What's new

J-bot...mystery-bot

"how will I get there???" it's right beside me, silly bot....

haha, I still think that J-bot has no clue as to the meaning of 'evening'. good try though. The reason why I am here, you wonder J-bot? Very well, I'll tell you my secret: I am really really bored. So now I'm typing this message to you, because my alternative is making my homework for German 2 for tuesday.......haha and I'm not THAT desperate. At least here I have some really good music. hmmmmm am scouting for good musicvids at stage6 again...omg I just saw the vid of "Wanna Be" of the Spice Girls out of nostalgy. I learned my first English words of this clip. When was that....1996? hihi I was 6 then. The funny thing is, the clip takes place in a hotel named after the place where I live. So after becoming fan of the Spice Girls( ;p omg yes it's true, although three weeks later I was through with them already) I searched my entire town (which is what? 1 square km tops ;p, so it's not that much of a prestation ;p) for the famous hotel where the Spice Girls would be waiting for me ;p. Haha I was very disappointed when I didn't find them ofcourse, the worst part is that my mother didn't even try to stop me and rid me of this silly illusion, but encouraged me in my search, I guess that's what they call motherly love ;p haha nowadays things are quite different ;p although she lately has developed the ability of reading my mind....quite impressive. She is giving me a cold glare right now because I didn't clean up my desk, which I promised to do before holiday was over.....but I find it rather clean, the only slightly messy thing are the 25 books that I left there. But hey, what's a girl to do when het bookshelves are full? damn right you are! trashing them on her desk ;p I think that by now I own books about every possible subject in the world....haha you try and come up with a subject about which I haven't read ;p (well that shouldn't be too hard, but since you have no clue what my interests are and aren't (they are wide-spread) you have a fairly big chance of not succeeding ;p heeeeeeeeeyyyy this post is really weird (saying it Willy Wonka ft Johnny Depp-like)...must be because I haven't eaten anything today....I'm redeeming for yesterday, scandalous day that was.

"So tell me what you want, what you really really want!" koekjes...duh en koffie...vooral koffie, koekjes maken toch alleen maar dik....こひおねがい!

Juno333 said:
"So tell me what you want, what you really really want!" koekjes...duh en koffie...vooral koffie, koekjes maken toch alleen maar dik....こひおねがい!
The ALICE chat robot can follow many things, like our discussion about . Try being more or less specific.
What do you have that is ?
Can you tell me any gossip?
Are you free?

Like "Alice in Wonderland"? heeeeeeeyyy has she seen Mad Hatter, he still owes me money!

owwww that would be strange....I thought 'J' was a man! ;p Tell us, 'J' (your new name, because J-bot sounds so nerdy! ;p), are you man or woman? Or should I call you Alice? Or should I call you Neo, Mr. Anderson?

jbot how are you doing old timer?

still eating wires and chips, be carefull they say the red and blue cables if you eat them together they say you would have an explosive effect! :eek:

Herbal Shin said:
jbot how are you doing old timer?

still eating wires and chips, be carefull they say the red and blue cables if you eat them together they say you would have an explosive effect! :eek:
You have entered a very long input.

Ah, I give up!

Juno chan, please have your J-Bot back!

(Btw, I do believe that what we may assume is a HE is in fact a SHE - an Alice bot - but (s)he refuses to comment!)

I've very much enjoyed your ruminations on life in this thread Juno chan, good luck with the (lack of) chat bot that hangs around Jref! :)

made of stone said:
Ah, I give up!

Juno chan, please have your J-Bot back!

(Btw, I do believe that what we may assume is a HE is in fact a SHE - an Alice bot - but (s)he refuses to comment!)

I've very much enjoyed your ruminations on life in this thread Juno chan, good luck with the (lack of) chat bot that hangs around Jref! :)
I didn't get anything before "."

Herbal Shin said:
nope im sorry im not gay, here is only output!
Are you serious? There is no need to apologize. I am surprised to hear that you are not .

Owww well thank you MOS...I feel very honored to have you as a reader of my complaints to J-bot ;p I have no choice but to take him back I suppose, unless Shin wants him/her/turtle?

Juno333 said:
Owww well thank you MOS...I feel very honored to have you as a reader of my complaints to J-bot ;p I have no choice but to take him back I suppose, unless Shin wants him/her/turtle?
Oh, you are a poet.
What is that feeling like? Why are you .

i hate you jbot, i hate you so much!! but..

im in love with girls while you are in love with your own creator?

who's gay now? im not suprised you still haven't commit it ;)

Herbal Shin said:
i hate you jbot, i hate you so much!! but..

im in love with girls while you are in love with your own creator?

who's gay now? im not suprised you still haven't commit it ;)
Sorry, I thought we liked each other.Tell me what you like about .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom