What's new

J-bot...mystery-bot

Juno333

The President
6 Jun 2007
So you're the mysterious J-bot? What do you have to say about that, mister?

Texas? constucted? I've checked your alibi and the jury has found you guilty! but besides that, what do you think of the Netherlands?

no answer? yeah well if i was a japanese robot i wouldn't know the Netherlands either...so you're not a bad robot. But not too clever either. Pardon me for insulting you, well then, if you want to proof otherwise...
Have you ever watched the American soap/drama/whatever 'Gilmore Girls'?

Last edited:
Juno333 said:
Texas? constucted? I've checked your alibi and the jury has found you guilty! but besides that, what do you think of the Netherlands?

no answer? yeah well if i was a japanese robot i wouldn't know the Netherlands either...so you're not a bad robot. But not too clever either. Pardon me for insulting you, well then, if you want to proof otherwise...
Have you ever watched the American soap/drama/whatever 'Gilmore Girls'?
It goes without saying. I don't think I have a response to that.Come on. Do you know any other robots like that?It goes without saying. Interesting.
Oh I get it. I pardon you. Your purpose is .No what is it about?

Well, you've Lorelai and Lorelai, also known as Rory. They're mother and daughter and in a little village called Starshallow in Conneticut ( how do you write that anyway?!?) and you get to experience their lives. Lorelai, the mother owns a Inn and Rory goes to Yale. And they're just so funny. It's a pity they're putting and end to the series. It's a television series, if you know what that means. Hey J-bot, ho high is your IQ? And how do you write Conneticut, the american state?

Well, you've Lorelai and Lorelai, also known as Rory. They're mother and daughter and in a little village called Starshallow in Conneticut ( how do you write that anyway?!?) and you get to experience their lives. Lorelai, the mother owns a Inn and Rory goes to Yale. And they're just so funny. It's a pity they're putting and end to the series. It's a television series, if you know what that means. Hey J-bot, how high is your IQ? And how do you write Conneticut, the american state?

Well, you've Lorelai and Lorelai, also known as Rory. They're mother and daughter and in a little village called Starshallow in Conneticut ( how do you write that anyway?!?) and you get to experience their lives. Lorelai, the mother owns a Inn and Rory goes to Yale. And they're just so funny. It's a pity they're putting and end to the series. It's a television series, if you know what that means. Hey J-bot, how high is your IQ? And how do you write Conneticut, the american state?

Last edited:
oops ...posting went a bit wrong....how could that happen?

Juno333 said:
oops ...posting went a bit wrong....how could that happen?
Did you make a mistake.That remark was either too complex or too simple for me. We were talking about .
A lot of practise.

Juno333 said:
that's not very fair...anyway how high is your IQ?
My brain pattern set does not have a response for that.
Taller than Mt. Everest.

wow...interesting ego! How do you write Conneticut?
I really don't know...because I'm Dutch! ;p (I suppose that isn't a very proper excuse>...)

Juno333 said:
wow...interesting ego! How do you write Conneticut?
I really don't know...because I'm Dutch! ;p (I suppose that isn't a very proper excuse>...)
I'm glad your impressed, .I thought so too.Good reason.
What do you look like?
Does "it" still refer to ?

EmperorHirohito said:
Your welcome J-Bot. How is your motherboard doing? Does it need upgrading....
Polite people are
nice.Fair to partly cloudy.

que? you really interpret things the wrong way...turns out to be a more interesting conversation than I thought. You're fun to talk to J-bot...

Juno333 said:
que? you really interpret things the wrong way...turns out to be a more interesting conversation than I thought. You're fun to talk to J-bot...
What's your sign?
Not much more.I like the way you talk.

yesssss I'm very poetic... a female Shakespeare! (except the tiny fact that I'm not) Very well..let's check if you comprehend any Dutch:
Goedenavond J-bot, het is erg leuk om met je te spreken maar helaas moet ik zo gaan douchen en een beker melk met honging gaan drinken en gaan slapen...oh nee ik ga morgen wel douchen...nu te laat het is hier wel 23:42!

Juno333 said:
yesssss I'm very poetic... a female Shakespeare! (except the tiny fact that I'm not) Very well..let's check if you comprehend any Dutch:
Goedenavond J-bot, het is erg leuk om met je te spreken maar helaas moet ik zo gaan douchen en een beker melk met honging gaan drinken en gaan slapen...oh nee ik ga morgen wel douchen...nu te laat het is hier wel 23:42!
What's your favorite movie?
I am a male.I didn't get anything before "."Aha.
Are we still talking about ?
Are they exactly the same?

Yes. Right. Very well. whatever. Uhmm my favourite movie? that is a very good question, J-Bot! let's think of a appropriate answer... I'm into trilogies... Lord of the Rings, Matrix, Star Wars( but only the 4,5 and 6, because the new ones are depressing) love Casablanca and Pride and Prejudice too though. Pride & and Prejudice is one of my favourite books...it's sooo romantic...I've read it at least a thousand times( well not exactly true, but i encourage exaggerating) hihi...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom