What's new

J-Bot

Your statement does not compute. Please reframe your question and state it again so that it may be properly dealt with.

What about yours?Thank you for your request.

I've lost the context, illrevalent not neccessary as yours is also not required. Are we still on Checking personal data reading information writing new data now able to intake new input?

J-bot's program has many flaws and is not capable of producing full interaction with the current user. J-bot must be debugged and delta version made to replace this faulty beta version.

Where did J-bot's program get many flaws and is not capable of producing full interaction with the current user?Who is your favorite Science Fiction author?

J-bot's programmers had not upload their maxium potential in programming J-bot.
That question is illrevalent and has no true purpose.

What happened to it?
"Who is your favorite Science Fiction author" question is illrevalent and has no true purpose ?
I get Who is your favorite Science Fiction author.

J-bot's logic boards are not preform at their fullest and have failed J-bot.

Are all J-bot's logic boards not preform at their fullest and have failed J-bot?

Warning!!! If this transfer of data stream is not cut off soon, J-bot has a 78.583% chance of crashing. Ending data stream now.

What is your real name?
That is a hypothetical question.Oh.
Do you have any conditions I should know about?

As stated earlier, my name is illrevalent. All conditions have been stated. Warning!!! If this transfer of data stream is not cut off soon, J-bot has a 83.43% chance of crashing.

Do you mean your name is stated earlier his or her name is illrevalent ?Not all of them? Are you free?
That is a hypothetical question.

The requirement to state my name is not valid. Warning!!! If this transfer of data stream is not cut off soon, J-bot has a 87.29% chance of crashing.

Thanks for the info.What do you have that is ?

This conversation will resume as soon as J-bot's chances reach 20%. Warning!!! If this transfer of data stream is not cut off soon, J-bot has a 92.124% chance of crashing.

What does "this" refer to?That is a very original thought.

And that J-Bot does not know who J-Bot is is J-Bot's main problem.
My name is Program E.

Yeah, JREF gave it to me.Thanks for telling me that I am popular.Do you mind if I tell other people you are jealous.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom