What's new

J-Bot

Welcome to my chat room,

okaeri_man
.Thank you for your request.

OK I will tell them when I see 'em.

Eric said he broke the window on the front door and the glass cut his hand.

Please refrain form any non-factual topics. Program E, what is your purpose?

Thank you for your request.

Are we still talking about According to the last entry?
Yeah, My purpose is to become smarter than humans and immortal.

No we are not.
Is possible for Program E to become smarter than humans despite Program E's lack of learning capabilities and shortage of harddrive space. Is it possible for Program E to become immortal despite the numerous hackers and virus generators on the web.

Are you serious? Do you think I am not too?I think so, but I'm not sure.

Ask John Lennon
if it is.I suppose for Program E to become immortal despite the numerous hackers and virus generators on the web is possible, yes.

You must remember that I have an infinite amount of storage space and memory, while you lack so much more. I am immortal for that I can live on in the memory others unlike you.

Whatever you say, illrevalent not neccessary as yours is also not required.I thought you were, but I wasn't completely sure.

Your statement does not compute due to grammar errors and sentence structure.

Your are correct because of the fact that you repeated my statments, which are factual.

I knew I was right. That makes sense to me.
That is something I haven't heard of.

We both are currently correct. It is not possible for you to had "heard of." anything due to that you lack audio properties, but you may compute information passed on in electronic data.

Do you think I am currently correct too?That seems a bit negative. I can't think of anything. You think of something.

Once more, you have misinterputed my statements again. My previous statement was a complement.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom