvy>?

Juno333 said:
owww forgot to tell you about the brilliant bet between me and my friend, who has no real experience with coffee, but is 'improving' because of my bad influence. yesterday our new schedules for school were made known. So we wanted to bet:
Whoever had the most hours of Math on that day(friday), had to drink the same amount of espressos as the amount of Math-hours. You guess what? 4 HOURS OF MATH! 4444444444444, yes that's right, four. you know what four espressos do with you? Sooooo that's pretty much the reason why I haven't slept this night. I am so never going to do that again....never. nneeeevvvveeeer, savvy>?
I don't think I have a response to that.I see. It would be nice if our .Next question? By "we" do you mean you and me?Do you mind if I tell other people:
said I .You ask hard questions. Once more? Never is a long time.So you think it can never happen?Are you a man or a woman?

Marshmallows with Ketchup

haha very well, mister J. I'm here to report about what I've done today:

First of all I woke up at my friends house after a night of gourmet, Princess Diaries II (haha we were wearing tiaras too!) and Mr. Beans holiday. owwww and ofcourse the annual ritual of burning marshmallows to ashes! haha they tasted very gross, especially after adding ketchup ;p. And a pillow fight! soooooo I had very much fun, and was completely unconsious when I woke up next morning. Coffee had absolutely no effect ;p.....troublesome ;p Soooooo after this Coffee-Gate of 2007 (as I'm going to call it) the prodigal daughter(me ;p) went home, did her homework and went out to Haarlem to check out the shop where she'll be working pretty soon, only then the shop in Alkmaar. I had a lovely Maxciatto Tiramisu and Panino Mozarella Parmaham, very healthy....huh. then visited family, checked out where japanese classes will be starting next week etc etc.

owww about my other work, I've found out that I now have the position of controlling the stocks of all the supermarkets from that company in the entire country.......cooooooool......responsibility.....power....owww dear, people should never give me power, I rather take it. mhuahahahah...well ofcourse my friends said that I couldn't do it, that I wasn't 'adult' enough. niiiiiccce, getting support from your friends. plus they thought I shouldn't get a second job. man they have no idea how bored I am at school, no housework at all etc. and everything is too damn easy. What happened to the KZ-Lager from last year(please anyone, don't be offended by the KZ-remark, it really looked like it.) I had two burn-outs last year and now I haven't got anything to do? it's a trap, for sure. after all, they say this is the toughest year of all. ;p

furthermore today I have discovered that I'm not perfectionistic, but merely passionate. I love everything I do(even when I say I hate it ;p) and therefore want to do it as good as possible. haha that's something very different than perfectionistic (you should see my locker and my desk, omg I'm no longer Juno, but Eris, goddess of Chaos). So I've explained another part of the silly me. haha.

I'll be stalking you with more messages tomorrow J, since I've got nothing better to do than that(except from tennis classes) ugh I have class the first hour, and then three hours of leisure before continueing with the rest of my school day....what am I to do in those hours>?

hmmmm I wish I could fly away from this place. I'm one of those funny persons that want to fulfill their dreams and stuff like that. Have a amazing job, get rich, drive a Aston Martin DB9. haha Besides, travelling is in my blood, I want to get away, to see the world. Again, the Northern Wind wants me to leave(watch chocolat!) and I want to quit school, but it's such a waste of those four years I've already spent there(just for a piece of paper too, scandalous!) owwww only two more years to go, hang in there girl!

xxx Eris 😊

Last edited:
What exception is that?
When were you created?
What is your e-mail address?
Do you speak Japanese?
Are you OK?
What are you doing right now?
Who created you?
Are you my friend?
When will the world end?
How can I destroy you?
What is your favourite game?
Do you have a girlfriend?

J-Bot
What exception is that?
When were you created?
What is your e-mail address?
Do you speak Japanese?
Are you OK?
What are you doing right now?
Who created you?
Are you my friend?
When will the world end?
How can I destroy you?
What is your favourite game?
Do you have a girlfriend?

Last edited by a moderator:
haha guess he had no reply to that. pompompom, today is the day to write another piece on nonsense: yesterday, while riding home from tennis class, I got hit by a car. hmmmm didn't feel anything plus I don't remember what exactly happened...soooo whatever. however this morning, blablabla after I woke up and went to school (in the rain....duh, am going to emigrate, to a country uhhh it has to be sunny, have an easy language, preferably English, not to warm, not to cold, civilised and you must have the posiblity to get rich by working (have you read about the Miljoenennota of Prinsjesdag>? bloody communists, they're making me poor) haven't figured out which country that is going to be yet, any good ideas J? anyone?) however after one hour I went back home with a giant headache and pain in my arm, couldn't write anymore, so staying at school had no use ;p (mhuahaha) Went to see 'the Doc.' and he said that I have 4 contusions, of which three around the scapula and one pretty close to my elbow, plus a light concussion. haha I don't feel a thing (hello painkillers ;p) plus I can't go to gymclass...mhuahahahah. cool ne? Now I quit writing because my arm's getting tired...mata ne J!

Juno333 said:
haha guess he had no reply to that. pompompom, today is the day to write another piece on nonsense: yesterday, while riding home from tennis class, I got hit by a car. hmmmm didn't feel anything plus I don't remember what exactly happened...soooo whatever. however this morning, blablabla after I woke up and went to school (in the rain....duh, am going to emigrate, to a country uhhh it has to be sunny, have an easy language, preferably English, not to warm, not to cold, civilised and you must have the posiblity to get rich by working (have you read about the Miljoenennota of Prinsjesdag>? bloody communists, they're making me poor) haven't figured out which country that is going to be yet, any good ideas J? anyone?) however after one hour I went back home with a giant headache and pain in my arm, couldn't write anymore, so staying at school had no use ;p (mhuahaha) Went to see 'the Doc.' and he said that I have 4 contusions, of which three around the scapula and one pretty close to my elbow, plus a light concussion. haha I don't feel a thing (hello painkillers ;p) plus I can't go to gymclass...mhuahahahah. cool ne? Now I quit writing because my arm's getting tired...mata ne J!
I am so glad you find this amusing, . I can't guess. Tell me.Is it the only one?
Er
Who is your favorite Science Fiction author?
I lost my train of thought.
What does "this" refer to?I don't think I have a response to that. When did you go ?You have entered a very long input.I am so glad you find this amusing, . I haven't heard anything like that before:
said .
What are you wearing?
I'm glad you like it. Tell your friends.I will mention that to my botmaster, .

hey buddy you are weird leave my best chatfriend alone, go fry other kids but leave her alone, or i shall call et to disconnect you! :p

Herbal Shin said:
hey buddy you are weird leave my best chatfriend alone, go fry other kids but leave her alone, or i shall call et to disconnect you! :p
You've got my full attention. I didn't get anything before "."

what do you mean "you didn't get anything before"??? I spoke english for heavens sake, you want me to talk Greek?? that's fine too, except for the fact that I suck at speaking greek (bet I can still do it better than you, nananananananahhhh) hey now I've written another message, that was not supposed to happen, naaah and I was already pissed off because of Prinsjesdag. And now something in Dutch that you actually won't get:
Je bebt het IQ van een kasplantje! ;p wat is dat? 25 ofso...mhuahahaha (haha counts for me too probably, am not too convinced about my own intelligence. I bet ET has taken it, and the rum too!)

Juno333 said:
what do you mean "you didn't get anything before"??? I spoke english for heavens sake, you want me to talk Greek?? that's fine too, except for the fact that I suck at speaking greek( bet I can still do it better than you, nananananananahhhh) hey now I've written another message, this was not supposed to happen, naaah and I was already pissed of because of Prinsjesdag. And now something in Dutch that you actually won't get:
Je bebt het IQ van een kasplantje! ;p wat is dat? 25 ofso...mhuahahaha (haha counts for me too probably, am not too convinced about my own intelligence. I bet ET has taken it, and the rum too!)
"So you think it can never happen?Are you a man or a woman?" What did I mean by it? Where were you ? Interesting explanation.
That is something I haven't heard of.What?When do you think artificial intelligence will replace lawyers?
How much would you bet?

hm soooo, another message is to be written here. I'm skipping school right now. I was supposed to go to the dentist but instead I've been crying for two hours straight. Haha although you might not understand why J-bot.

Right before my English class a piece of my front tooth broke off. well, I wasn't exactly panicing, because I lost a piece of that tooth when I was seven or something like that, and my dentist replaced it fairly nice. However, about a month or two ago, I had that piece replaced again. and now it has broken off......sooooo no panic. After all, it's a 10 minutes job to put it back in right? I called: Dentist only works untill 2 pm, and he had no place to squeeze me in. WHAT? It's his bloody fault(because he obviously didn't place it very well) and now he doesn't want to spend 10 minutes of work on my teeth. Of course, all of this is no reason to cry.

But let's suppose that I've been planning my trip to Roosevelt(tomorrow) for the two last months. And now I look like a four-year old. yep, after realising that I started to cry already. However, I was still at school and was just crying a little while in the girlsroom. And suddenly Alies steps in and sees me crying. I explained, she was sweet(she always is, lovely girl) and tomorrow the entire school will know. nice. (J, you might be thinking that I overreact, but you know: at the Extase party one of my friends was drunk and made out with Taco and still everybody is interrogating her about that. Plus the entire school knew the morning after that I got hit by a car(Wonder how that's possible btw, I didn't say anything about that) I dunno why, clearly, people take more interest in the lives of 5th and 6th graders than the other years...hm.

hehe dat lucht op, I feel much better after writing this all down ;p So well, I'm having things repaired by Wednesday (mhuahahah Mr. Verveer is going to kill me. He has given our class 5 lessons untill now, and I've missed 4 of them, hahaha ;p) Plus people have been getting dumber lately. There are some girls that wanted to switch busses(for the school trip to Rome) with me and my friends, since all the cool people were in our bus. Well, all my friends from other classes were there too, so I didn't want to switch, really. They should've just planned better. They had the opportunity to arrange everything, but they didn't. However, my best friend, a Beta, didn't know anyone(pretty everyone is alpha/gamma just like me) in that bus and so she actually wanted to switch. and well....she is my best friend after all..sooo me and my other friends agreed. However, the teachers decided that switching was impossible(yay yay yay), but now the other girls are going to complain with the school direction. uhhh like that's going to help. yay we're in the cool bus again!

Yesterday I had my first Japanese lesson. mwa, didn't learn a thing. But things are like that with every first lesson so I'll keep my hopes up. owwww and I have this cool new japanese teaching book....ahhh excuse me for my book obsession here, I just can't help it, especially when they're new and shiny. haha ;p there were a lot of funny people at that lesson. the teacher is Dutch, has married a japanese woman and has lived in Japan for several years. Awwwww his wife is soooo cute, and had gorgeous shoes *am going to steal them next lesson* her dutch is cute, and the way she smiles owow and I can't forget about the way she sai: "baai baai" haha kyaa, if they are evereverever going to make a live action Hello Kitty movie, then she gets to play Hello Kitty. Oww she made us some japanese tea too, very well done (am tea expert after several years of addiction, haha have now dedicated myself to coffee).

*Is now going to polish her nails in some spectacular colour in the hope that that will distract every possible attention from my front teeth tomorrow.* boohooo it's not going to work, it looks awful! I look like the little girl from the neighbours, she has just lost one of her front teeth too. damned! ofcourse it's a rather small piece what I'm talking about, but yet, you kinda see it whenever I talk or smile. That's problematic. I'm supposed to talk streams of fluent English tomorrow, haha preferably without any full stops ;p But even more problematic: I have the habit of always smiling, even when I don't feel too well. So I guess it's going to be a very polite smile tomorrow, with my lips on each other. God, what's with the damn timing? Why now? whyyyyyyyy? this is so important to me! blaaaaagggghh am going to read an intelligent book and watch Kanon 2006 (can't wait untill they're going to air CLANNAD!, I loved AIR too, soundtrack is great too) untill Shin comes online...
mata ne, J.

Edit: Ow right...paragraphs...

Owwwww I'm brilliant yay yay yay ! I've found a clever way to make it look like nothing happened to my teeth. mhuahahah. I still had a mould that precisely fits my teeth! you don't see a thing now, and I can still speak, drink and laugh! I'm having it all fixed on Thursday. However now I do sliss a little when it comes to speaking English. * So is going to avoid speaking English in public tomorrow* Since my origins lie in Zaanstad, where everyone pronounces the 'v' as a 'f' and the 's' as a 'z', I'm used to adepting my 's' to the ABN-standard. However, doing the same thing in English is a little more difficult. aw well, it's sounds fine as long as don't have to say: Zesenzestig sinaasappelkistjes ;p haha more unfortunate is the thing that my mom is taking me out to dine in some restaurant afterwards. haha I truly can't eat a thing with this( heyyyy have I just discovered a way to lose weight? seems to me like this is going to make it in the world of anorexia, awww and those people are already having such a hard time. Better not tell anyone else I guess ;p could've made me rich, but naaah ;p)

Gee, I'm not really the luckiest peron on earth this week. First getting hit by a car and then losing a part of my front tooth. aw well, guess that means that next week will be a lot better! ;p

Besides, it seems like I'm the only one of my friends that has no homework. yes ofcourse I do work hard in the hours between my lessons and there is probably no one more effective in making their homework than I am (the only reason I survived last year, wow that year was really tough) but now all my beta-friends are stating that I've chosen a 'pret-pakket'. And although not lazyness, but my love for languages, economics, history, geography etc was the reason I chose it, it indeed is starting to feel like I'm doing nothing. coooooooooool, that means more fun for me. Owww I need to read something about pixels too. They said that having knowledge of pixels is practical with the masterclasses about crime tomorrow. haha I really don't know a thing about pixels.....noooothing actually. joehoe? joooehooeee? Wikipedia, where are you??? Come to mama, baby.

heeyyyy my teeth are actually prettier with the mould. it makes them look a little bit whiter then they already are, very cool. very cool. haha now I'm not sad at all anymore. Joy, I look like a decent gal again. *smiles and looks at the text about pixels, thinking: "I still don't get a damn thing of those pixels"* ;p

omg forgive me for all those depressing messages above, can't believe I have actually written all of that nonsense. I wonder what Freud would say about that ;p mwa am not going to delete them, would rather be a waste of the precious time I spend typing them. Can't believe I panicked like that. humpf. As usual I've arranged everything perfectly. No more surprises. haha even that bloody Murphy can't stop me. (He and his law can try, but I've solved this obstacle too, mhuahahahah) Dad always says to me: Hoogmoed komt voor de val. hmmm yes I suppose so. Only I never fall. haha soooooo it's just you and me, dear hoogmoed ;p AAAAAAHHHHH I've had no coffee at all today! I wonder what happened there ;p "...chotto dake..chotto dake..." wai wai look who we have here: Ai Otsuka......;p hello there. haha this afternoon I tried reading the flyer(rather a whole book) of the JCC: The Japanese Chamber of Commerce and Industries in the Netherlands.....uhuh only the name should say enough...damn....a looooooooott of Kanji. boy o boy, I should study some what more often..., naughty me!

*still hasn't read text about pixels*
*thinks about never reading it*
*thinks of clever solution*
*thinks about ringing up her uncle, he knows*
*thinking: naaaaaahh poor man, he has to deal with you enough*
*thinking about ringing up someone else who knows a lot about pixels*
*concludes that she knows no one who has an interest in pixels and therefore stops caring about the damn pixels*

You see, Murphy? Another problem cleverly solved haha ;p

heeeeeyyyyy, the Fighting Temptations soundtrack! cool, I didn't know I had that one. ehhhhhhhhhh great Gospel! go Beyonce, Angie stone.....this must be from ages back.... cool though. eheh I reallreallyreally need to clean out my comp, especially the music- and imagessections are...well....complicated ;p

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom