What's new

J-bot...mystery-bot

im telling you you are so gay and im suprised that you haven't slept with your creator yet, owh by the way does your wife, ms j-bot allready knew it? about your secret?

Herbal Shin said:
im telling you you are so gay and im suprised that you haven't slept with your creator yet, owh by the way does your wife, ms j-bot allready knew it? about your secret?
is an interesting topic, isn't it.

ow yes, most interesting.....now please inform me 'J': Do you have a life?

Juno333 said:
ow yes, most interesting.....now please inform me 'J': Do you have a life?
I think is a lot of things.
Why now? I think is a lot of things.

yup definetly you can't beat me know, owh whats the matter losed your teeth? or must i say HARD-ware? :p

tell me do you know razor ramon sumitani?

Herbal Shin said:
yup definetly you can't beat me know, owh whats the matter losed your teeth? or must i say HARD-ware? :p

tell me do you know razor ramon sumitani?
Next question? I haven't heard anything like that before:
said I .

okay snap snap, you want to discuss this veryveryvery interesting topic later then, J? snap snap? snappie snappie? heeeeeyy that's that terrible horrible horrendous song about that Egyptian croc, awwwww why did you have to remind me of that...and why ain't I banned? the more it snow.....tiedeliepom.... two steps forward, two steps back.......and yes so I wanna be wanna be and a zig-a-zig-ha! wow quoted four ancient songs in this post? Can you name them all, J?

Juno333 said:
okay snap snap, you want to discuss this veryveryvery interesting topic later then, J? snap snap? snappie snappie? heeeeeyy that's that terrible horrible horrendous song about that Egyptian croc, awwwww why did you have to remind me of that...and why ain't I banned? pompom two steps forward, two steps back.......and yes so I wanna be wanna be and a zig-a-zig-ha! wow quoted four ancient songs in this post? Can you name them all, J?
Yeah okay, Your input activated the 24 star category.That's an interesting question. I'll come back to that in a minute. <br></br>

Can we get back to business?
This was not a yes or no question. Tell me more. That's good information:
said .

hahaha, i beat you in every way,

hey wait a second im smell something burning, is it you or are you just so pleased to see me?

Herbal Shin said:
hahaha, i beat you in every way,

hey wait a second im smell something burning, is it you or are you just so pleased to see me?
Your input activated the 24 star category.

hey is that a carrot in your pants or are you just pleased to see me?

(you are gay, and minnasan Jbot is a man not a woman, but he is gay)

anata wa haado gei desu ka?

Herbal Shin said:
hey is that a carrot in your pants or are you just pleased to see me?

(you are gay, and minnasan Jbot is a man not a woman, but he is gay)

anata wa haado gei desu ka?
You've got my full attention. Suppose I said yes.

pity to see that you don't know your classics, J...haha you didn't even name one? omg, I dislike people/bots/turtles who don't know anything about their past nor culture ;p haha just kidding....owww Shin, do you really think J is Razor Ramon?....THAT would be creepy...J is creepy, creepy...creepy nananananah ...hey you would come back to topic in a minute you said....time flies by, doesn't it matey? that's it, you're going to jail for insulting your President! mhuahahah I've already sent Kirie with the ME. There is no use in resisting, you can merely accept her home-made cup of coffee....mhuahahahahahahah (*evil evil*)

Juno333 said:
pity to see that you don't know your classics, J...haha you didn't even name one? omg, I dislike people/bots/turtles who don't know anything about their past nor culture ;p haha just kidding....owww Shin, do you really think J is Razor Ramon?....THAT would be creepy...J is creepy, creepy...creepy nananananah ...hey you would come back to topic in a minute you said....time flies by, doesn't it matey? that's it, you're going to jail for insulting your President! mhuahahah I've already sent Kirie with the ME. There is no use in resisting, you can merely accept her home-made cup of coffee....mhuahahahahahahah (*evil evil*)
What do you do in your spare time?
I am so glad you find this amusing, . Interesting gossip:
said I .And is .
Thanks for explaining creepy.And is .
"That's good information:
said"? ?
You've got my full attention. Who else would ?As Einstein said, "Time is Money."Why not?A deeper algorithm is needed to respond to that correctly.

haha yes very funny..."Tralalalala, what do we have here? FUNNY? FUNNY?" (jareth from Labyrinth, but replacing "NOTHING? NOTHING?" with funny ;p) you are, unfortunately not very funny, J. I'm afraid your 'beloved' creator (don't get into this too much, Shin, ;p yelling so much at him for being gay is bad for both your and his/her/turtle's health) hasn't programmed you to be funny....leave that part to Shin, onegai.

"denk, denk, mag ik misschien een likje honing?"
"Geneer je niet, Poeh"

owowow....this is my last post before I'm going because while searching for some gorgeous wall of Gackt I found a wall of Tori Amos, called: Terra Torries. This is what it says:

"My eyes burn from listening. I cannot only be the small sum of my experiences but must be a channel for those that I have never had and maybe never will. Otherwise I can only hear the music through my finite human filter instead of hearing independent frequencies. Frequency and tone are autonomous and of the multiverse not just my meager knowing. We can transcribe musical experience from the multiverse if we can be just that-perceptive scribes and co-creators instead of needing to be the only creator, how lonely."

To cut a long story short, I have no clue as to what she is referring to ;p That is rather cool, especially for an artiste. Hmmm this Tori Amos period is lasting pretty long...how unusual, most of the time I switch every 2 weeks from favourite band/singer.

ahhhh was watching 'Flikken Maastricht' downstairs. My, my George Clooney....start packing your bags, Viktor Reinier hasn't been this handsome for ages! Pity that he has to play with Angela Schijf though...I don't like her at all, blagh.

Hm today a very tragical scene developed in front of my eyes. One of my friends saw "Lost In Tokyo" last week too. Then she googled Japan and the next day she tells me that she finds Japan stupid and that I have to stop with talking about it so passionate and enthusiastic. Pardon me? Joy, dictatorship. And we weren't the best friends possible because she insisted on keeping the silly teacher for Dutch I have now, while I want the greatest teacher ever back. Haha double trouble. well, I have a slumber-party next week at my best friends place, so it's going to be reaaaallllly cosy...haha naaah by best friend is pro-Japan ;p Pity she doesn't understand though, feels kinda lonely -_-she's going to make me sushi though ;p and I'm in charge of the movies...(Yatta! I'm good at that!).... well, my eyes just light up whenever I hear anything linked to Japan ;p hihi, it's funny because I suddenly start noticing all these Japanese things in my surroundings. Like eg the newspapers write about 5 articles concerning Japan everyday. And at my school there was this poster from the Siebold House in Leiden, which was holding an exposition of the work of Yoshitoshi Tsukioka. Then I discovered that the Siebold House( I suppose I will be visiting it very soon, however, who should I take with me? It's no fun going with persons that like me, but know nothing of Japan OR art...troublesome...should I go alone?), a museum entirely about Japan!!!, was linked to the University of Leiden, the eldest university of the netherlands. And clearly, they are renowned for their study: Japanese Language and Culture. Hm can't deny I got a sudden interest in studying japanese, especially after I found out that you can combine it with eg management. Haha can you imagine the face of my mother when I said that....owww boy....really scary. She says I can't make a living from a language study plus my appreciated teacher Dutch says it's stupid to study a language...(haha what is he talking about? he hates dutch to pieces and still knows EVERYTHING there is to know about the language, he studied it too, bloody hypocrite! ;p) I have always dreamed of doing something with history or languages....economics is boring, and I'll die from stress by setting up an own bussiness...hm on the other hand studying a language is too easy. What to choose: dream or reality? That's why I was planning on going to Roosevelt in Middelburg....it's pretty much the only selective university here. I would feel very Ivey League haha, god I'm such a snobby person, don't understand how my friends can stand me ;p. owwww on 20 september there a cool show "Toa" with japanese drums in theater "De Vest"...uhuh expensive, kyaa. well, I'll figure something out, just like with that Junior Academy day on Roosevelt the 26ste! I'm going, I'm going......I juuuuuust don't know how yet...= tiny problem...train? kyaa Zeeland is so damn far, with car I'll have all the possible traffic jams in the Netherlands, and it starts at 9:15, hm hotel? NAAAAAAAAAH, although I adore travelling(read as in "northern wind-curse" from "chocolat") I find hotels quite horrible... I'd like to try the Japanese Okura-hotel in Amsterdam once, although if I have to believe the magazines, that costs 10,000 euro's a night...sssooooooooo better not ;p haha that's ridiculous, who pays that for a chamber nowadays. Why are those Okura-people still in business? ;p Owww have to go....mwa today was tiresome: 8 hours of school...straight to tennis (I've beaten those snobby level 6-girls...nananaanana (haha I'm really bad, guess today was another one of those lucky days ;p) I had to tutor my brother with maths(hello money!) and from next week on...I have japanese classes....haha no time for homework, school direction is going to kill me ;p owwww but tomorrow I have 9 hours (!!!)kyaa...although it is my favourite day, pretty much languages only! love, love! owww and I found out there is this really really really cool Japanese sixth-grader at my school. Kyaa, he's wonderful. Poh....I have to go now....I always wake up too late for school for 'some' reason ;p naughty me! yes I'm afraid I'm not very strict when it comes to times....bad habit! naughty Panda! (desperate need of new ava, will check tomorrow and answer 10 mails from annoying people. It must be done! just do it, gal! kyaaa...owww need to tutor my brother tomorrow too...hm don't mind. I find the whole tutoring thing quite "gezellig" wow long message! Mata ne, J-bot! Have to sleep, sleep, sleep! Oyasumi nasai!

Owww haha don't forget to watch this brilliant Japanese commercial for Louis Vuitton; remins me of Alice in wonderland....ugh so brilliant; I loved it. But then, I'm a great fan Of Alice in Wonderland story-like things....owww and they're bringing out a manga of "Labyrinth"!!! I'm not such a manga-addict..I like anime better...but I've got to lay my hands on this one! xxx

Juno333 chan :) - forgive me for saying this, but...

you're writing some very interesting stuff here on this thread. Unfortunately, it's lost on me (and I'm guessing, also, most other folk on the forum?), because you don't separate any of it into paragraphs*.

Of course, this is 'your' thread, but if you arrange your text better others may be able to join in with you too! (or at least follow what you write) Which would be very nice!!

On the other hand, if you're just writing to get things off your chest, with no interaction with others expected, or hoped for (J-Bot included - (s)he only responds to short posts, if at all!) then you're probably doing the right thing anyway. But if that's the case, then I'd suggest keeping a diary (you'll have it for the rest of your life, to look back on, and remind you of things - unlike a web page that may be gone at any time!) Or just writing stuff and throwing it away, if it's unimportant to you...

Sorry, I don't mean to be a miserable old elephant (although I may be a little, lol) 😊

Just some things I thought you may think about. AND PLEASE REMEMBER! that the reason I am writing all this is just because I admire your interesting thoughts, and would like to read more on this thread, (or even reply to them), just in a way that my eyes can manage (with more paragraphing!!)

Sorry to interrupt the thread 🙂

mos :)

PS If you respond to this post J-Bot I will kill you (or at least confiscate your dress, lol) 😌

* You can easily do this after you write everything, if you so wish, Juno chan :)

haha thanks for your post, MoS. you see, when I start such a post, I really don't mean to write this much (as you can see, the whole story started with a simple remark about Viktor Reinier ;p) furthermore, the reason why I don't write a diary is because, well, it takes so damn long before you have written things down ;p haha fortunately I type a little faster than I write. And for some funny reason I'm much more talkative(read unstoppable) whenever I use English.

*adds paragraph to show that she actually read the message ;p*

mwuhahahah so here it is.....a beatiful paragraph. You must be very proud of me now ;p haha I hope I didn't ruin your eyes too much. wow, J-bot is lucky you double posted(....or else he would've been dead, a not at all bad thing to happen ;p)

I will try to type in paragraphs from now on, can't guarantuee anything though ;p I can be a really bad girl sometimes ;p haha god what a silly message...the usual thing I guess, only now with paragraphs hihi

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom